Premier Construction Solutions LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2011

Premier Construction Solutions is a full service general contractor specalizing in new homes and remodeling....

JRH Asphalt LLC

Do you live in Hunterdon or Somerset County and want a reliable paving contractor? The trade has been in the family for 4 generations, so it is safe to say that asphalt runs in our blood. Our ultimate goal is to build a reputation that will outgrow the competition, build superior quality jobs, and establish lasting relationships with our clients. All jobs are inspected with the industries highest standards. Our drive for perfect, smooth, flat asphalt is unsurpassed. JRH Asphalt LLC is a locally owned and operated business with the capability for residential, business and large commercial output. We have all new state of the art equipment so there is no job too big or too small for us to handle. Call us today to inquire about your next asphalt project!

Five Star Asphalt

With over 40 years of experience within the asphalt paving industry, you can trust our reliable and experienced crew to bring you quality workmanship without breaking the budget. Beautify your property with a new driveway or bring in more customers with a new appealing parking lot, no matter what you're looking for, we're here to help with all your asphalt paving needs.

Offers by Five Star Asphalt on Angi
B Young Paving & Sealcoating

We are a third generation asphalt company. Our services are satisfaction guaranteed. We offer both residential and commercial. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by B Young Paving & Sealcoating on Angi

01/01/2019

Premier Construction did a phenomenal job! Brent was very helpful and patient with me through the quote and renovation process, as I am very particular. Travis, their tile installer, is a real artisan. The whole team was neat and respectful of our home and my time. I had five quote and they were the most fair price. Plus I'd liked their overall approach and reputation more than any other vendor I spoke with. They were able to reuse my 10 year old sinks, vanities, and spa tub, where all the other vendors wanted to just rip everything out and replace for much more money. I choose Carrara marble and several custom pieces fabricated to give the floor and shower the exact look I wanted. I had a small plumbing problem with the shower valves after they were finished and they came back to resolve it quickly. Oh and the heated floors are the best!!

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling