Seven Stars Remodeling, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2012

520 State Rd Unit D

Bensalem, PA 19020

At Seven Stars we are your one stop call for all your window, roofing and siding needs. Our company is licensed, bonded and insured. We manufacture, install and guarantee all of our windows. We can customize window sizes, styles and materials just to name a few. Please visit us at our website at

10/14/2022

Nicholas C.

Seven Stars installed the roof on our new construction home. In the almost 5 years we have been here, it has leaked every year. This past time we informed the owner, Sergei, of this, and he told us that he would not be fixing it since it was out of our 1 year warranty. Steer clear of this contractor. We have been left to deal with their shoddy work.

Description of Work
Roof installation

Dear [Member Name Removed], The truth is more complicated than you think it is [Member Name Removed]. First of all neither you nor your builder ever had one year or any other Warranty from Seven Stars for this project, only because Seven Stars never did the initial work, thus making no obligation to you or anyone else to fix any arising issues! Wasn’t it strange that no one could find 10 year or any warranty for you, was it? Other companies did the original work and I’ve promised your builder to take care of their projects as a courtesy if something goes wrong and do their other projects. Going further I realized that I got pushed to do the services which I should not be obligated to do and I cannot guarantee we can efficiently correct someone’s mistakes. Poor workmanship usually gets pushed when it’s getting too complicated to explain the problem. And many problems on new construction buildings do not depend on trade contractor workmanship or even GC expertise. With all the above said I hope you’re happy leaving all those bad reviews. And I hope you will find someone to give you a solid answer on your problem and your builder or seller will honor the 10 year warranty they promised to you.

09/30/2022

Darin F.

I needed a metal standing seem installed on my house. I was given a quote and accepted the quote only to be told a week later that the job could not be done due to wires being too close. Wasted my time by giving a quote instead of being honest and telling me it could not be done from the start.

Description of Work
Metal facade installation

Category siding

Dear [Member Name Removed], Unfortunately, in some cases estimating department may not always properly evaluate the situation on the questionable job site. And then project manager may find the job unsafe and sometimes impossible to do. In your particular case after initial estimate was provided you've built the overhang at the facade wall making the project much more complicated and unsafe for our installers to proceed. The electric wires at the front of your property together with the new overhang you've built after the fact made it impossible to properly set up the equipment to do the job. We wish you to stay safe when you're doing this.

10/16/2017

Ryan H.

Installers were excellent

Description of Work
2 windows made and installed

04/15/2016

Dennis K.

Description of Work
They came in with the windows, put them in in quick order, cleaned up nicely and when they were done the windows worked so much better than the old ones. Both Installers worked throughout the day moving from window to window.

Category replacement windows

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you.

07/08/2015

Damien B.

Category masonry

06/23/2015

Christine N.

They were very professional and on time. I contacted them on a Saturday evening and gotten a response in a matter of minutes. we stayed in communication until the day they came and did the work. I was please with their work and would recommend them to anyone I know who need siding work done. The price was responsible as well. Thumbs up!!!

Description of Work
The siding from my back bay window was bling. They removed all the damaged sliding and replace with a new one.

04/30/2015

Robert F.

Description of Work
Installed 5 windows, re-framed rough opening, added sill and apron, new drywall, spackle and paint, extended exterior vinyl siding to match original | |Job went very well, on time and budget. Did extra requested work to pull new electrical wire while wall was open at no additional charge. Prompt and professional, good communication and customer service.

Category masonry, replacement windows

04/27/2015

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They did gutters and sidings.

04/16/2015

Donald and Katherine M.

Happy with the over all installation of our new windows. There was some confusion over additional costs over what I paid for in the Big Deal (covered 5 windows). There were charges for the 2 additional windows, of course, but also for the screens which I was unaware of. After I discussed the breakdown with the company I am satisfied with how the charges came about. I was impressed that they only sent 1 employee to do the replacement and he worked extremely hard to get everything done in just 2 days. I was a little frustrated that he calked over our pull down shade brackets, making it impossible to operate the shade. I had to fix the issue on multiple windows myself but did address this with the company. Still happy with the over all experience.

