Amazing Decks

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2005

If you’re looking for a way to add value and beauty to your home with an elegant outdoor living area, you’ve come to the right place. Amazing Decks specializes in designing and building outdoor living spaces throughout the Southern NJ and South Eastern Pennsylvania areas. We custom build decks, gazebos, outdoor kitchens, patios and more which will add value and beauty to your home. Since its inception more than 20 years ago, Amazing Decks has been developing the most precise outdoor deck design installation methods to turn your backyard into a true masterpiece. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Dun Draft Inc. Additional e-mails - info@amazingdeckspa.com, info@amazingdecksnj.com, bill@dundraft.com. Additional contact name - William Wilson....

Major Construction Inc Roofing and Siding

Roofing and windows

05/14/2018

If this is how they acquire a customer, scared to think how they treat the customer when they are actually hired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took off work to get an estimate. Rep came and wasted another hour of my time. Never sent me an estimate. Called 3 times and 4 weeks later no estimate. Person on the phone kept blowing me off. Waste of my time and wasted time to start project waiting for them.

03/07/2017

I reached out to get an estimate, unfortunately no courteous attempt was made to contact me.

11/23/2016

They did an excellent job from start to finish. Bill our salesperson was very professional and knowledgeable. He guided us through the entire process. We were not satisfied with the contrast in two colors of pavers and they searched for the correct pavers and made sure we were happy with the results. Barry the project manager was excellent. The project turned out beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Amazing Decks replace our wood deck with a TREX Transend deck with Rainescape. They installed a patio and steps.

09/21/2016

I have an old deck that needs to be replaced so I scheduled an estimate with Amazing Decks. Andrew came out to give an estimate and he was quite professional and knowledgeable. We talked very thoroughly about what we want and within a week he provided me with a sketch and estimate. One of the things we talked about was going the route of a patio instead of a deck. Wanting to get an estimate for bo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new deck or patio.

06/11/2016

Salesman was a pro at the run around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sales came 20 minutes early, no phone call. He seemed in a rush. Showed pics of materials to be used and took pics of my old deck. I called him for proposal because none was sent. Proposal had stairs (I do not want stairs). I asked for Trex, he quoted another material. Sent back proposal with changes. Numerous phone calls, he finally returned call. Pretty obvious he did not want the job, but didn't have the courtesy to say.

CATEGORY decks

Custom railings. Highpoint deck lighting. New custom deck. Custom finishing. Decking. Pergolas. Gazebos. Screened rooms. Outdoor kitchens.