AFFORDABLE HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2007

2.6

General Contractor in Beaver County , Pa. The only contractor that gives great warranties on all work done, even your exterior paint jobs ! I also work with you to get you the best reasonable price for all of your needs that you could possibly get anywhere. I have been in business for 15 + years , fully insured , references , Complete renovations at an affordable price , want to make money in the house flipping business ? or to just make your house beautiful , call me...

Kosta Painting & Refinishing LLC

13 YEAR SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!! PLEASE CALL INSTEAD OF MESSAGE so that we may get back to you promptly (412) 487 1133 We have 35 years better business bureau A+ rating. Kosta Painting and Refinishing Co. has been proudly serving Western Pennsylvania for over 30 years. Please call We take great pride in providing quality service with fair and reasonable pricing. We have painted thousands of homes in Western Pennsylvania and are happy to provide references. Chances are, we have several references within a few miles of your house! All of our materials are of the highest quality. If you are not sure which colors are right for you, don’t worry. We have qualified professionals who can utilize computer technology of today to match, virtually, any color you wish to use. So, why wait! Feel free to contact our offices for a free estimate for whatever project you have in mind. We provide onsite estimates with referrals and satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! Having the best workmanship and material warranties in the business, you cannot go wrong with the "Doctor of Painting & Refinishing" !! Mention you are a angies list member and get a 10% discount

3 Rivers Brick Pointing & Cleaning

10+ years Specializing in brick pointing (tuck pointing),chimney repair, lentil replacement, relaying brick, glass block windows,stone walkways and patios and much more. “Good Enough is the Enemy of Great”

Offers by 3 Rivers Brick Pointing & Cleaning on Angi
Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC is a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 homes and businesses in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

01/30/2018

kenneth C.

took money for materials and never returned

Description of Work
replace small roof

09/14/2017

Kait K.

Tried to contact this company to help out with a renovation. He continually hung up on me when I called and was very rude. I do not know what quality is work is but I do know that I would never recommend him to anyone. If someone is that rude on the phone when discussing a project then I cannot imagine how he would be in person.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

04/18/2016

Dianne R.

According to our contract, we have a lifetime warranty. The paint started coming off both decks in May of 2015.. Called him on May 15th of 2015, he stated he didn't have any work lined up and thought he was going out of business. Called him again 4/18/2016 and he stated he was on another line and would have to call me back. So far no call back. After he re-did my deck he contacted he asked if I wanted my house painted, I declined. I want my deck redone since it has a lifetime warranty.

Description of Work
Re-finished two decks.

Category decks

08/01/2014

Charles S.

SEE ABOVE

Description of Work
He provided a quote of $3500.00 for painting, wood replacement and gutter repair in mid October,2013. He came in late October to power wash the house and garage. He has not bee back since except to pick up a ladder in spring of 2014. I called his a number of times to find out when he would return to finish the job. He kept saying the weather has been too rainy for his to do it. My last call to him was on July 23, 2014. His response when I asked when he would be here was to ask where I was located. His response to me was "I forgot about you." I told him that I would give him a week to call me with a schedule of when he would be here. I am still waiting for that call. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PROVIDER TO ANYONE. HE STILL HAS MY DEPOSIT MONEY AND I WILL NOT GET IT BACK.

02/25/2013

Saskia D.

In the beginning Affordable Home Improvements seemed very reliable but going through the process, it was one thing after the other, the job was not done very well and there were issues with people not showing up and they would keep asking for money.

Description of Work
We used Affordable Home Improvements for painting.

Category house painters

This customer is failing to tell the entire truth as to him wanting tons of extras done without having to pay for them , ch , Saying we cant work on his house on certain days of the week , very very very hard to deal with . and also failing to tell you that I fell 30 feet onto concrete and had to take a week of because i was bed ridden but still managed to have my crew finnish the job.! I have done four other houses in a two block radius of this persons house that same month and everyone else was completely happy. 20 + year old cedar siding that was warped from not being cared for for all those years and he refused to replace but expected me to make it look new. Signed contract explained everything we was to do and he agreed to it but after the job started was when his attitude changed and wanted the world for nothing. come on now... I have OVER 2000 houses that are completed in beaver , and pittsburgh areas that are and still are completely satisfied with my work

12/08/2012

Josh F.

It went very well. Tom is almost always available by phone. If he doesn't answer he will likely return your call within a day.

Description of Work
Tom gave me an estimated time frame of how long it would take to pressure wash the fence and stain it with a spray gun. He came over on the agreed upon date performed work as discussed and had about 200 LF of fence stained in no more than an hour and a half. The fence looks great and I couldn't beat the price anywhere else!!!

Category pressure washing,house painters

08/01/2008

Gretchen Y.

NO WORK DONE!!

Description of Work
My husband called the "handyman". The man sounded like he just woke up. Asked for us to call back at 7:00 that night...then call back at 9:00...then call the next day. My husband took of work early, called and was told he would call us back. That was over 3 weeks ago!!! Their ad claims to do "everything under the roof, including the roof" but only if you can get them to your roof!!! Very disappointed. If they were too busy I would understand and appreciate being up front. I had lots of jobs needing done but not by them.

Category handyman service

I had the flue at the time of this call , and I did drive by the job that same night sick as a dog . This customer wanted a miracle to happen with no money. Materials alone would have cost more than what they wanted to pay for their miracle .I work with my customers to get them what they want or NEED and I am the most affordable person in the area to do work for you but ... lets face it , some people want or need more than they can either afford or want to pay. I gave these people a VERY reasonable price on the work they needed done. I am sorry that I was sick and also extremely busy but..they are exaggerating on this complaint

09/19/2007

KATHY H.

I was shocked because when they came to fix this, they had gotten the wrong size elbow for the pipe. One of the workers went and got the right one and never charged me any extra. They quoted the price and when it came time to settle up, that was the price. I liked the fact that they called to let me know that they would be an hour later than they had first thought. The other job they were working on was taking a little longer then they first estimated. I was fine with this because they called and kept me informed. After the job was done, they made sure that the yard was picked up and nothing was left laying around. They did really good work.

Description of Work
I had them fix my pipe that was damaged in a wind storm. They replaced an elbow and re-secured it to my brick home.

Category handyman service,plumbing

AFFORDABLE HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2007

2.6

425 Jefferson Ave

Beaver, PA 15009

HOME IMPROVEMENTS, EVERYTHING INSIDE AND OUT, PAINTING, BRICK RE-POINTING, ROOFING, TOTAL RESTORATIONS OR REMODELS, ADDITIONS, DECKS, SIDING, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, EVERYTHING UNDER A ROOF INCLUDING THE ROOF.

CARPET