A+ Improvements

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2011

Our company is open six days a week. We specialize in Custom Deck installations & Designs, Working with pressure treated lumber & composites ( Trex, TimberTech etc.) We also do Basement Remodels. We give free estimates on all our work. Basement remodels do require other subcontractors for electrical & plumbing if needed....

The Blue Easel

We specialize in custom picture framing. We also have framed art, prints, antiques, collectables, and decorative gifts. We also offer archival framing,shadow boxing, and frame restoration.Also all work is done on site, nothing is sent out. We are a family owned and operated business open since 1955. We accept visa, MasterCard, and discover. We offer lay away and we also have gift certificates available.

Picture Perfect Painting LLC

Picture Perfect Painting LLC is a family owned business. We treat every client as if they were part of the picture perfect family as well!! Over 100 years experience within our faculty (as of 2020)!! Our quality of work is what sets us apart from others. We pay extreme attention to detail and look to give our clients excellent work, at a fair price. Clients are involved, and informed throughout the process from beginning to end. Call today and become a member of the Picture Perfect family!! We offer interior and exterior painting, power washing and drywall repair services for residential and commercial properties. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Finish Coat Construction

Finish Coat Construction is a local based contractor specializing in home improvement and remodeling. We pride ourselves in our professional communication with the customer. Our goal is to always keep the customer stress and worry free while providing superior workmanship.

03/26/2017

Said he would send over a quote in a day or so. We never rec'd an estimate and he never told us why he did not want to quote.

Description of Work
Came out to give us an estimate on installing a tile floor.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

Again I am sorry [Member Name Removed]. I remember that day well. It was snowing when I came by to measure the area that you wanted tiled. I ended up slipping & falling that day in the snow and had a compound fracture of my leg. To this day its still not right. It was horrible for the fact I was laid up in the hospital for a while and I apologize for not reaching back out to you. I would never int...

03/29/2015

Mike returned our call right away and set up a time for an estimate. He completed the job in a timely manner and we were very pleased with the finished job. We appreciated his concern for keeping his work areas clean and gave us good advice on how to proceed after his work was complete.

Description of Work
Replaced tile floor in powder room.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

10/27/2014

Got quote for molding work, was very reasonable estimate and was very punctual and showed up on time for quote.

Description of Work
Molding work

04/12/2012

He was friendly and reliable. Other handymen that I called never called back but he did. He's a one man show. He completed the work in the time he said he would and his price was fair.

Description of Work
Handyman services performed: spackling holes in walls, touching up trim, installing towel bars, caulking a window, moving furniture, etc.

03/29/2011

Everything went very well. I was very pleased that Mike arrived on time both days and he was able to finish all of the work within a half hour of what we estimated. His hourly rate was very reasonable and it was easy to communicate with him.

Description of Work
I needed help with various small tasks around the house. Some of the tasks were fixing the legs on the kitchen chairs, cleaning out the dryer exhaust, installing ceiling fan, spackling holes in the wall, priming spots on walls, moving furniture up a flight of stairs, and repairing and painting trim.

Category handyman service

Carpentry work, Deck installation & repairs, Porches, Patios, Finished Basements.

Full service