David Campbell Plumbing & Heating

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

2 - Plumber...

Haefner Drilling LLC

For all of your water pump and well drilling needs, place your trust in the experienced team at Haefner Drilling LLC. For over 50 years, our family has helped keep your water flow consistent.

Champion Waterproofing Inc

2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner!! Lifetime Warranty / Free Inspections. Our company is very experienced in the waterproofing industry. We have over 18,000 satisfied customers, all with lifetime transferrable guarantees. We solve all types of below grade foundation issues: wet basements, bowing walls, sinking foundations. We have proudly served the Western Pennsylvania area for 29 years. Please call for your free inspection, and we will gladly send a qualified representative to provide you with simple, honest information. Toll Free :1 800 242 6799

Baker's Waterproofing

Baker's Waterproofing, founded in 1975, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Bakers Waterproofing is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes from water damage and foundation failure.

Offers by Baker's Waterproofing on Angi

06/13/2021

Showed up early. Did the job and cleaned up. I am really happy with their work.

Description of Work
Air condition Installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/29/2021

I had a few no-shows from other professionals, but Dave Campbell Plumbing uses an instant messaging service to confirm the appointment and tell you when the plumber is en route. Overall, very satisfied with the service and price.

Description of Work
Shower valve body replacement

05/03/2020

Excellent. Dave was highly recommended and I also would highly recommend Dave Campbell plumbing and heating. I was contacted promptly, estimate provided with recommended work to fix the excessive water problems from running down hill behind the house. The water was also entering the septic system and needed replacement of existing leach field. Dave also recommended to install a sump pump in the basement to ensure the basement remains dry. Dave was able to start the project the next week and completed the project timely. He was very professional and performed a quality job that exceeded my expectations at a extremely reasonable price. The backyard is now dry and draining properly, the sump pump is running alot during this rainy spring weather and the new leach field is operating efficiently. Dave also regraded the yard which looks amazing. Again, I can not thank Dave Campbell plumbing enough for the excellent work and I highly recommend his quality work.

Description of Work
Waterproofing, sump pump, drain fields to redirect water and replace leach field for septic system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,basement waterproofing

01/27/2020

Service was prompt. Cost was reasonable. Would definitely recommend this business.

Description of Work
Pipe needed replaced.

06/18/2019

Dave displayed excellent communication skills, used texting and kept me well informed through out the project. He promptly replies to every text, normally within minutes. The work went well despite a PA 1 Call problem with marking the underground utilities. This was not attributed to anything that Dave's team did. Dave was very helpful in recovering from this setback and worked an extra day on the weekend to recover from a problem that he did not create. I was pleased with the workmanship of the plumbing and the effort with smoothing out the backfilled construction trench.

Description of Work
Installation of a main water line.

02/12/2019

We needed our plumbing replaced. Our toilet and kitchen sink would always backup. Hiring them was a wonderful experience! David is extremely personable and explained what needed done and why during the estimate. He would call me when he was leaving his shop so I would know when he would arrive. Went over the plan with me before they started the job. Ended up being lower price than the estimate! Our plumbing has never worked better. I would absolutely hire again!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom pipes replaced

04/04/2018

Is there a great better than an A? If so, I would definitely give it to David Campbell, and his team of hard working guys. They were the hardest working, most respectful, excellent craftsmen, trustworthy, punctual men I have ever have the pleasure of working with especially in a stressful situation such as water flooding the basement of a newly purchased house. David has fair pricing, and doesn't try to oversell on what you don't need. Campbell plumbing goes over and beyond every single time, and never ceases to make a happy customer out of me. I have recommended them to anyone and everyone I know, and don't think they will disappoint. They stand behind their word and work even after the job is done. They even took the fact that I had cats into consideration, and made sure not to let them out of the house! I cannot speak highly enough as to David & his guys work ethic, diligence, and standards. Truly a gem, and I wish I could replicate them into other service providers!

Description of Work
Hot water heater expansion tank added with regulator. French drains and sump pump installed. Constantly running toilet FIXED!

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/13/2018

Very knowledgeable and gave me good parts and good installation. Free consultation. Had an employee come to assist on installation to cut down a little cost. Great price for all of the work done. Extremely friendly and very courteous. Very busy but makes time for everyone. Will be using again!

Description of Work
Replace 2 outside faucets with shut offs, kitchen sink work, other miscellaneous work.

10/07/2015

Dave solved the issue in less than an hour. I have not had any problems since!

Description of Work
My kitchen sink was totally blocked. I had used a variety of chemicals and a snake without any luck. Dave previously installed my water heater, and I was very pleased, so I called him again. He had another call in my neighborhood the next day and stopped by afterwards. He was able to fix my issue in a very short period of time. A few important things to know about Dave: 1. He is easy to communicate with--He will answer his phone and talk to you. He will call you back. He will be clear about the plan for when he is coming and what he will be doing. 2. He will not oversell you--Whether it was my water heater or my kitchen sink, Dave walked through my options and the pros and cons of each to help me make my best selection. 3. He has good interpersonal skills--Regardless of your knowledge about the issue you are having, you will feel perfectly comfortable with Dave. He will greet you with a smile, introduce himself, and take the time to understand your needs and preferences. 4. His prices are fair--Because Dave was already a few houses down from me for another job, he gave me a break on the cost for the house call, because he did not need to make a trip specifically for my job.

07/14/2015

Everything worked fine. Top notch work.

Description of Work
Installed new shower faucet, disconnected, removed an old water filter under the kitchen sink. All the work was completed in a timely manner and left neat and clean. They were prompt, professional and courteous. I will certainly recommend Dave Campbell to all my friends.

Heating & Plumbing