D'Agostino Carpets

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2012

Family owned....

Our mission at Phil's Electric is to meet and exceed each client’s expectations by delivering the finest workmanship available at a reasonable price. Being a smaller company gives us the opportunity to work one on one with each home owner to ensure customer satisfaction. While meeting any and all needs of our clients, we also make it a top priority to return phone calls and send out estimates as quickly as possible. So if you are looking for quality workmanship at a reasonable price, look no further. Call us today for a free quote 215-672-7858.

GEN3 is essential, open and operating during regular business hours during COVID-19. We are taking extra precautions, including following CDC guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. We will also be offering No-Contact appointments. We are your friendly neighborhood home experts for electric, heating & air. We are focused on providing homeowners great service. Voted Best Electrician by Philly.com Reader's Choice Award 2016 and Philadelphia Magazine's Best of Philly 2012 are only two of the great honor that reflect our customer focused values.

My name is Perparim Duka. For the last 5 years I have been running our family business. Respect, perfection, professionalism, hard work, and dedication is who we are. We are confident we have the best price and at the best quality!!!

04/17/2017

It went as well as it could go

Description of Work
Bedroom recarpeted

10/13/2014

I have been a member of Angie's List for over a year and I've had good success. For some reason, finding someone to do this job was extremely difficult until I finally found D'Agostino Carpets. My daughter recently took up the carpet in her bedroom and the transition to the hallway was compromised. That cause the rugs in the hallways to get and quot;wavyand quot; so I needed to get it fixed. I use...

Description of Work
Stretched a hallway carpet and fixed a transition

04/07/2014

Mike came and did some measurements to determine the size rug we needed. I went to the show room look at preselected carpets plus others. Took samples home deciding which one we wanted. Mike came out again, remeasured before ordering the carpet. Once the carpet came in he bounded it and delivered and placed it into the room and even vacuumed it.he also did the small repairs and was very neat.

Description of Work
Repaired a squeak in our floor, stretched carpet on stairs. Bound and finished large area rug.

02/12/2014

It was outstanding! They were knowledgeable, they had plenty to look at, and the installation was done very nicely. They stayed on my budget. They left the extra carpet and didn't leave a mess. They have good knowledge and outstanding installation. We talked to people who would not move furniture. We had some big heavy furniture and they took care of everything. They put it back exactly where it w...

Description of Work
We bought carpet from D'Agostino Carpets in Ambler, Pennsylvania a year ago and they came to take out the old carpet and install the new carpet.

07/09/2013

It was a pleasure to deal with everyone at D'Agostino's. The owner was very pleasant and personable when he gave us the estimate and they were very accommodating when we had to postpone installation twice due to cabinet issues. The installers were extremely efficient and experienced and took pride in a job well done.

Description of Work
Installed new plywood & sheet vinyl over existing kitchen floor.

Category flooring contractor

Carpet, vinyl flooring, hardwood, laminate, ceramic tile & window treatments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover