Delaware Valley Aluminum Corp

Founded 1954 • With Angi since February 2004

34 Bridge Ave

Berwyn, PA 19312

Since 1954, Delaware valley Aluminum Corporation, one of the areas oldest established remodeling companies, has specialized in siding and window installations. The need to reduce energy use and eliminate recurring maintenance costs has become a primary goal of our clients, and we have decades of experience successfully meeting their needs. We accept personal checks, Visa and MasterCard....

05/29/2017

Susan G.

They did an excellent job and left everything in perfect order. The one window was particularly tricky to replace - but they were able to do so with no issue. When I mentioned the original window had leaked, the service man added extra caulk to make sure there would be no problems with the replacement. I have had no leakage issues since the window and door were replaced.

Description of Work
They replaced a storm door and replaced windows.

Category replacement windows, doors

08/21/2015

JACQUELINE C.

Even my 91 y/o Mother in law was impressed with the quality of work. Our guy was meticulous in his work. Prompt and courteous. Already recommended to friends.

Description of Work
We got 4 new windows and 11 older windows capped and rotten wood repaired. Looks like we have all new windows.

07/02/2015

Mark S.

It went well, there were no problems at all. They were friendly and they came out personally and measured. They came out when they said they would and finished when they said they would as well. It went great.

Description of Work
They have provided replacement windows, a storm door and capping.

Category window treatments

06/01/2015

Rosalia D.

Everything was handled very professionally. Phone calls were always returned promptly. The salesman came out as promised to measure and provide an estimate. The windows were delivered and installed in the time frame provided by the company. The installation was completed in two days with minimal disruption to the tenants. The finished product was excellent. I have no complaints about Delaware Valley Aluminum. They were excellent and made the whole process very easy. The windows look great. I would be happy to have them do work for me again.

Description of Work
Twenty replacement windows were installed in a rental townhouse property.

04/28/2015

Sarah K.

They had a great installer. He was very professional, very neat and he did an excellent job. He fit them in and I would give me a top grade for that.

Description of Work
They replaced 4 windows.

04/21/2015

nicholas D.

The gutter work was great. I was disappointed with the down spouts.

Description of Work
Gutters. And down. Spouts

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

04/06/2015

Christine C.

Came when they said for both quote and work

Description of Work
Custom screen door

03/18/2015

David N.

From start to finish Del Val Aluminum was always timely, courteous, thorough, tidy and detailed. Tom Orsato communicated extremely well and often regarding anticipated homeowner expectations, how the project would proceed, things to anticipate as the project was unfolding, and unavoidable weather delays. During implementation of the project, Tom Orsato checked in to see if we, as homeowners, were comfortable with the project's implementation and would ask whether we had any concerns or questions. The finished project looks great and appears to have been completed most professionally and at a reasonable price. We are totally happy with Del Val Aluminum's work and high-quality, excellent result. I would gladly work with Del Val Aluminum and Tom Orsato again...in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Replaced cedar siding with vinyl siding that gives the appearance of cedar siding.

Category siding, replacement windows

02/13/2015

Patrick M.

Tom Orsato of Delaware Valley Aluminum Corp provided me with an estimate in September, and once I decided to go with his company, I met with him in his office to select materials and finalize the work. Originally, the work was scheduled to begin around Thanksgiving, but was delayed a few weeks because of poor weather. It was certainly worth the wait, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The job started in mid-December and was completed by the 2nd week of January. Tom's crew even worked on the weekend prior to Christmas, just to make sure the house was as put together as possible for the holiday. Tom stayed in touch with me throughout the project, providing me with updates along the way. I would certainly recommend Tom Orsato and Delaware Valley Aluminum Corp, and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Description of Work
new vinyl siding, 16 new windows, cut in 2 windows, cut in sliding glass door

12/24/2014

Thomas B.

Installation was done in a timely and professional manner; careful attention to detail and clean-up.

Description of Work
Provided and installed a basement hopper window with window on one side and a dryer vent on the other side.

09/16/2014

Stephen T.

Tom was real easy to talk to and very prompt with his appointment and estimates. He was quick with the proposal. Randy was the installer and he was very prompt and professional on the day of installation. There were some minor issues with sagging in the window opening, but Randy was well equipped to handle it that day. The whole process or removing the old window, installation and finish work on the new window was completed in the same day. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced old bow window with custom energy efficient window.

07/31/2014

Ryan P.

