Alliance Chimney & Energy Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/01/2021

73 Rittenhouse Pl

Ardmore, PA 19003

Alliance Chimney and Energy is a full service chimney company offering such services as sales and installations of wood and gas stoves and inserts and vented gas log sets. We also offer cleanings, chimney liners both masonry and stainless steel,masonry applications, and everything relative to the up keeping of your chimney. Learn how to save big bucks on he heating bills through making your home more energy efficient. Current customers saving 250-500$ a month in the fall and winter months....

chimney sweep (128)chimney repair (74)chimney cap repair (30)fireplace services (29)masonry (10)gas fireplace repair (5)electrician (2)lighting (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

04/27/2021

We love the fireplace. The guys were professional and quick, and when the fireplace needed service they were responsive and got everything back up and running great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace installed and serviced.

CATEGORY electrician,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2021

03/10/2021

These guys are awesome. They are professional, knowledgeable, punctual, and personable. I’m always happy to welcome them into my home. They make sure it’s always done right. For instance, I had a poor little bat sneak into my chimney. Suffice it to say, it didn’t survive my first burn of Autumn 2020. They promptly sent out their guy (I think it was Mike) to thoroughly inspect and seal the chimney ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stove insert installation and routine maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

Photo for Alliance Chimney & Energy Inc - 73 Rittenhouse Pl, Ardmore, PA - 39240412

12/22/2020

Twice no-showed for appointments. Never cancelled or contacted. Waste of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Sweep & Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

09/03/2020

Have work scheduled. Not competed yet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
insert chimney liner and chimney cap

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

03/29/2020

They came out and gave me a free estimate. At the time of the work, they showed up on time and performed the work satisfactorily time me and the insurance company and I was roused a homeowners policy thanks to them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my roof repaired before I could get coverage for homeowners insurance

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2016

01/11/2020

I wad pleased with the work done . Mike and his crew were professional and they cleaned up after the job . was done. Irecommend Alliance to someone else needing there service.i was having a heater installed so i needed the work done asap and they were willing to accommodate me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney liner and cap

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

12/04/2019

No problems. I had Alliance out several years ago to install a liner on our furnace chimney with no issues. I believe Joe was the person performing the service and informed me that the chimney was already pretty clean and he would just charge for coming out. We're having a gas insert installed in this fireplace and I said I was supposed to get the chimney cleaned so I had him do the cleaning anywa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

11/19/2019

We needed our chimney cleaned, since it hadn't been cleaned in the year and a half since we moved into the house. Alliance gave us a reasonable price, and were friendly and professional when they arrived. Though the chimney had supposedly been cleaned before we moved in, they said it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. So I believe they did a thorough inspection and trust that they cleane...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

04/18/2019

This is a company that all others should emulate. Extremely professional, conscientious, honest, diligent, fair and all around nice guys that provide quality work at a fair and reasonable price. I highly recommend Alliance Chimney and will definitely use them again. Chuck runs a highly reputable business. Dave and Mike performed miracles on our old, unlined, leaking chimney. We only wish we found ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

10/23/2018

Prompt service. Completed in a timely manner by polite and professional employees. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

Chimney Caps, Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweep, Fireplaces, gas/wood/pellet inserts and stoves

Check, Visa, MasterCard