Tri-County Pest Control Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2009

5241 Birney HW

ASTON, PA 19014

Owner operated. Operation geared toward complete customer satisfaction. In business for over 40 years, customer base is growing due to our quality of service. We are not price driven, but quality of service driven. All technicians are state trained and licensed. No travel charges....

03/18/2021

ERIC D.

Technician was through and offered lots of suggestions. So far seen very few ants since his visit.

Description of Work
Ant control and insect inspection

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive feedback. Please, do not hesitate to call us if you have any additional questions or concerns regarding the service or the insects you are dealing with. We will gladly do what we can to help. Thank you for your inquiry with our company, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

06/11/2018

Kristin S.

They were very busy but they fit us in anyway. Responsive, on time, professional.

Description of Work
Wood cutter bees extermination

04/20/2018

amy K.

Corey did a great job. He was friendly and shared a lot of good information about the pesky little bugs. Corey worked hard to find the nest of ants, and I have seen only a couple staggering around the floor since the treatment earlier this week. If there's a follow-up invasion -- which I'm not expecting but you never know -- I can call Tri-County Pest Control, and they'll come back for a second treatment. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
It was Attack of the Giant Carpenter Ants! I'd never seen any insects swarm like these horrible black critters. I contacted several pest control companies: Tri-County's price was best and they were very quick to respond to my request for information.

10/04/2017

Donna M.

The work was scheduled quickly, and the individual who did the work really knew what he was doing. We are very pleased. He came during the daytime and was able to kill the hornets and remove the nest in about an hour.

Description of Work
We had a huge hornet's nest (bigger than a basketball) attached to one of the eaves of our two-story house, filled with angry hornets. They removed it.

10/04/2017

Sarah S.

It went great! They responded to me so quickly and were so great with communication and the gentleman that came to get rid of the nests was so nice and helpful.

Description of Work
We had bees in ceiling so we needed the nests to be taken care of.

05/26/2017

Jack G.

The service tech was very professional and was on time. He informed me of a potential problem with squirrels in the crawl space. We are a bit far for them so I was told that I would have to schedule with advance notice and it would be difficult if I had a problem that needed immediate attention.

Description of Work
Had ants and spiders.

01/01/2017

Diane W.

I initially heard sounds ~noon on Saturday, 12/24; I called shortly thereafter and owner Jim returned my call promptly, but said that I needed to speak to his office manager on Tuesday (day after legally observed Christmas holiday on Tuesday, 12/26) and that no one would be available for an inspection on my next available day on Saturday, 12/31 - normal hours til 1:00 on Saturdays, but closed for New Year's Eve day. I did call the office on 12/26. This company does offer 10% senior discount (or Angie's List $35 off initial service), but I was not clear about pricing. I did not follow up further.

Description of Work
Rodent removal/exclusion - probably mice, possibly squirrel. Just a few days earlier, I heard scratching sound in a wall (probable nesting).

Category animal removal

11/28/2016

Barbara P.

Corey, a representative form Tri-County came out very early in the morning and even though the animal problem seemed to have resolved itself (animal died), Corey took the time to go around and make sure things were okay and also set traps just in case of a follow-up incident. He also spent time discussing with me what could have happened and why.

Description of Work
I had an issue with an animal in my wall.

11/14/2016

John A.

Went great..on time, knowledgeable, professional.

Description of Work
Pest control on a commercial property.

11/07/2016

Lady W.

They seemed like they knew what they were doing. Answered lots of questions. Took time to do things correctly. Michael was very knowledgeable. He tried to get to all nooks and crannies in and outside of my house. Time will tell of success but I have been pleased after only two weeks.

Description of Work
De-bug my house!!! Field mice and other critters come from wooded area behind my house. They set 2 traps outside house also.

Pointe Pest Control

Pointe Pest Control will protect your home from ants, carpenter ants, roaches, spiders, crickets, centipedes, millipedes, silverfish, earwigs, mice, rats, wasps and bees, just to name a few. Pointe Pest Control's service plan is both effective and affordable and is guaranteed. If you are a homeowner, pest control is an important part of protecting the health and assets of your home. Pests of any kind are often a nuisance, but worse than that they can be a threat to your home and even to your family. Learning how to keep them from invading your home will protect your home and family. When it comes to pest control companies in your area, it's important to choose a partner you can trust to help protect your biggest investments - your home and family. There are a lot of varieties of pest control, not to mention many pest control companies. When selecting a pest control company it's important to ask which solutions and tools they will be using. Pointe Pest Control uses safe pest control solutions with the most advanced technology in the industry. Not all pest control companies have the knowledge and expertise to provide the best pest control solutions. Pointe Pest Control have the best technicians in the industry and are certified and trained to work with your home and to provide the safest solutions to eliminate your pests. History Established in 2008. Pointe Pest Control is your premier pest control provider in Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. At Pointe we strive for the absolute best customer care in the industry. We are committed to providing you with the service and satisfaction that you can only get from a family-owned company. Just as we serve you - our client and help protect your home or business, we also strive to serve our employees and help them build their lives. We create opportunities one customer at a time and have an obligation and responsibility to provide the best service to customers and employees alike.

Offers by Pointe Pest Control on Angi
    Green Pest Solutions

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!

Offers by Green Pest Solutions on Angi
    Go Green Lawn and Pest Control

Welcome to Go Green Lawn and Pest Control, your go-to provider of organic lawn care services. Our ideology is two-fold. Firstly, we want to help homeowners everywhere achieve lawns that are as beautiful, lush and green as possible. But the other thing is, we want to do so in a way that helps maintain the integrity of mother nature. In our years of experience, we’ve discovered that it’s absolutely possible to achieve both of those goals. You can also check out our reviews on Google where we have a 4.8/5 star rating!

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

Inspections. Termination. Termite, General (Occasional Perimeter Invaders) OPI Insects, Ant Control, Roach, Rodent, Bed Bug, Stinkbug/Boxelder Bug, Deer Tick Treatment, Moth & Pantry Pest Control, Bee, Wasp & Hornet Treatment & Removal, Nuisance Wildlife-Bird, Groundhog, Squirrel Trapping/Removal, Wood Destroying Insects (Termites, Carpenter Ants/Bees, Powder Post Beetle) Inspection, Treatments, Real Estate Settlement Reports.

Fumigation.