Everything was very smooth. Tom Orsato is a super friendly guy. He came by the day after I called and showed up right on time. Tom took the time to talk with me about what I really wanted. He gave me insights into all my options including things I hadn't thought of that actually would have meant less money to him. Through the buying process Tom was never pushy and always seemed to have plenty of time to address my concerns, tangential thinking patterns and indecisive nature. Tom gave me a good price during his first visit and stuck with it. His price was significantly better than the competition, but I would have chose him over the other siding companies I spoke with just due to his personality and non pushy nature. Tom had to visit my home 4 times to seal the deal, but he showed up each time with enthusiasm and punctuality. After that, materials were ordered and a week later the crew showed up to do my job. The crew turned out to be just one man, Igor. Igor must be one of the hardest working guys I've ever met and I used to do a lot of construction work myself. He showed up everyday, even one Saturday, and busted tail till quitting time, always cleaned up after himself, was polite and respectful of my wife and family and really did a great job! The entire job was 1700 sqft. Igor accomplished this in 5 1/2 days. I would hire Delaware Valley Aluminum Company any time. 60 years in the business so far and it's easy to see why!

Description of Work
Installed new vinyl siding.

Category siding, replacement windows

06/17/2014

Elise B.

We had 6 windows replaced. The estimate we got from Tom was about $300 less than we found at another company, and the windows Tom was selling were more efficient. We did not feel rushed or pressured into buying anything. We went to the office to see a sample of the windows. Estimate to installation took about 6 weeks, and they were even ready to be installed a week earlier. Installation was extremely smooth. It took about 7.5 hours. Everything was cleaned up. I highly recommend Delaware Valley Aluminum.

Description of Work
Window Installation

06/03/2014

Danielle W.

We asked Tom to come out to our house to take a look at some damaged aluminum siding. I made him aware of the fact that we were still in the process of securing funds from our insurance agency but wanted a few quotes to move forward with an educated decision. He was prompt and very informative. I felt no pressure and when compared with other companies he was well priced. We ended up going with DVAC for several reasons and we are very glad we did. Everything is tidy on the job site and when I say that the quality of work is OUTSTANDING, I mean it. We couldn't be happier with the end result. We hope to use DVAC again in the future for our windows as well. As homeowners, we are glad to have this company in our repertoire.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

03/12/2014

Chris S.

It went perfect. He was on time and the guy did everything he said he was going to do. The price was pretty much what he quoted, as we went along he discussed with me about additional work that I may want to do.

Description of Work
They did the whole exterior siding job. They also replaced all the gutters.

Category gutter repair, siding

12/20/2013

Richard F.

Tom came to the house to view all windows. Two days later he sent a quote for three different options. My wife and I went to the showroom to see all three options in person. After I told him to proceed, he measured all windows at the house and ordered the windows from the manufacturer. About three weeks later Randy the installer called to arrange 3-day installation. Randy and his son showed up on time, cleaned up every day and are both great guys; felt very comfortable with them in every room of my house. On the last day Tom inspected the windows and asked me for feedback. The new windows look great and the difference in efficiency is extreme. I highly recommend DelVal Aluminum and plan to use them for future work.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows in my house, including 2 bay windows

10/14/2013

Richard C.

He did his work promptly, professionally and neatly

Description of Work
Replaced the back kitchen windows and replaced gutters in the front

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

09/03/2013

Carolyn G.

From the time we choose to have this work done, Tom Orsato, the owner was with us through the process. He was a total hands on guide to our choice of window styles. He guided us to the best selection for our house style and our budget. He personally came to the house to measure and check to make sure the window design was appropriate for our house. When the windows were delivered, the installer was one of the best workers we have had doing work at our house. Tom McVey was on time every morning and took his time in making sure the work was done to everyone's satisfaction. the total time for the installation and capping was seven (7) working days. Tom was clean and careful, making sure that any mess that came with the job was cleaned up before he left. We are totally pleased with the work the DVAC did for us and are planning to have them replaced several of our outside doors next year. We would strongly recommend this company for any work that has to be done on a house. Planning on getting new windows for your house -- this is the company to use.

Description of Work
Replaced and capped entire set of windows for the house -- 18 windows altogether. Also replaced and capped the rakes and returns on the house.

09/03/2013

Anthony D.

