5 Stars Service

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2009

Owner-operated. Uses subs. No travel charges. No service fee. Cost is determied by the job....

general home repair

Concrete Driveways, Concrete Pouring & Repair, Stamped & Decorative Concrete, Sidewalks, Curbs, Patios, Tennis & Basketball Courts & more. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

For over 25 years the Storione family has been consistently redefining home improvements as a true family business. Our commitment is quality products and quality installations to provide customer with a lifetime of performance from our products. We are not general contractors and we specialize in only windows, doors and siding and we have it down to a science. As we move forward and always staying on the cutting edge out missions is to minimize you homes energy consumption through high performance windows, siding and doors. We feel that is our duty to do our part for our environment to create a better future for everyone.

09/03/2009

They did a excelent job with good attention to details. They were punctual, they were quick and thorough,and they did a great job of cleanup. I am very glad to have met Israel and his team.

Description of Work
When a I hired 5 Stars , the plan was to do just the bathrooms, but we end up doing almost the whole house. We add two more bedrooms, living room and the hall way.

Category interior painters

08/16/2009

From the time we gathered estimates, it became clear that Israel and his team were very detailed, and very through. While they were not the lowest cost company, we chose them based on the process they described, our confidence in them from the way they answered each question, and the many good reviews they already received. Outside of a few minor communication issues the first few days of their wo...

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our house, including siding, trim, doors, shutters.

08/10/2009

Five Stars did a great job. Israel called back within the hour of my first message, and was very flexible in coming out to look at the job. He listened well to what I wanted done, and his quote came broken down into the options I asked for (w/ and w/o sealer, and cost for deck work vs. cost for paneling work). He patiently walked me through the options and gave me more background on the choices. I...

Description of Work
Powerwash, sand, apply sealer, re-wash, sand again, and apply stain to the wrap-around deck with a sunroom and wood paneling on side of house and garage.

08/08/2009

We were very please with their job. Great job, very good services .Highly recommend 5 Stars Services.

Description of Work
Complete exterior painting project, siding , windows ,trim and doors.

08/08/2009

Jr was punctual when coming over to provide me with an estimate. He got back to me promptly with cost, approximate start date, supplies needed and time work would take. They started on time and finished on schedule. They were neat and cleaned up as he went along. They got my house already for my 4th July party.

Description of Work
Jr and the crew painted living/dining areas, 2 bedrooms, doors, trims and patched cracks. They also repaired a portion of the ceiling in one bedroom where water damage was evident.

Category interior painters

Home restorations, interior painting, exterior painting, concrete pouring, pavers, windows, handyman services, stucco, tuck-pointing, masonry work, general remodeling, additions, deck building, finished basements, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet making.