Girard's Garage Door Services

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/18/2021

5962 Keystone Dr

Bath, PA 18014

No touch payment options & masks worn during service call.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Girard's garage door services is a family owned and operated business serving Eastern PA for over 18 years. We offer "Service in hours, NOT Days" from simple repairs to new garage door and opener installs, we do it all. Our service trucks are fully stocked to be sure that the repair is completed on the first visit. When repairs are not cost effective, a new garage door can be installed in just a few days. We offer hundreds of garage door styles and sizes to fit every customers need and price point. Girard's Garage Door Services is a family owned company that is dedicated to quality, professionalism, affordability and customer service. We provide same day garage door service, garage door repair, garage door opener service, panel replacement, spring replacement, and overhead door installation. Also services Northampton, Lehigh, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Luzerne, Carbon, & portions of Lackawanna counties in eastern PA....

garage doors (258)door installation (13)

04/28/2021

Great experience. Ryan was able to replace a broken garage door opener in under 2 hours. He was upfront about the cost to fix the old opener vs replacing it. Also, I received a few quotes and Girard's was the most competitive.

Description of Work
Replace Garage Door Opener

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

02/10/2021

Everything went great!!! The tech arrived on time (in the snow). Fixed broken cable and lubed all the hinges on both doors. Now they are 100% quieter (who knew?). I asked for a quote to get an opener for my 2nd door. Price was fair and I scheduled appointment, just 2 days later. Thank you so much for your help. Also thanks to Angies List for having such good quality companies available to choose f...

Description of Work
Needed garage door fixed.

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing Girard's for your garage door repair and for the great review on your service visit. Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions about the new garage door opener. We do appreciate your business!

09/23/2020

It was good service with no problems. They were on time and came the same day.

Description of Work
Repair garage door. Was squeaky and uneven when it rolled up. Replaced some parts

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I'm happy to hear that everything went well with your service appointment. Please let us know if you have any problems in the future.

07/01/2020

The technician reached out and advised he was available earlier than scheduled, which was a good thing. Unfortunately he made me very uncomfortable as he did not wear a mask. He saw that I was wearing a mask, but it apparently was not meaningful to him. It became my responsibility to maintain social distancing. I would encourage hesitation in our current environment to use this company if they do ...

Description of Work
install garage door openers

Category doors

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your experience with our technician on your estimate. Since we are unable to ride with every tech to ensure they are wearing masks when in contact with our customers, we have to rely on input from customers like yourself to let us know about any problems with the techs. Our technicians are reminded daily to wear masks to avo...

06/17/2020

The receptionist who answered my call was friendly and professional. I was scheduled for an estimate the very next day. The service man, Dave, made a courtesy call to let me know he was on his way. He arrived right on time and was also friendly and professional. We know very little about garage doors and he took the time to answer our questions and explain the problem. The estimate given was reaso...

Description of Work
Estimate for dual garage door openers

Category garage doors,doors

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

06/05/2020

I called Girards again cause i was having trouble with one of my safety sensors not working since the bad storms and spoke with a supervisor named Tommy. Once he found out I was a previous customer he worked with me on the phone and steered me in the right direction and i was able to fix the issue. WOW. Most repair shops would come right out and take my money whenever possible no matter who you ar...

Description of Work
garage door opener safety sensor problem.

Category garage doors,doors

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

04/23/2020

Left a message on their answering machine. They called within a couple of hours and came the same day. Let us know the technician, Mike D. was on his way and an approximate time of arrival. He was on time, polite and knowledgeable. Made a suggestion to keep the issue from happening again. Had the parts, did the repair, problem fixed. Will call again if we need them.

Description of Work
Garage door wouldn't open

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

03/02/2020

Requested an appointment via their website on Saturday. They replied on Sunday and had someone out Monday morning. Diagnosed and fixed the problem in about an hour. Overall was very satisfied and would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Inspect and repair sticking garage door

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

02/13/2020

Cheaper, faster, and more friendly than expected. Would 100% use again.

Description of Work
Repair after car damaged it

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

12/26/2019

The technician was amazing. Despite terrible weather causing hazardous road conditions, he showed up and very quickly diagnosed the issue. And that was even after we said he should go home for dinner and come back another day! Girard's is lucky to have such a great employee!

Description of Work
Fix garage door opener motor

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

Garage Door Repair Garage door opener repairs Garage door and opener replacement. Broken spring specialists

Entry doors, Gates, & Commercial garage doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check