Description of Work
replaced 7 windows

04/05/2015

Lynda M.

It was perfect. I got the estimate quickly. Of all the 3 estimates that I got, Sergei was the best price and the most professionally presented. He knew what he was talking about and went about his business quickly and accurately. Windows were delivered when promised. Installation took one day. His crew worked hard, were professional, neat and nice! Windows were done nicely. Capping all looked good. They cleaned up after themselves. An definite 5 star experience.

Description of Work
Sergei replaced an old bay window with 3 modern windows and also replaced 5 other windows. He attached outdoor shutters fo rme. And fixed some siding that needed replacing.

Category replacement windows, doors

03/27/2015

Michael S.

Excellent. The windows were available 20 days after ordering them, and the installation took 1 day. They look fantastic, as well as the cap finishing which I would definitely recommend because not only does it protect the window but looks really nice on the outside. I have 8 additional windows to get replaced and I will use this company again. Thanks Serge!

Description of Work
Installed 7 energy star windows at the price advertised. The additional cost was because I added 2 more windows, upgraded the grids and asked that all windows get capped with aluminum. Serge gave me the 2 additional windows at the same cost of the other 5.

03/25/2015

Donald R.

Very nice would use them in the future. The big deal was not going to cover what I was needing done.

Description of Work
Was going to do an Installation of 5 Energy Star Windows, But this big deal was not what I needed

12/19/2014

Haseena B.

He did a very good job. He came on time and gave estimates for additional work. He goes out of his way to do a good job.

Description of Work
$169 for Home Winterization Package! Here's the Deal: $169 a home winterization

11/21/2014

Kellee B.

It went really well! I have used Sergei before and have actually since recommended to four or five other people. They are just a class act and easy to work with! Sergei is very knowledgeable and a great craftsman.

Description of Work
They installed 1 window in my home and did some trim repair around that window.

Category siding, replacement windows

Thank you very much, [member name removed], for the reviews. I'm looking forward to complete more projects for you and your neighbors in the future if needed

07/12/2014

Kellee B.

They were excellent. They came on time, followed up, and showed me things around the house that had been fixed. They put in a window for me and since then they have worked at my mother’s house and two other friends. They were very professional, the work was excellent, and the prices are fair. They are very reliable. I give them an A plus

Description of Work
They did a home winterization package.

07/05/2014

Pamela R.

They worked quickly between storms and completed the project in one day. We have had no problems with leaks since then.

Description of Work
Replaced flat rubber roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing

04/23/2014

Morgan R.

Description of Work
Replaced 4 windows and installed a nonstandard sized door in a crooked opening. Everything went well and looks great. Everything was completed as described and on time.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Thank you, [removed members name]. I appreciate you took time to write a review for us. I'm glad everything went nice and smooth and you like the result. Do not hesitate to get back to us if you need anything else.

04/09/2014

Benjamin B.

Let me first start by saying Seven Stars is prompt, honest, and does excellent work. I think I can stop with just saying that and it should be enough for someone to do business with them. Sergei and his crew are amazing. From the start of estimating, measuring, and putting the project together till the end. Always showed up on time. Sergei replaced 4 windows with Double hung windows and 4 other windows to Slider style windows. He also installed a new Sliding patio door for me as well. This winter was COLD and I was able to leave my curtains open for a large majority of the winter because my patio door and windows weren't leaking air. I could immediately tell the difference from the windows i had previously. My HVAC bills have decreased as well as outside noise is lower. During the installation they installed new wood around the windows and door and once the window was installed they did a beautiful job installing the capping around the wood and windows. Also with my new patio door, they installed new molding around the inside frame of the door. All around the whole job looks and is beautiful. All of my neighbors gave compliments in regards to the work that was done. I also found out from one of my neighbors that Sergei had done work for him in the past too. He had nothing but glowing things to say about the service he received too. I did have a slight problem with one of the windows that was installed and I am glad I did. Having that problem showed me how responsive Sergei and his team are. I contacted him about the issue I had and he said "No problem he would take care of it". And he DID. That type of work ethic is not common in all contractors. I have a siding project coming up that I will contact Sergei and Seven Stars for. I advise anyone who needs window, siding, gutters, or anything done to their home to contact Seven Stars Remodeling. You will be VERY satisfied!!!!!!

