Alco Windows Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2008

520 State Rd Unit D

Bensalem, PA 19020

ALCO Windows and Services Inc. was founded in August of 1994 focusing on home improvement and windows replacement. A few years later we partnered with VEKA and became an official fabricator of an exclusive vinyl window line. That is a top grade design available in new and replacement windows like double hung, casements, bays, bows and sliders. Located in a small building we began manufacturing windows with just thirty employees and a single product line. The product line consisted of an all vinyl, fuse-welded double hung window and horizontal sliding windows. In the years that followed ALCO Windows, Inc. added three more window lines consisting of more than 15 types of windows and sliding doors. In 2002 due to the growth in the volume of windows being produced ALCO Windows moved to a larger facility. This move increased ALCO Windows manufacturing and storage capacity by another 50%. ALCO Windows, Inc. now offers a diversified array of vinyl windows and doors in a variety of colors for every application....

Projects

Custom Double Storm Door project
Custom Double Storm Door

door installation

202019067

12/30/2021

Rajesh I.

Contractor did not call or confirm appointment after multiple calls and messages.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category egress windows,replacement windows

08/09/2020

Ray K.

Very well! Timely, professional and very respectful! Great work!

Description of Work
We had 5 new windows installed.

Category replacement windows,woodworking

07/02/2020

E A.

Their work was flawless! Fast responses. They measured and produced the windows and installed. Will be using them in the near future

Description of Work
Windows replaced

02/05/2020

Deborah B.

Had an appointment for an estimate. No show, no call.

Description of Work
Doors & Windows

09/01/2019

J Anthony K.

Work was done quickly and efficiently. Quality of the effort and the windows was very good (they were not premium windows) and looked and functioned as well as any window I've used. The install quality was very good and I being somewhat picky, was very surprised and satisfied with the work. After work was done and inspection, there was no need for a call back. All good, and would hire again.

Description of Work
14 replacement windows

04/22/2019

ANNETTE L.

The windows were installed in October, 2016. When it turned cold in November the cold wind came through those windows like they were open. I recently learned from another contractor I hired who observed that the windows were not capped. I paid for white caps on those windows and they didn't do it and now they won't come out to see their work. Do not buy windows from these people.

Description of Work
New windows

Category replacement windows

Dear Mrs [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your feedback even though it came almost 3 years after the actual work been done at your property. However we don't feel we deserve this kind of attitude. We would strongly suggest not to rely on words of other contractors who is obviously trying to up sell you on more work but contact legitimate inspector if you feel that you are having problems with your windows. Please be advised that you got quality windows with Low-E/Argon glass which were capped in the most efficient manner and saying that they are not is simply not fair. We regret to see such a frustration from any of our customers but at the same time we can't allow the situations like that take advantage of our company. Sincerely, Alco Windows Crew

03/19/2019

KIMBERLY W.

They were excellent. Very reasonably priced and cleaned up behind themselves. Very prompt as well as getting the product and getting it installed.

Description of Work
Replaced entry door.

12/19/2018

Alex G.

what's a great deal, they came one time we're very neat. completed the task in one day. very courteous and professional. would definitely use their service again.

Description of Work
install 10 windows in my home.

07/18/2018

Gabrielle A.

Everything went well. I love my new Windows.

Description of Work
Windows Replacement

01/18/2018

Malgorzata G.

They did an amazing job for 1/2 of price quoted by other companies. They are responsible, honest and have true expertise when it comes to window replacement. I recommended them to several of my neighbors and would recommend them to anyone with no hesitation.

Description of Work
I hired Alco windows to replace leaky windows and to place capping around my front door

C&C Plastering

Please text 215-385-1351 Check out our YouTube channel Hi my name is David Condon owner of C&C plastering. We offer exterior stucco Remediation - replacement - siding - stone - gutters and soffits calling is good but texting is better for me or emailing We can do quality work in record time just read our reviews We stand by our work with the best warranty out there . All work is completed with my supervision at all times. I am very familiar with all stucco related problems, kick out diverters, drip caps, lack of expansion, and weep screen where foundation meets wood framing . My main priority is customer satisfaction because it is my bread and butter. Take a look at my website to see some of my work www.ccplastering.com, we are also on YouTube check to our videos or call us at (215) 385-1351.

Earth Smart Remodeling

For over 25 years the Storione family has been consistently redefining home improvements as a true family business. Our commitment is quality products and quality installations to provide customer with a lifetime of performance from our products. We are not general contractors and we specialize in only windows, doors and siding and we have it down to a science. As we move forward and always staying on the cutting edge out missions is to minimize you homes energy consumption through high performance windows, siding and doors. We feel that is our duty to do our part for our environment to create a better future for everyone.

Offers by Earth Smart Remodeling on Angi
    MAC'S CONSTRUCTION, LLC

Mac’s Construction is a family-owned and operated business with local ties to the community. We are dedicated to helping Brooklawn, New Jersey, and our surrounding communities grow in every way. Mac’s Construction hires well-rounded craftsmen who are skilled in roofing, siding, windows, doors, decks, flooring, kitchen installation, etc. If you are in need of our building services, we take calls 24/7 and pride ourselves on being available as much as possible to our clientele. Call us today at 856.449.3709 for a free estimate.

Offers by MAC'S CONSTRUCTION, LLC on Angi
    PA014005
    Pennsylvania
    Attorney General
    07/01/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Manufacture and install of: - New and replacement windows (double hung, casements, sliders and etc.) - New Entry, Storm and Patio Doors - Bay and Bow windows