DRAPES OF JOY INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2004

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating

Drapes of Joy is the premier choice for window treatments in Montgomery and Bucks Counties and offers full service design to our clients. We highly believe in working with the client's style and budget in mind to create a beautiful interior to live, work, and play in. Call us at 215-283-2866 or email joy@drapesofjoy.com...

At Anaya Cleaning Service our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 17+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

G&L Cleaning Solution LLC sustains our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the cleaning trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We are family owned and have over ten years of experiences in the residential, construction and commercial cleaning field. Contact us for a free estimate. We service Bucks , montgomery , chester and parts of Delaware and Phila. Counties. Our services include one time cleaning to deep house cleaning. We do move in/ move out and turnover cleanings for Apts. We also offer Bi-weekly to monthly house cleanings. We do windows as well and offer commercial and residential construction cleaning. We give free estimates.( Special note we have protective covering for shoes and have gloves and mask and have proper disinfectants to provide high qualify of services.

03/05/2020

Awesome job. Completed making the new sheers around my tight schedule. Very professional and on time installation. Dry cleaned and pressed existing draperies and valance back to their original look. Also dry-cleaned dinning room seat fabric back to original look even with red stains on cream color fabric. Very pleased and would highly recommend!

Description of Work
New sheets and drapes cleaned on three long windows in dinning room. Also Fab on dinning room table chairs cleaned.

Category drapery cleaning,dry cleaning,upholstery cleaning,window treatments

Dear Member, Thank you for this wonderful review. It was my pleasure serving you and seeing your dining room room complete.

03/11/2019

Workmanship was good initially but after the drapes dried I noticed they missed several areas of dirt that I had to re-do myself. I think it was a very pricey for what was done as they have a $250 minimum and I only had one large drapery done. In the case of just needed one large drape done its tough on the wallet. Sounds like its a better deal if you have multiple done at the same time. My appoin...

Description of Work
Drape cleaning

Category drapery cleaning

I’m sorry that you were not satisfied with our workmanship. We stand behind our work and wish you would have called to tell me you were not satisfied. I did call you at 2:04 and told you we were around the corner. As far as the minimum, you were notified when we made the appointment. Joy Panebianco

04/09/2018

Joy and one other lady arrived on time, got the required equipment and materials from their car and got right to work. They placed sheets on the floor under the curtains and plastic behind them. Our curtains hadn’t been professionally cleaned since being hung 8+ years ago. The sheers looked dull and dingy and so did the valances. After several hours, they looked clean and bright again. Just like n...

Description of Work
We needed two sets of valances and sheers cleaned.

Category drapery cleaning,window treatments

10/20/2017

Excellent job!! I would not hesitate to have Joy again for future projects.

Description of Work
My draperys in my living and dining rooms were cleaned. I am thrilled with the completed job from the beginning to the completion. It was a pleasant experience. This was my first time Having a company come in to clean my draperys. I can't comment enough about the great service performed, promptness and professionalism by Joy and staff.

Category drapery cleaning,window treatments

08/25/2017

Joy did a great job. Unfortunately she couldn't get all the stains out but I was surprised at how clean she did get it, and really the stain that still remains most people wouldn't see unless I point it out. I wouldn't hesitate to bring her back.

Description of Work
We had a white sofa that desperately needed cleaning due to our cat getting sick on it a few times. She also cleaned 3 chairs.

Category upholstery cleaning

CUSTOM WINDOW COVERINGS, SHADES, BLINDS, BEDDING, REUPHOLSTERY, CUSTOM FURNITURE, DRAPERY CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, INTERIOR DESIGN,STAGING

NA