A+ Improvements

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2011

3309 Johns Ct

Bensalem, PA 19020

Our company is open six days a week. We specialize in Custom Deck installations & Designs, Working with pressure treated lumber & composites ( Trex, TimberTech etc.) We also do Basement Remodels. We give free estimates on all our work. Basement remodels do require other subcontractors for electrical & plumbing if needed....

03/26/2017

Keith E.

Said he would send over a quote in a day or so. We never rec'd an estimate and he never told us why he did not want to quote.

Description of Work
Came out to give us an estimate on installing a tile floor.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

Again I am sorry [Member Name Removed]. I remember that day well. It was snowing when I came by to measure the area that you wanted tiled. I ended up slipping & falling that day in the snow and had a compound fracture of my leg. To this day its still not right. It was horrible for the fact I was laid up in the hospital for a while and I apologize for not reaching back out to you. I would never intentionally not respond back to any of my customers. That was a different situation as you can see from all my other reviews. Again I am sorry. Michael Zimmerman / A+ Improvements

03/29/2015

Jon H.

Mike returned our call right away and set up a time for an estimate. He completed the job in a timely manner and we were very pleased with the finished job. We appreciated his concern for keeping his work areas clean and gave us good advice on how to proceed after his work was complete.

Description of Work
Replaced tile floor in powder room.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

10/27/2014

Biren S.

Got quote for molding work, was very reasonable estimate and was very punctual and showed up on time for quote.

Description of Work
Molding work

04/12/2012

DINA S.

He was friendly and reliable. Other handymen that I called never called back but he did. He's a one man show. He completed the work in the time he said he would and his price was fair.

Description of Work
Handyman services performed: spackling holes in walls, touching up trim, installing towel bars, caulking a window, moving furniture, etc.

03/29/2011

DINA S.

Everything went very well. I was very pleased that Mike arrived on time both days and he was able to finish all of the work within a half hour of what we estimated. His hourly rate was very reasonable and it was easy to communicate with him.

Description of Work
I needed help with various small tasks around the house. Some of the tasks were fixing the legs on the kitchen chairs, cleaning out the dryer exhaust, installing ceiling fan, spackling holes in the wall, priming spots on walls, moving furniture up a flight of stairs, and repairing and painting trim.

Matthew Rathgeb Painting

We service The Greater Philadelphia Region! Thank you for your interest in our company! When you hire Matthew Rathgeb Painting you can expect the highest level of quality and service our industry has to offer. Our reviews will abundantly confirm that statement. We are grateful and humbled by our amazing customers who have helped us achieve steady growth since our company's birth. We would be delighted to add YOU to that list of customers who's expectations we have exceeded. All employees here are trained and operate under our company culture of first class customer service. All our employees are covered under workers compensation insurance. We also have a 2 million dollar general liability insurance policy that protects your property. You are covered 100% when you hire us! We would be happy to provide all licenses and insurance certificates at you request! Check out our reviews if you like to learn more about our painting skills!! Also, please check our service area to see if we work in YOUR neighborhood. I look forward to meeting you soon!!! Matt

Trasser Painting

With over 20+ years of experience we are masters at our craft and can paint any surface. We are also proficient in repairs, patchwork, wall papering, etc. We pride ourselves in our timing and will be in and out of your home quickly but not before we have made sure the job is done to your satisfaction.

Offers by Trasser Painting on Angi
    Leary's Painting and Carpentry

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call 267-767-2947 or click to schedule an estimate today!

PA099168
    PA, NJ
    03/24/2019
    Check, PayPal

Carpentry work, Deck installation & repairs, Porches, Patios, Finished Basements.

Full service