Plum Pristine Clean LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since August 2015

Our employees are following CDC guidelines wearing gloves,shoe covers, and maintaining social distance while in your home.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

At Plum we are meticulous and relentless when it comes to cleaning your home. Cleaning is something we love to do. And we take it seriously....

Handy House Cleaning

Silver Compass Cleaning

Our company specializes in Residential Cleaning, which includes detailed cleaning from top to bottom. This includes apartments to homes. We differentiate from cleaning,painting, floor care and carpet cleaning. Call for a free quote today!

Offers by Silver Compass Cleaning  on Angi

05/14/2019

Cleaned well! Nice to not have to follow behind to see if done right!

Description of Work
House clean

01/27/2019

We first hired Blanca and her staff to assist with our rental weekends, but quickly realized that we wanted them back on a regular basis! We were very impressed with the deep clean- cleaning all of our light fixtures, dusting all of our blinds, and really leaving the house spotless. They’re great to work with and really take care of our home. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

01/18/2019

I’m extremely busy, but like to keep a clean place, so I reached out to Blanca’s Detailed Cleaning last year. Blanca and her team are consistent and thorough. She responds quickly to feedback, and works around my schedule. Not only that, but the price is affordable. I’m particularly happy that her and her crew are comfortable with cleaning the house while my dog is having an at-home “rest” day fro...

Description of Work
House Cleaning

01/18/2019

Very professional, flexible, and thorough!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

01/10/2019

Blanca's Cleaning Services provides a consistently clean house every visit. Very easy to communicate with and always on time. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

01/10/2019

Wonderful! They are consistent, detail-oriented, and take great care of the house.

Description of Work
house cleaning every other week

01/29/2018

Blanca and her crew do a wonderful job keeping our house looking sharp. She is prompt, courteous, and responsive. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Monthly cleaning of bathrooms and kitchen

11/19/2017

Blanca and her team provide professional house cleaning and they have been a welcomed additiona to our busy life schedule. Blanca is a serious business person who cares about her work, her customers, and providing a reliable and qualit service. She is flexible and accommodating which is very important to our family.

Description of Work
Recurring professional cleaning service for our family's home.

11/18/2017

Excellent! They exceeded my expectations in a timely fashion and for a fair price.

Description of Work
Blanca rescued me at the last minute with an impromptu phone call from my parents saying they were coming for a visit and that they were going to be cooking an early Thanksgiving feast in our kitchen. With 2 young ones, the detailed kitchen cleaning had gotten put off over and over again. She and her team did a very thorough job for my whole house and the deep cleaning in the kitchen- including the stove and refrigerator. They dusted and cleaned the floors- with the kids and 4 pets (3 cats & 1 dog) - this is a daunting task.

11/05/2017

Great! I consider myself kind of picky and procrastinated hiring help for cleaning because of feeling like no one could do it as good as me. I am very pleased with Blanca and her team. She came and gave me an estimate within days of contacting her. The first cleaning visit was a deep clean which took 2 people 6-8 hours and was $240. That seems pricey but it was dusting the tops of door jams, baseboards, etc. which are things I find hard to make time for so was worth the money. Maintaining that cleaning costs $120 and takes 2 people about 3 hours. I have been very pleased with the work done. Blanca is very professional and easy to work with. She responds promptly to my texts and is easy to talk with about cleaning concerns if there is something I want done differently. I appreciate that she follows up to make sure I am happy with the job done. She has been very flexible with scheduling and I find her to be very efficient and hard working. I would definitely recommend her cleaning services!

Description of Work
Deep Clean and Maintenance Housecleaning

Category house cleaner

At Plum we are meticulous and relentless when it comes to cleaning. Cleaning is something we love to do. And we take it seriously.

Laundry