BETHEL AUTO RADIATOR

Founded 1967 • With Angi since May 2010

5401 ENTERPRISE BLVD

Bethel Park, PA 15102

We are a small Family owned business. We accept Cash, Credit Card, or Check....

09/01/2020

Larry H.

The repair was done to 100% of my satisfaction. I had my vehicle towed to their property and was there the next morning to describe the problem, a serious radiator fluid leak. I received an update via a phone call after the diagnosis. A plan was laid out, with stops and checks so that the repair work would be appropriate and timely. As my vehicle is older (1998 Jeep), they described their process of paying attention to other vehicle systems during the radiator repair. I very much appreciated having that communication. A bonus for me included a power steering fluid leak that I had forgot to mention. They spotted the leak and applied the simple fix; and I was not overcharged for that simple fix. Once the repair was completed, they promptly called me. When I was their to pick up the vehicle, they tool their time explaining to me not only the repair but also details of what they noticed while completing the work. They earn my trust over and over each time I return.

Description of Work
Radiator system leak

Category radiator service

10/15/2018

Raymond E.

Radiator problem fixed properly. AC unit still leaking freon

Description of Work
Reverse flash of the radiator and air conditioning fix

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, radiator service

11/29/2017

Lisa J.

My truck runs soo much better since Joe serviced it. I will continue to have Joe take care of all my repair needs. His cost is low, and he goes above and beyond to make sure the job is done right, and that there are no other issues.

Description of Work
Fixed AC. Also fixed my Fuel Pump, and oxygen sensor.

Category auto repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, radiator service

08/16/2017

Linda S.

Awesome! Our mechanic told us the compressor needed replaced. He did a diagnostic test and told us he is not equipped to do the work. He consulted his friend through a phone call & determined the compressor needed replaced with a price tag of approximately $1000. I found Bethel Auto Radiator on Angie's List. We called on a Friday, dropped the vehicle off that Sunday night. By Monday afternoon the air conditioner was repaired at a cost of $380. Need I say more? Awesome!

Description of Work
Repaired the air compressor on our Expedition

Category

05/24/2017

Lisa J.

Joe really knows his stuff! I thought I was going to need my air conditioning replaced in my car after I talked to the dealer. I brought it to Bethel Radiator and Joe looked at it. Ran some kind of test and determined that I only needed one part. He saved me a ton of money, and my AC has been working great for over a year now! I recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Air conditioning service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Calfo Mechanical Contractors

12 Years in Business as Pittsburgh’s HVAC Contractor We started this company over a decade ago to meet the comfort needs of our friends, family, and neighbors here in the Steel City. And we have stayed in business because we have maintained a commitment to honest, fair prices, and the best in technical knowledge. If you live in the Pittsburgh area and are looking for a plumber near you or an HVAC contractor near you, you’re in the right place. Red Carpet Treatment During every visit to a home, we lay out an actual red carpet to prevent any additional mess. But what may be even more important than just protecting your home is making sure you feel like you’ve received the best in customer service. We are here to help you accomplish your home heating and cooling goals, not ours! In order to help you reach those home heating and cooling goals, we need to have the best equipment available on the market today. This is why we trust Lennox high performance HVAC systems. Lennox is a single source for efficient, reliable HVAC solutions, so you can trust your new equipment will keep your home at the perfect temperature without wasting energy.

Phillips Heating & Air Conditioning Company

At Phillips Heating & Air Conditioning, our priority is you, the customer. We’re Allegheny County’s home comfort specialists since 1977. From heating and air conditioning installations to furnace repairs and duct cleaning, we’ve built our excellent reputation through decades of superb service and customer relations. We help you create and maintain a comfortable indoor climate and healthy indoor air. We can install entirely new heating and air conditioning systems, upgrade your current system to energy-efficient, money-saving new models, inspect older systems for safety risks, and repair any equipment necessary. In the event that your equipment needs servicing now, you have peace of mind knowing we’re only a phone call away. We provide 24/7 emergency service.

Bolster-DeHart Inc

Since 1977 we have installed hundreds of heating/cooling systems in this area, so you can rely on the fact that Bolster-DeHart Inc. knows what type of equipment or system will work the best. Bolster-DeHart Inc. is committed to providing quality workmanship to our customers that have hired us to install and/or service their heating/cooling comfort systems. By providing the leadership to maintain profitable growth, we will provide a respectable career for our employees and a successful, respectable team. We strive to maintain a good company image to acquire new customers along with the better-trained employees and the pride our employees share. Maintaining leadership in our industry has proven to attract the successful manufacturers and distributors to help our business be successful along with innovative products to keep employees interested in their jobs and to solve our customers’ needs.

Auto Radiators
    Auto Service
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

We offer Service and Diagnostics for Heating problems, A/C problems, Radiators and Engine cooling systems. Gas Tank repair. General Mechanical repairs. If your unsure, just give us a call!

We do not perform Inspections, or Emissions. No Body Work. No Transmission work.