Accurate Temperature Heating & AC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2009

With 25 years experience in the HVAC industry, Accurate Temperature prides itself on being dependable, reliable and as always providing our customers with value and savings. Our commitment to our customers is unsurpassed. With our ability to provide our customers with good quality service at a fair price, we believe that you will return to us for all of your air conditioning and heating needs. We are members of Better Business Bureau and HVAC Networx.Our service technicians most pressing priority is resolving your HVAC issue. After listening to your issue, a check would be done to ensure your HVAC is optimally performing. and that any one or all solutions would be brought to your attention including replacement of your old unit for a new unit. ...

Unique Indoor Comfort

Unique Indoor Comfort

Unique Indoor Comfort is a fourth-generation heating and air-conditioning company that employs a whole-house approach to indoor comfort integrating the heating, air conditioning, and geothermal systems with the home envelope and delivery systems. Our reputation for superior service and quality craftsmanship has been constructed from decades of treating customers on their terms in providing service with solutions.

Offers by Unique Indoor Comfort on Angi

12/02/2016

He was very good. The workers very nice. Everything an "A" overall. Not one complaint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new AC unit and heater.

10/10/2014

I am very happy with them. They have always been very pleasant and come promptly. The quality of the job was excellent and their prices are very reasonable. I am planning to use them again. I have been a customer with them for about 2 years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked over my A/C and heating unit.

07/11/2014

They are wonderful and so patient with people. Their price is fair and good. It is a wonderful company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired a company called Accurate Temperature.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

01/23/2013

I was scheduled to have Jeff come out on a Friday to perform heater maintenance, but I realized Tuesday morning that my heater was not working. Since the temperature was around 15 degrees outside, I called Jeff to ask if he could expedite the visit, and he came a few hours later to fix the problem. Jeff is down-to-earth, reliable, and knowledgeable. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater Maintenance

01/04/2013

They are very good. I've given them a lot of work. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've put in multiple systems for me.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sales and service of all makes and models & art roto brush duct cleaning.

No oil delivery.