Haven Hardwoods Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2009

With over 50 years of combined hardwood floor refinishing experience you can depend on our quality and expertise. We are owner-operated, no subcontractors!...

Doran Hard Surfaces

Hardwood Floors- Installation and refinishing

Jays Contracting Service

Installing floors has been an art I have taken in for about fifteen years. I take my work serious, as in presentation and cleanliness. From wood flooring, vinyl tile, and ceramic. Taking pride in customer service is important to me. Show me what you got, and I’ll show you what I got. Looking forward to working for and with you.

Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair Expert

Matt Mertz Plumbing is the proud winner of the Pittsburgh Tribune GOLD for Plumber and Family Owned Business. Matt Mertz Plumbing is dedicated to resolving your plumbing problems to help you get your life back in order. Our slogan, 'Happiness is just a phone call away' is intended to show you the confidence we have to resolve your plumbing problems, today. 'The Best Mertz In The Business!' There are quite a few companies that have hit the news lately, most are involved in low priced bait and switch scams. We promise to deliver an honest appraisal of the services to be performed, with no commitment required. Our employees are all Certified Master Plumbers, which means that they will not be learning when they arrive at your home. Because we use experienced Master Plumbers, our prices are more competitive, making sure that 'Happiness is just a phone call away'. We offer our 24 hour services to ALL of our customers. If you are having problems, you can be sure that by calling Matt Mertz Plumbing, your plumbing needs will be resolved, when you need them. Cost is determined by the job.

03/20/2021

Absolutely the best. Our floors had a lot of old pet and water stains. They were so knowledgeable about wood. Always on time and gave us an accurate timeline. Professional and very hardworking. Left things immaculate. And the floors are gorgeous

Description of Work
Refinishing hardwood floors in 3 rooms and hallway

Category contractors,hardwood floor

08/20/2018

They did a wonderful job. They were very accommodating with all my questions and requests. They showed up promptly, and worked hard. They were very friendly and polite. They took time helping me to match up the color of the stain with my other floors. The floors look awesome!

Description of Work
Sanded and stained the oak hardwood floors in 3 bedrooms, a hallway and stairs.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is always amazing to watch a project transform from start to finish. Good luck on the remaining portion of your remodel. Say hi to your two little dogs!

05/10/2017

I called Haven Hardwoods on a Sunday morning. Andrew returned my call on Sunday evening. He showed up on time to survey the work. He emailed the estimated in a few days. We weren't ready to have the work done immediately, so he scheduled it about six weeks out. The workers showed up on time and completed the work in less than four hours. The quality of work was great and they cleaned up when they ...

Description of Work
We had quarter-round installed on our baseboards. We also had trim installed above our kitchen cabinets.

Category contractors,woodworking

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy you are satisfied. We do take take pride in our craft and our clean up afterwards. Thanks so much!

03/23/2017

Hands down the best company we have ever hired to perform work. Also a top top notch hardwood company. If you want the best go with the best

Description of Work
Several major repairs and refinished our living room, dining room, and hallway.

Category hardwood floor

Wow! Thank you for that great review! It was a pleasure working with such a kind couple. I am glad the wood we took out of the bedroom matched so well with the refinished floor. I shared your review with my guys last week and it brought a smile to their faces. Let me know if you ever want to do the upstairs. Thanks again!

03/02/2017

Andrew and his crew were awesome. Responded right away with an email, then came out very soon after to make a bid. Less than two days later, had the very reasonable bid sent to me. He was very quick with correspondence, flexible with my work hours, and the job was completed as promised. It looks beautiful!!!! Thank you Haven Harwood!! Job well done!

Description of Work
One room carpet removal, stripped/sanded/stained/sealed hardwood floor.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

We are so glad you are happy! We know people's schedules can be rough to work around so we try to be flexible whenever possible. Thank you for being such an easy client to work for. Call me when you are ready to do upstairs!

We specialize in hardwood floor refinishing and installation.

We do not do carpet.