Rolyn Companies

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2013

For more than 30 years Rolyn has helped property owners and managers through major disasters, everyday emergencies, and reconstruction, providing a full range of property damage restoration and reconstruction services to properties of all types. As one of the nation’s leading disaster restoration and reconstruction contractors, Rolyn has the skilled manpower, equipment and financial resources of a large company, but the agility, responsiveness, and personal service you expect from a smaller firm....

Graboyes Window & Door

Graboyes Window & Door is a family-owned window and door installation company that has been serving the Philadelphia area and surrounding counties since 1949. Offering free in-home estimates, Graboyes sells and installs the finest custom windows and doors including awnings, bay & bow windows, garden windows, sliding patio doors, french doors, storm doors & windows, in materials such as vinyl, fiberglass, and more. Ask about our 18-months same as cash financing.

A.N.D Contractors

We specialize in all aspects of roofing, siding, and gutter services with industry experience since 2001! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, our efficiency, and delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by A.N.D Contractors on Angi

06/21/2016

Description of Work
WORST absolute worst contractor I have ever had the misfortune to use. Ill mannered,unreliable,liars, that damaged my personal property, lost my property and instead of safe secured storage of my items shoved them all over my house as to make it unavailable for me to even get to my kitchen. I am still finding broken items, missing items and the paneling that they installed is coming of the walls. They broke molding and laid it on the floors, scratched my furniture. They didn't show up when scheduled with out calling.I was out of my house for almost 6 months for a "6 to 8 "week job. I could go on for days but suffice it to say NEVER NEVER USE ROYLN CO, NOT EVEN TO FIX A DOG HOUSE

Category sunrooms

Mold remediation & containment. HEPA air scrubbing & vacuuming. Structural decontamination. Anti-microbial treatments. Fire, storm, & water damage. Emergency board up & clean up. Area stabilization & containment. Smoke, soot, & odor removal. Roof repairs & tarps. Water extraction. Structural drying. Moisture testing & humidity monitoring. Sewage. Trauma scene. Hazardous materials - chemicals & asbestos. Debris removal. Air quality control & containment. Decontamination.