Amazing Decks

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2005

11 S Ridge Ave

Ambler, PA 19002

If you’re looking for a way to add value and beauty to your home with an elegant outdoor living area, you’ve come to the right place. Amazing Decks specializes in designing and building outdoor living spaces throughout the Southern NJ and South Eastern Pennsylvania areas. We custom build decks, gazebos, outdoor kitchens, patios and more which will add value and beauty to your home. Since its inception more than 20 years ago, Amazing Decks has been developing the most precise outdoor deck design installation methods to turn your backyard into a true masterpiece. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Dun Draft Inc. Additional e-mails - info@amazingdeckspa.com, info@amazingdecksnj.com, bill@dundraft.com. Additional contact name - William Wilson....

05/08/2022

Jennifer L.

We worked with Andrew at Amazing Decks and the entire experience was excellent! We were replacing a 30 year old self installed deck with a screened in porch and larger deck. We had ideas and Andrew provided suggestions. What sealed the deal was being able to see the materials and discuss final options with Andrew a at their showroom in Ambler. They quoted a price and schedule and were right on. Installation of our 700sqft deck/screened in porch occurred in January / February 2022. They arranged for the permits, dumpster, port-a-potty, materials delivery, and foundation work. They had a super dedicated installation team that worked on our job straight for 2 weeks in some of the worst weather we had - temps in the teens, snow, freezing rain. They removed the existing deck and built the new deck. They kept us up to date on the progress and explained the construction every day to me. They were very courteous and maintained a clean construction site. The final punch list took less than a few hours to complete. Our township required a seepage pitch for drainage. Amazing Decks also coordinated the work for it, which happened in April 2022. Once completed, they did a final cleanup of the job site, filled in some ruts in the lawn, seeded and put hay on the bare spots. Overall, from beginning to end, they were fantastic to work with and the finished product - decks and screened in porch are - you guessed it - Amazing!

Description of Work
Screen in Porch and Deck installation

05/14/2018

Shahin Z.

If this is how they acquire a customer, scared to think how they treat the customer when they are actually hired.

Description of Work
Took off work to get an estimate. Rep came and wasted another hour of my time. Never sent me an estimate. Called 3 times and 4 weeks later no estimate. Person on the phone kept blowing me off. Waste of my time and wasted time to start project waiting for them.

03/07/2017

Yass F.

I reached out to get an estimate, unfortunately no courteous attempt was made to contact me.

11/23/2016

Robert B.

They did an excellent job from start to finish. Bill our salesperson was very professional and knowledgeable. He guided us through the entire process. We were not satisfied with the contrast in two colors of pavers and they searched for the correct pavers and made sure we were happy with the results. Barry the project manager was excellent. The project turned out beautifully.

Description of Work
We had Amazing Decks replace our wood deck with a TREX Transend deck with Rainescape. They installed a patio and steps.

09/21/2016

Mike E.

I have an old deck that needs to be replaced so I scheduled an estimate with Amazing Decks. Andrew came out to give an estimate and he was quite professional and knowledgeable. We talked very thoroughly about what we want and within a week he provided me with a sketch and estimate. One of the things we talked about was going the route of a patio instead of a deck. Wanting to get an estimate for both, I made an appointment for their hardscape guy to come out. I made the appointment in person at their shop. The person I spoke with (the hardscape guy who was going to be doing the estimate) said he didn't need to write down my information or information about the appointment. Low and behold, he never showed for the appointment. I called to reschedule for the next day and he graciously showed up that time. He said he would provide me with an estimate within four days. It's been two weeks and, like the original appointment, I can only assume it's slipped his mind again. Ignoring the fact that my time was wasted twice - once for the missed appointment and again for an appointment that yielded no estimate - I'm simply not willing to proceed with Amazing Decks as a patio installer. While Andrew was great, the hardscape guy (who would likely the one in charge of my project) was not. If it's this much of a struggle to get them to be responsive when they should be vying for my business, I can't imagine what it would be like once they have my money.

Description of Work
Install new deck or patio.

06/11/2016

Mary K.

