Kagle's Gardens LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2014

A Company you can hire without firing your landscaper! We bring the Horticulture aspect of care and maintenance to properties and estates. Whether it is projects, renovations, new designs, or periodical visits, we can help you achieve your goals....

Delaware Valley Turf is a local company that takes a simplistic approach to pesticide use and limit treatments and exposure with organic based products. All our technicians have an education in turfgrass science, turf management, agronomy, and/or horticulture from accredited universities.

More Organics, Less Pesticdes. We are able to develop a green, dense, healthy lawn that you can truly be proud of and enjoy. Beat the Weeds uses the highest quality organic based fertilizers in the industry. We incorporate the use of compost tea to promote life in the soil. The grass will have less weeds, insects, and disease. Just give us a chance to show you how beautiful your lawn can look. Call us today for a free estimate!

Green Lawn Fertilizing is the largest locally owned lawn care company in the Philadelphia Tri-State region. We have been listed in the Philadelphia 100 twice years and INC 5000 the last 6 years based on our rapid growth as a family owned business. We owe our tremendous growth as a business to building honest, trustworthy relationships with our customers and employees. Every aspect of our business is focused on our commitment to providing superior customer service and we take great pride in being A rated on Angie’s list as a result. From day one, when our owner, Matt Jesson, founded Green Lawn Fertilizing, our mission was to become a leading independent green industry company by providing a superior customer experience. Over thirteen years later we feel confident that we have achieved that goal as we have overall exemplary online reviews including over 300 A ratings on Angie’s List! We were recognized among all small or medium sized businesses in the region by the Greater Phialdelphia Chamber of Commerce as their "Customer Service Excellence" award winner. We have also been listed as Lawn and Landscape Magazine’s #9 Lawn Care Company in the country. We are also active members of: NALP, NPMA, LCAP, PPMA and Project Evergreen's Green Care for Troops.

05/08/2018

Responded 3 1/2 months later.

Description of Work
Responded 3 1/2 months later.

Category landscaping

Hi [Member Name Removed], as I explained in our messages there was a glitch in our message system, I offered my apology and still responded. Thanks for understanding.

02/24/2017

really, really well. Thorough job with care taken to consider tree roots.

Description of Work
Aeration of small yard

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

02/06/2017

I had jon and his crew do a couple jobs for me and very glad I did. He did some mulching and planting for me as well he installed a drainage system for my lawn. Jon was extremely knowledgeable and I felt comfortable with him being youraround my family. We will definitely being using him for all our projects. He produces amazing quality.

Description of Work
Mulching. Re seeding my lawn. Planting flowers around my property. Installing drainage system in yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch,drain pipe

Offered but not limited to: Complete property Management Pruning/Hedging Grading Seeding Erosion control Water management Planting Garden Design Removals Cleanup Leaf removal Vacuum service Winter projects: Garage clean outs Hauling ASK US :)

Lawn Cutting