A & A Dolan Locksmiths

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2013

2636 Bristol Pike Unit #6

Bensalem, PA 19020

Commercial and residential locksmith service offering reasonable rates, and punctual, courteous service, $10 off service calls for senior citizens, military personnel, police and firemen. Business hours are 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. 8:00 am- 12pm Saturday and Sunday All other hours

07/29/2022

Teresa W.

Brian and his brother are solid good people! Brian is an excellent Locksmith and he’s fair…although I purchased a new lock set, because I thought I needed it, he informed me he could do it cheaper, the lockset wasn’t needed and that what I saw as a problem was an everyday task for him…He was right, I saved money and I have a working lock…he’s on my “go to” list!

Description of Work
Deadbolt lock failed

06/13/2022

Sandi M.

I was very happy with the service, I recommend!

Description of Work
re-keyed 2 locks

09/22/2021

Jason E.

MAGNIFICENT!!! Jack Dolan took care of what a few major home appliance stores and other locksmiths could not do in < 10 mins!!! John took up my job as soon as I posted on Home Advisor and within a few days, he and his brother replaced and installed one of the more complicated style locks on my security door. Very professional, courteous, communicative, respectful John is and super reasonably priced too!!! I WILL ABSOLUTELY USE A&A Dolan Locksmiths in the future 100% hands down WITHOUT hesitation!!! In fact, their work was so efficient, I threw in a bonus payment just because these guys were sincere, gave clear explanations, and truly cared about me, their customer being 100% happy and satisfied! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL SERVICE AT ITS FINEST!!! Their mastery of their craft was in fill flight!!! AGAIN, A&A Dolan Locksmiths made this complicated job that other home improvement companies and other locksmiths couldnt do seem uncomplicated. John was willing to make as many keys as I wanted for free as well, he's the BEST!!! '***BEST IN THIS BUSINESS 4 SURE!!!*** 😊😊😊😊😊 ***Jason aka Superjay***

Description of Work
Lock Replaced on a Security Door

05/20/2021

Diane P.

Mr. Dolan was at my house within a few hours of calling, worked quickly & made me as many duplicate keys that I needed right on the spot. Very polite,professional & affordable.I would definitely recommend their service.

Description of Work
Locks on doors replaced

Category locksmith

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we Do our Best to satisfy every customer, Jack Dolan

11/27/2019

Catherine S.

We had lost the keys to our locked closet door. Mr. Dolan picked the lock, took it out, fitted it with new keys, and re-installed it (and also cut us a duplicate of another key while he was there). He worked expertly and quickly. We appreciate his excellent work.

Description of Work
A locked door re-keyed

10/22/2019

John M.

Timely, quick, and friendly. We had two deadbolts and 2 knobs replaced on our outside doors and we couldn't be happier. Contact was very good, the price was excellent ($150 less than other quotes we received). Definitely would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Lock replacement

08/13/2019

James K.

I had the lock replaced on a door that was sticking due to the house settling over the years. Brian went out of his way to work on the door to make it fit better, then replaced the lock for me. All is working well now - - a great experience with this provider!

Description of Work
Replace broken door lock

08/03/2019

Subhasree B.

They were simply great and I would hire them again. Got all my locks replaced and gave me multiple copies of keys that I requested. Very good attitude and work quality. Very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Locks changed on my new property

02/02/2019

Caitlin O.

The guys were running a little late due to weather, but called and let me know. Re-keyed 3 locks for me, and charged less than the estimate on the phone! Very nice, efficient, professional.

Description of Work
Lock Change

12/21/2018

Anthony C.

Brian provided exceptional service and responsiveness. He was able to fit our request into his schedule for quick turn service and was very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Door lock modification

12/07/2018

Steven D. L.

Very well. The locksmith arrived on time and did his work in a very professional manner. He was neat and clean and carried everything that he needed on his truck.

Description of Work
Deadbolt lock replacement

Category locksmith, doors

11/20/2018

Sharon F.

Our front door had an old and problematic locking situation. Brian, Jr. came and diagnosed the situation accurately after listening to us and our observations. He proceeded to fix the situation, which had to do with an old and warping sash where the lock’s footplate goes. His touch was delicate and sure and what he did worked perfectly. He also replaced the tumbler and made keys for the new lock. Our door is approximately 78 years old....this was no small task and again, required a deft touch. We were overjoyedsith himfixing the situation, and with him himself...a consummate professional and a friendly human being. We apologize to Brian for the delay in this review as we promised to do it immediately, but after he left, we found out we had the death of one of our parents who lived out of town and that took precedence. Anyway, we have no hesitation recommending this man and his company (his father, Brian Sr., also works in the company).

Description of Work
Tumbler replacement and working with a warped sash that was hampering the footplate .

10/02/2018

John I.

Very well. The technician went to Home Depot for the part but they did not have one that would work. Tech went on-line and ordered with 2-day shipping. Two days later he returned with appropriate part and replaced lock. It works great. Tech only charged one service amount despite working on two days. I am very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
New lock on sliding patio door

07/31/2018

Bob L.

Excellent. Locksmith came rapidly and fixed both that lock and another.

Description of Work
broken lock

03/20/2018

Cecelia F.

Awesome. Identified that the problem was with the door jam. Keyed the back door and the front door.

Description of Work
Front lock was difficult to lock.

02/28/2018

Jennifer S.

They were on time and fast. The price that I paid was reasonable.

Description of Work
Changed locks

12/29/2017

Beatriz A.

Brian really went above and beyond for us. He rekeyed all our doors to the same key (no small feat for a house from the 1920's with some original locks). Then he spent so much time and effort finding the best solution to securing our French doors. He and Carl were able to not only rekey the original locks of the French door to the same key; they found beautiful and secure surface bolts for the doors as well. Throughout the entire process, Brian was super responsive, courteous and respectful. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Rekey all doors, new locks on French doors

11/14/2017

Lam N.

The workers came in and were extremely polite and knowledgeable. All the requested work was done quickly and well. There was issue with the garage door lock since it was drilled incorrectly by the previous home owner, so locksmith went above and beyond to remedy the issue for me.

Description of Work
I had to re-key all my locks.

09/11/2017

Carlos M.

Good. Work was dome and done correctly.

Description of Work
4 locks re-keyed.

09/11/2017

Paula R.

I had purchased an electronic lock online but quickly realized I need help installing it - it was easy to make an appointment, they were on time, and super helpful! Not only did they install the electronic lock on the front door, but were able to also replace the lock and knob on my backdoor (and fix it where it was sagging)! Great experience!

Description of Work
Installing electronic deadbolt

08/14/2017

Lois K.

Great! They worked extremely long on a tight lock and didn't charge extra.

Description of Work
Changed locks in new house

08/02/2017

Kristen G.

Brian was quick to respond and schedule. He was also quick changing the locks and very reasonable! We will call them again!

Description of Work
When we bought our new house, we wanted the locks changed.

07/27/2017

Maria F.

Brian and Carl of A & A Dolan were professional, returning calls and emails in a timely manner. They clearly explained the product features and installed the lock. Thank you!

Description of Work
Brian and Carl the locksmiths at A & A Dolan installed a security door lock.

07/09/2017

Katherine G.

A little confusion on the actual scheduling, but once the team arrived they went quickly to work. Very efficient. Cleaned up after themselves. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Needed rekeying of my home locks after movein.

05/22/2017

Juan N.

They were very professional and extremely responsive. I called twice, once to schedule an appointment and the second to confirm my appointment. Once they arrived, we walked through the house so I can show them what I wanted down and they were done within 15-20 mins. I would definitely hire them again. Wish all my interactions with any vendor could be this easy!

Description of Work
I had four locks re-keyed

Keith's Lock & Door Service

Keiths Lock and Door Service has been serving the Lehigh Valley for the past 28 years. We are a family owned and operated company.We are members of the Better Business Bureau as well as ALOA(Associated Locksmiths of America).We are fully licenced ,and insured.PA LIC.037516--All Technicans and Locksmiths are ASSA Certified in High Security Locks and Hardware. Whitehall 610-262-6211 Bethlehem 610-691-6011 Center Valley 610-841-4060 Allentown 610-791-4926 Slatington 610-760-1125

WILSONS HARDWARE and LOCKSMITHS

Wilsons Hardware and Locksmiths provide prompt, professional lock service in store or at your residence or commercial location. Licensed and insured serving Lansdale, North Wales, Montgomeryville, Ambler, Doylestown, Souderton, Montgomery and Bucks County. PA Contractors License #PA005762. In operation since 1984, Wilson's is a full service TrueValue hardware store and Lansdale's premiere lock shop. Fabrication and repair of screen windows are done on premises. Free Parking in rear of store. www.wilsonshardware.com

Offers by WILSONS HARDWARE and LOCKSMITHS on Angi
    Versatile

I am owner operated. Will go above and beyond to meet the customers criteria, also this is something I actually like doing rather some might just see a job, I see opportunity to make a customer happy with there home.

Property Management
    $10.00

Electronic and Smart Fobs and Keys Including Transponders, Residential & Commercial Lock Installation & Maintenance. Keys, Master Keys, & High Security Keys. Master Key System & Installation. Emergency Auto Entry. Foreign & Domestic Hydraulic Door Closers, Electronic Door Releases Installed. Jimmy-Proof Locks Installed. Safes Installed & Cominations, Emergency Door Exit Devices, Property Management Services, Electronic Locks, Panic Bars & Exit Alarms Installation & Repair.

Cutting Transponder Keys