The installation went great! Randy our installer was professional and neat. They laid a tarp to catch the mess, cleaned up the debris around the inside and outside, and hauled away the old windows and screens. He and his son were able to complete the job in two days! Randy was even polite to my interruptive father. My father is 75 and has a certain way he thinks things should be done, even though he's not in the business but, Randy just listened and commented on what a nice guy my father was. Polite, professional, sense of humor, and really knows his trade! The windows and door look great too! We look forward to seeing the reduction on our heating bill this winter. Tom (owner and sales) was very responsive and stopped by during the installation to check on how things were. Tom was also very responsive in getting back to me via email and phone. The windows and doors took about 4 weeks to arrive but, as I stated earlier, great job! The only issue (and this is true of all replacement windows) was our blinds now have to sit into the room because of no space after the replacements. Not a big deal because the valances will cover but, something worth noting. Replacements will cause you to loose approximately 2" to 2-1/2" of the window opening. Compared to other two companies we priced, Delaware Valley Aluminum Corp was about 10% higher and there was no wiggle room or offer to match our runner ups price. This said, the reason we chose them was not just price but, also the fact they are a family owned business since 1954. Since my father owned his own business, this helped guide my decision along with price, quality, warranty, etc. Overall, when we move to our next house and need window replacements again, I will definitely be calling Tom at Delaware Valley Aluminum Corp!

Description of Work
Delaware Valley Aluminum Corp installed the following replacement windows and doors: 13 double-hung windows 1 custom 1/2 circle window 1 sliding glass door The windows were Lifescapes, from Ideal Manufacturing, with the following values/options; Double Lo-E/Argon A 0.23 U-value half-screens The sliding glass door was Buckingham, also from Ideal Manufacturing, and had a 0.30 U-value. All the windows and door came with a Transferrable Lifetime Warranty.

08/16/2013

Matthew T.

They were honest with time frame, they worked well with other people working on our home at the same time, they were courteous and friendly. The gentleman who did the window capping did an excellent and detailed job. When there was one problem with a few of the windows, he came back promptly and fixed the issue right away. Would use them again for sure.

Description of Work
Window capping and some window replacement and capping

06/11/2013

Hope L.

They're timely and courteous. They even came back when we encountered a problem that wasn't their fault. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We had a bay window installed.

05/24/2013

Erich S.

The owner, Tom, answered all of our questions and solved a problem (the sliding picture window) that had been bothering us for years. The crew was neat and professional and did a great job of cleaning up after the work was done. The new windows are great, and we got other estimates for the work which were much higher.

Description of Work
Replaced 19 windows (about 55 years old) with modern vinyl windows. Project included a bay window in front of the house and a large sliding picture window in the back.

05/16/2013

Rebecca M.

Overall: Never had it so easy with a contractor! Estimate, signed contract, materials and supplies delivered within a week. Work started, delayed by awful rain but only for a day. Consistent schedule until work was done. Tom came often to check up on the progression and called to make sure that I was happy with how thing were going! When I need my windows done again, I will absolutely call them!

Description of Work
We had siding done on two walls (other two are stucco) and entire garage. All of our windows were capped and trim was added. Estimate was schedule within days of my phone call. Tom came out and discussed in detail all of our many options. I was set on what color I wanted so I think that made it easy for both of us!The estimate was supplied quickly and Tom called to see if I had any questions. When I contacted him to get a contract, again, he was out quickly and the work was started within a week. Igor did a beautiful job! There is not a bit of trash left behind either! My house looks dramatically different and I couldn't be more pleased!

Category siding

05/01/2013

JULIE S.

They were the best priced out of all companies I looked into. They were timely, clean, and very pleasant to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They replaced my patio sliding door.

03/18/2013

Marie S.

The experience was very good. They were on time and took about 6 hours to replace all of the windows in the house. They left the area clean, inside and outside of the house. The windows have made a great difference. They are quiet and my house is much warmer.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced all of the windows in my townhome.

All American Roofing

Since 1989 our motto has been “Quality Above the Rest”! Our commitment to quality workmanship and always treating our customers as we would like to be treated, has earned us multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards, the prestigious BBB Torch Award, the GAF President’s Club award and countless testimonials from many thousands of satisfied customers. Our dedication to ensuring 100% satisfaction with your project, using only high-quality materials and providing superior workmanship, has made us one of the premier exterior home remodeling contractors through the state of Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Maryland’s Eastern Shore and the Delmarva Peninsula. We are fully licensed and insured, our references are excellent and we encourage you to talk to our satisfied customers.

Home Genius Exteriors

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

Offers by Home Genius Exteriors on Angi
    Isaac's Home Improvements, LLC

At Isaac's Home Improvements, we make your house better. We specialize in full roof installation and replacement, gutter installation and replacement and siding installation and replacement. Our clients in Southeastern Pennsylvania appreciate our work, honesty and transparency. Call us for a free, no-obligation quote and we will make your house better!

Offers by Isaac's Home Improvements, LLC on Angi