A & A Dolan Locksmiths

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2013

Property Management

2636 Bristol Pike Unit #6

Bensalem, PA 19020

Commercial and residential locksmith service offering reasonable rates, and punctual, courteous service, $10 off service calls for senior citizens, military personnel, police and firemen. Business hours are 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. 8:00 am- 12pm Saturday and Sunday All other hours are subject to emergency service pricing...

locksmith (122)door installation (24)garage doors (2)movers (1)

05/20/2021

Mr. Dolan was at my house within a few hours of calling, worked quickly & made me as many duplicate keys that I needed right on the spot. Very polite,professional & affordable.I would definitely recommend their service.

Description of Work
Locks on doors replaced

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we Do our Best to satisfy every customer, Jack Dolan

11/27/2019

We had lost the keys to our locked closet door. Mr. Dolan picked the lock, took it out, fitted it with new keys, and re-installed it (and also cut us a duplicate of another key while he was there). He worked expertly and quickly. We appreciate his excellent work.

Description of Work
A locked door re-keyed

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

10/22/2019

Timely, quick, and friendly. We had two deadbolts and 2 knobs replaced on our outside doors and we couldn't be happier. Contact was very good, the price was excellent ($150 less than other quotes we received). Definitely would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Lock replacement

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

08/13/2019

I had the lock replaced on a door that was sticking due to the house settling over the years. Brian went out of his way to work on the door to make it fit better, then replaced the lock for me. All is working well now - - a great experience with this provider!

Description of Work
Replace broken door lock

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

08/03/2019

They were simply great and I would hire them again. Got all my locks replaced and gave me multiple copies of keys that I requested. Very good attitude and work quality. Very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Locks changed on my new property

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

02/02/2019

The guys were running a little late due to weather, but called and let me know. Re-keyed 3 locks for me, and charged less than the estimate on the phone! Very nice, efficient, professional.

Description of Work
Lock Change

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

12/21/2018

Brian provided exceptional service and responsiveness. He was able to fit our request into his schedule for quick turn service and was very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Door lock modification

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

12/07/2018

Very well. The locksmith arrived on time and did his work in a very professional manner. He was neat and clean and carried everything that he needed on his truck.

Description of Work
Deadbolt lock replacement

Category locksmith,doors

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

11/20/2018

Our front door had an old and problematic locking situation. Brian, Jr. came and diagnosed the situation accurately after listening to us and our observations. He proceeded to fix the situation, which had to do with an old and warping sash where the lock’s footplate goes. His touch was delicate and sure and what he did worked perfectly. He also replaced the tumbler and made keys for the new lock. ...

Description of Work
Tumbler replacement and working with a warped sash that was hampering the footplate .

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

10/02/2018

Very well. The technician went to Home Depot for the part but they did not have one that would work. Tech went on-line and ordered with 2-day shipping. Two days later he returned with appropriate part and replaced lock. It works great. Tech only charged one service amount despite working on two days. I am very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
New lock on sliding patio door

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

Electronic and Smart Fobs and Keys Including Transponders, Residential & Commercial Lock Installation & Maintenance. Keys, Master Keys, & High Security Keys. Master Key System & Installation. Emergency Auto Entry. Foreign & Domestic Hydraulic Door Closers, Electronic Door Releases Installed. Jimmy-Proof Locks Installed. Safes Installed & Cominations, Emergency Door Exit Devices, Property Management Services, Electronic Locks, Panic Bars & Exit Alarms Installation & Repair.

Cutting Transponder Keys