Salesman was a pro at the run around.

Description of Work
Sales came 20 minutes early, no phone call. He seemed in a rush. Showed pics of materials to be used and took pics of my old deck. I called him for proposal because none was sent. Proposal had stairs (I do not want stairs). I asked for Trex, he quoted another material. Sent back proposal with changes. Numerous phone calls, he finally returned call. Pretty obvious he did not want the job, but didn't have the courtesy to say.

10/25/2015

irene F.

The deck is beautiful but the roof is still leaking. They are not good at coming back for repairs

Description of Work
Built a beautiful deck. They also installed a roof under the deck they built. It constantly leaks. They have been back twice but it still leaks.we have called several times and they tell us we are on their list. It has been months and they still have not been here

Category decks,roofing

09/23/2015

Andrew B.

My prior deck was rotted and had to be removed. There was no portion of the deck or supporting that could be salvaged. Amazing Decks provided the lowest quote for a company that would use its own crew to remove the old deck and build the new deck. I did not want to use a company that would sub-contract the work. Once I decided to accept Amazing Deck's quote, Bill Wilson spent over an hour with myself and my wife at the showroom reviewing different color options. When the crew came on site (led by Glenn), they were professional and efficient. My wife and I were very happy with the new deck. I would recommend Amazing Decks to anybody in the Montgomery County area. who needs a new deck.

Description of Work
Removed existing rotting deck and constructed a new Trex Transcend

07/21/2015

Steven C.

Work started around 7:30 in the morning and would wrap up from around 4-5 pm. We had this job done in January so be prepared to turn your hose on and off for the concrete mix for the footers. The guys were always on time and polite. This job was messy and noisy so be prepared. It helps to have some space set aside for deliveries of materials and parking. This job took approximately 2 weeks plus additional time for final touches. Overall it was worth it. My wife loves it and that's what matters.

Description of Work
Built a Trex deck addition to the back of our home. This included pulling all the permits, doing the footers,pressure treated joists and bracing, running electric for the post and stair lighting and the Trex decking itself. Pressure washed driveway

06/10/2015

Robert B.

Drew arrived for the inspection of the property and appraisal for the deck on time as promised. He was friendly, professional and in good spirits. He was very informative, knowledgable, and helpfull with information, and prompt with answers to questions without hesitation. Amazing Decks works with all popular types of decking and we were happy with the presentation and the options available. Unfourtunately, the price was a little high for our present budget. I would highly recommend them if asked for a reference, and believe they would build a very nice deck.

Description of Work
Deck was not installed

Your Electric Now

**For fastest response, please call 215-941-1497** We are a full service residential and light commercial electrical contractor. We strive for customer satisfaction and always put quality & safety first. We offer 24 hour emergency service and provide free estimates.

Generation 3 Electric & HVAC

GEN3 is essential, open and operating during regular business hours during COVID-19. We are taking extra precautions, including following CDC guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. We will also be offering No-Contact appointments. We are your friendly neighborhood home experts for electric, heating & air. We are focused on providing homeowners great service. Voted Best Electrician by Philly.com Reader's Choice Award 2016 and Philadelphia Magazine's Best of Philly 2012 are only two of the great honor that reflect our customer focused values.

Offers by Generation 3 Electric & HVAC on Angi
    Brandon Electric Inc

Brandon Electric, Inc., has been serving Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties for more than 30 years. Our company is licensed and fully insured. We offer 24-hour emergency service and our crews are radio dispatched daily in your area. We carry workman's comp for all our employees and never use sub-contractors. All of our trucks have company signs and our employees wear uniforms. We have 10 fully stocked and radio dispatched trucks in your neighborhoods daily. Award winning. Cost is determined by the job. 16 employees. Travel charges may apply. Additional phones - (215) 947-2203, (215) 657-4303, (610)565-1400, (215) 244-9120, (215) 355-6520.

Offers by Brandon Electric Inc on Angi

Custom railings. Highpoint deck lighting. New custom deck. Custom finishing. Decking. Pergolas. Gazebos. Screened rooms. Outdoor kitchens.