Description of Work
Replaced 4 single hung windows with 4 Double hung Windows. Converted Front windows that had 2 single hungs in each opening to Slider style windows in each opening. So in total 8 Windows were replaced. Also replaced my old air leaking hard to slide Patio Door with a new Sliding Patio door that slides with ease but is still strong, heavy and sturdy. All Double Hung windows and doors installed are Energy Efficient, Low E, Argon filled with Prairie Grids.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, doors

Thank you very much to take time to write such an amazing review with full description about the project. It will be very helpful for expanding our business. I really appreciate it. I'm glad we met the expectations and to take care of your siding project would be my pleasure

03/27/2014

Category gutter repair

Thank you, [member name removed]. I hope you and your father in law completely satisfied with the services we provided and, please, do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any problems or/and future project

02/26/2014

Rhada T.

Sergi was very professional. Although it was a small job I was afraid he'd say it was to small and give us a pass. We called him in between snow storms I just knew it would be a while but he assured us that on the first clear day he would stop by our property and give an estimate. So we explained to him what part of the house we wanted siding on over the phone. True to his word he showed up at the property on the first clear day and called with the estimate. Needless to say we still had not met in person. However he understood very well what we wanted and gave us a very good price too. So we hired him over the phone to do the work and we are completely satisfied, one hundred percent. Oh and we finally met him when it was time to pay. We liked his work so much that if we need work on any other properties of ours we'll hire him again. Nice person. He performed the work.

Description of Work
Installed siding at a very good price for what we wanted done.

Category siding

It was pleasure to do business with people who know exactly what they want. Thank you for the opportunity to provide service

07/26/2013

John O.

They did great work at a great price. They were on time and the work was quality. They were responsive and accommodating to me.

Description of Work
They did siding, roof repair, gutters, and chimney pointing.

Category gutter repair, masonry, roofing, siding, chimney repair

Thank you, [member name removed]. Do not hesitate to ask us for help if you have any other construction projects in mind.

06/09/2013

MICHAEL S.

So far so good. Sergia has been a pleasure to deal with. Responsive , understanding , and knowledgable. Have not had the product installed yet. Will finish review when installation is competed.

Description of Work
Partial review as product has not been installed yet. Windows , door , and fascia replaced.

Category gutter repair, replacement windows, doors

The customer has a great feel for color. Thank you for letting us be a part of this terrific transformation of your house.

11/05/2012

Benjamin B.

The winds of Hurricane Sandy ripped off a very large area of my siding on the side of my home. I contacted a couple of contractors to get estimates on the work. Out of all the businesses I spoke with, I knew from my first interaction with Seven Stars Remodeling that they would provide exceptional service. First, he was very pleasant and professional on the phone. It did not sound like he just woke up or as if you interrupted him from doing something more important and it was a burden to take your call. He gave a time when he would be out to look at the damage for an estimate and came EXACTLY when he said he would. His price for the work and materials were VERY competitive. He told me he could do the work on Saturday Morning at 8am and it would take him 2 hours to complete. Saturday Morning arrived and at 8am he was at my door on time and ready to work. He explained again what he stated on the phone, detailing what he would be performing to complete the job. New siding was installed and integrated into my existing siding. Not only did he do an EXCEPTIONAL job with my siding, he also repaired my gutter and flashing that was damaged from Hurricane Sandy also. All of that was completed within the 2 hour period that he stated it would take. They also cleaned up their work and left no debris or residue showing that they had been there. It has only been 2 days since it was replaced and I have already received numerous complements from many of my neighbors on how great the siding looks. I DEFINITELY will be calling them back for some other work that I would like done in the future. Honest and reliable contractors are very hard to find, Seven Stars Remodeling is all that and more.

Description of Work
Siding Repair and Replacement Gutter Repair

Category gutter repair, siding

Thank you very much for review, Member. We're looking forward to serve you in a future