Seven Stars Remodeling, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2012

At Seven Stars we are your one stop call for all your window, roofing and siding needs. Our company is licensed, bonded and insured. We manufacture, install and guarantee all of our windows. We can customize window sizes, styles and materials just to name a few. Please visit us at our website at sevenstarsremodeling.com....

Disciple Masonry

Disciple Masonry specializes in masonry repairs and new masonry installations. Our customers are everything to us. We take the time to understand you and what you want, and make it our mission to help you get it. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call now to find out!

Offers by Disciple Masonry on Angi
Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair

I am the proud owner and operator of Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair. When a potential customer calls me, I am the one who shows up to go over what the customer is looking to achieve and to present the available options that they have. I will also be the one doing the job from beginning to end. Whether a job is big or small, there are two principles that I bring to every job; work with integrity and honesty. I am not a general contractor; therefore, I do not sub any work out. Some jobs require a deposit with the remaining due upon completion of job.

PENN Home Remodeling LLC

PENN Home Remodeling's mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

06/23/2015

They were very professional and on time. I contacted them on a Saturday evening and gotten a response in a matter of minutes. we stayed in communication until the day they came and did the work. I was please with their work and would recommend them to anyone I know who need siding work done. The price was responsible as well. Thumbs up!!!

Description of Work
The siding from my back bay window was bling. They removed all the damaged sliding and replace with a new one.

Category siding

04/16/2015

Happy with the over all installation of our new windows. There was some confusion over additional costs over what I paid for in the Big Deal (covered 5 windows). There were charges for the 2 additional windows, of course, but also for the screens which I was unaware of. After I discussed the breakdown with the company I am satisfied with how the charges came about. I was impressed that they only s...

Description of Work
replaced 7 windows

04/05/2015

It was perfect. I got the estimate quickly. Of all the 3 estimates that I got, Sergei was the best price and the most professionally presented. He knew what he was talking about and went about his business quickly and accurately. Windows were delivered when promised. Installation took one day. His crew worked hard, were professional, neat and nice! Windows were done nicely. Capping all looked good...

Description of Work
Sergei replaced an old bay window with 3 modern windows and also replaced 5 other windows. He attached outdoor shutters fo rme. And fixed some siding that needed replacing.

Category replacement windows,doors

03/27/2015

Excellent. The windows were available 20 days after ordering them, and the installation took 1 day. They look fantastic, as well as the cap finishing which I would definitely recommend because not only does it protect the window but looks really nice on the outside. I have 8 additional windows to get replaced and I will use this company again. Thanks Serge!

Description of Work
Installed 7 energy star windows at the price advertised. The additional cost was because I added 2 more windows, upgraded the grids and asked that all windows get capped with aluminum. Serge gave me the 2 additional windows at the same cost of the other 5.

03/25/2015

Very nice would use them in the future. The big deal was not going to cover what I was needing done.

Description of Work
Was going to do an Installation of 5 Energy Star Windows, But this big deal was not what I needed

Category replacement windows

Panels - Aluminum, Vinyl, Hardy Wood, Wood, Roofing, Gutters and Downspout, Windows Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal