Hynes Roofing & Siding

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/07/2021

119 Sibley Ave

Ardmore, PA 19003

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Hynes Construction, Inc. is a family owned and operated business serving our community for over two generations. As a Professional Contracting Company, we are current members with the National Roofing and Contractors Association (NRCA), and the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA), certified by the Cedar Shake Bureau in Washington DC, and a Master Elite Contractor with GAF, the largest roofing shingle manufacturer in the United States. Additional Email - hynes.construction@yahoo.com. Additional DBAs - Hynes Construction, Hynes Home Improvements, Hynes Home Improvements Inc, Premier Painting By Hynes....

3.9

3.9

3.8

roofing (43)gutter repair (13)siding companies (11)window replacement (6)interior painting (4)house painting (4)door installation (3)skylight installation (3)decks & porches (3)bathtub refinishing (3)architect (2)basement remodeling (1)

06/03/2021

Last October, 2020, Hynes was contracted to repair a gutter which was not draining. They proposed replacing it. They installed a new gutter. I paid them. And the gutter still did not drain. The problem was not resolved. Several phone calls and lots of promises and after 8 months the gutter still does not drain. I have contracted another company to make the repair. In summary, they are very non-res...

Description of Work
Gutter Repair

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

05/25/2021

Replaced gutter last year. Still not draining properly. Same problem they were hired to fix. Non responsive. Lost $980. Hiring someone else to do the job correctly. Would not hire again.

Description of Work
Long gutter not draining. Water pooling at one end.

Category bathtub refinishing,gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

05/05/2021

Hynes told me 4-5 weeks to order & install new double-hung windows. Charged me a fortune for them, but timing was critical (they know this), as I was doing a siding job. Windows came week 10, because they took their sweet time with measurements (Hynes waited 3 weeks to measure... cost me my timing). They said they'd install over the weekend when the windows came, they dropped off supplies, but com...

Description of Work
Window procurement & window installation

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

01/28/2021

Good work professional performance would hire again.

Description of Work
Roofing replacement of siding and tile.

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

01/07/2021

Another contractor that was recommended through my request on Angie's List. He came onsite at the end of November. Through entire month of December I contacted to get a quote. never returned my phone calls. Finally at end of December I received an email that they could not get material pricing so he was unable to perform project.

Description of Work
widen current deck and screen enclosure

Category bathtub refinishing,decks

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

10/01/2020

They came out and looked at what work needed to be done and said they needed a second opinion and never heard back from them. Also tried calling them 3 times for a quote and one of the receptionist was not friendly and rude that I was looking for a quote a week after they had been here, as if that was too soon to be expecting a quote.

Description of Work
Siding and window

Category roofing,siding,architect

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

08/29/2020

Was advised on phone that I would get a call back to schedule for estimate and never did.

Description of Work
stucco repair

Category architect

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

I am sorry to hear this. I do not recognize your name but please call our office and I would be happy to assist you..Due the the hurricanes ,we are overwhelmed. If you got overlooked we apologize. We are going through our call list and do not have record of your call or phone number to call you . Please give us a call so we can schedule you..

02/19/2020

Excellent workmanship! Would absolutely hire again!

Description of Work
Decks & Porches

Category contractors,decks

02/18/2020

Roofing. Everything was completed on time and with perfection This was the 2nd rood Hynes completed for me. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
Roofing, Painting - Interior

Category roofing,interior painters

02/18/2020

Absolutely excellent. Work completed on time. President always available to talk to. Workers did a great job and cleaned up afterwards every day. Have used Hynes for 20 years. Would never consider hiring. any other company.

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding, Windowsremodeling kitchen Exterior painting

Category remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

Roofing, siding, interior & exterior painting, gutters, windows, doors & carpentry & home improvement.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing, American Express