A2Z Pest Control

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2004

412-854-2224 www.a2zpestcontrol.net A2Z Pest Control is a local, family owned business. We have treated thousands of homes in Allegheny, Butler and Washington Counties since 1993. Call us at 412-854-2224. A2Z Pest Control owners have children and pets of our own, we know what’s important when you choose a pest control company. A2Z Pest Control will treat your home as if it were ours. Safety is our top priority, and you can always feel comfortable knowing the job will be done properly. Angie's List Award winners!...

Welcome to Budget Pest Control Inc., The highest rated Pest Control Company on Angie's List! With more “A” reviews any other Exterminating Company! For more than 38 years we have provided residents in and around Western Pennsylvania and Pittsburgh with customer care and service that will take your breath away. But don’t take our word for it, please take a moment to look though our hundreds of reviews from other happy customers! We service ALL of Allegheny, Butler, Beaver, Washington and Westmoreland Counties! Bottom line, WE DO IT ALL, WE DO IT RIGHT AND WE DON’T CHARGE YOU AN ARM AND A LEG! Whether it’s Bedbug Service, Termite Control, Wildlife Trapping/Exclusion or ANYTHING in between, Budget Pest Control utilizes the safest and latest treatments available. We Even Offer Insulation Services that have the highest R value per inch and our insulation KILLS BUGS TOO FOREVER! Yes, it’s true. OUR INSULATION KILLS BUGS. Call for details! Why get locked into long term contracts with the big boys on the block or deal with smaller mom and pop companies who forget who you are if problems develop after your service. Here at Budget Pest Control we can honestly tell you that we are in it for the long haul. This means taking care of our customers from start to finish. So give us a call! Anytime 24/7. Most estimates can be given right over the phone. We promise that you will be pleased with our service. We sincerely hope you will tell your friends and family about Budget Pest Control when they need an Exterminating Company, just like the more than 700 REVIEWS we have received from other Angie's List customers just like YOU!

Locally owned - owner Steve Repasky, published author and nationally recognized honey bee expert with over 25 years of insect control expertise (B.S.Wildlife Biology). phone - North: (724) 772-9099, South: (412) 344-8007, West: (412) 262-5335, East: (412) 856-0559. Three licensed employees in addition to owner who is certified. Sub- contractors not used with the rare exception of crane access necessary for elevated nests requiring removal. Pricing in some cases can be provided by phone. Otherwise done on-site. For further information about the company please access our website or feel free to call the owner. The company is fully insured, licensed and certified. All work warranted and emergency call-out available 24/7. Special attention given to honey bee colonies both in swarms and established colonies - owner is certified Master Beekeeper and is able to remove and relocate honey bees alive.

Spectrum Pest Control gives Pittsburgh customers state of the art pest control service products and services. Our company specializes in Ants, Bees and Termites. Spectrum Pest Control has developed into Pittsburgh PA's pest control service Business leader. Our local consumer service personnel is looking forward to helping you. For more information call us at: (412) 532-1380

11/26/2019

Excellent company! We have been using them for well over 10 years. We use their annual program where they come each season. Family-run business - Scott, the owner, and his wife Shari, are extremely friendly, professional, responsive, helpful, and punctual. Scott has always arrived when he says he will, and we trust him at our home when we are not there. We have never had an issue in over a decade!...

Description of Work
pest control

08/24/2019

They're great! The customer service, the timeliness and the scheduling . They are just great. They're very accommodating because it's a family owned business.

Description of Work
They do ongoing termite control and treatment for seasonal bugs.

05/02/2019

This is my first time needing pest control. I called and was scheduled for the next day! Brad arrived right on time. He was extremely friendly and really listened to my concern about using sprays. He was very professional. I will definately recommend A2Z to anyone. Hopefully, the problem is solved, but I would not hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
I noticed a few wasp nests under my second story deck and I wanted them removed.

04/17/2019

Scott came and out and did a pest inspection for our home. He identified Carpenter Ants starting to come into the home from the outside. This was only an inspection, but he offered to go ahead and do the treatment now. He also gave me the option to call around, there was no pressure to have the treatment applied. Scott was very friendly and professional and I was very pleased I called A2Z Pest Con...

Description of Work
Pest Inspection

10/30/2018

It was easy to schedule a time that was convenient for me. Brad was very professional. The exterior perimeter of the house was treated as well as the interior of the attached garage. Certain indoor areas were treated as well, including the basement and the perimeters of the bathrooms and kitchen. It has been over 2 months since the treatment, and I have not seen any spiders or centipedes!

Description of Work
After 2 years in a newly built house I had started to see large spiders and an occasional centipede indoors.

Category pest control

Termites, ants, rodents (mice, rats), roaches, boxelder bugs, earwigs, stinging insects, fleas, pill bugs, millipedes & centipedes, & spiders.

We are currently not treating bed bugs.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express