AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc)

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2004

615 McKean Road

Ambler, PA 19002

AHI, Inc is an Ambler, PA based Commercial Building Inspection, Residential Home Inspection, Pool Inspection and Environmental Testing Firm, owned and operated by expert Building Consultant, Peter Muehlbronner....

10/26/2020

James M.

I am a construction attorney who worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for 32 years before I retired. I also maintained a par-time practice throughout that time. and represented many home buyers. I found Mr. Muehlbronner from AHI, Inc., to be by far one of the most, if not the most competent and rigorous inspectors that I have had the pleasure of working with in my career. He uncovered numerous problems in the 1st house that was under contract . We had to walk away from the first house. This was the second house that he inspected for us within a month. Mr, Muehlbronner was well worth every penny spent on his consultation and inspection services. I would wholeheartedly recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
Home Inspection for Home Purchase

Category pest control,home inspection

08/30/2019

peter B.

Peter was on time and was very prepared and thorough in his home inspection. He took lots of photos and tested everything in the unit. The report he compiled was very informative and gave me everything I needed to know. I will definitely contact AHI next time I need home inspection services.

Description of Work
Home inspection for my new condominium

08/31/2018

Ellen S.

Peter is beyond excellent!! I have bought six homes over the years, in four states, and not one of those other inspectors come even close to the thoroughness and knowledge that Peter brings to his work. Beyond that, he is extremely pleasant and courteous and certainly left no stone unturned during my inspection. Do not balk at his price, as he is worth every penny. I was lucky to have him recommended by my agent, who has used Peter's services many times, and he had warned me that I might think the quote was high. When you're buying a house, it always feels like you're bleeding money and it is tempting to go with the lowest price you can find, but Peter's contribution to what is most likely your largest investment is priceless. I will be recommending him any chance I get. The price below includes the whole house inspection, termite and radon, so don't be put off by that.

Description of Work
Home Inspection for purchase of home

Category pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to review my services. I really appreciate it! It was my pleasure to be a part of your home purchase process. Best regards, Peter Muehlbronner at AHI Consulting

04/12/2017

Stephen R.

Peter was very thorough and gave us a very detailed report soon after.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review! Hope everything went well at settlement and you are now enjoying the new house! Best - Peter

10/07/2015

Teresa J.

They were fine. The cost seemed fair for what they did. The price was fair. They were punctual. They were professional.

Description of Work
I used AHI Inc for pest control.

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed] - I think you may have confused my firm with a different service provider as we do not perform pest control work (we inspect for wood destroying insects - but do not treat). Anyhow - just want to be sure your good review goes to the proper service provider! Peter

08/17/2015

Anthony D.

The inspection went incredibly well. My cantankerous husband (whose account this is) was thoroughly impressed! The inspection was SO thorough, easy to read, prompt and professional! Unfortunately, he will be unable to do our current inspection for another house that we found, and I am having a nervous breakdown! I HIGHLY recommend scheduling with AHI. You will know what you are getting into, and possibly save $75,000 like we did!!

Description of Work
He completed an incredibly thorough home inspection for us on a home we were considering purchasing. We offered the sellers 355,000 for this house, thinking we were getting a great deal. However, the inspection revealed some very serious issues. We decided to walk away from this house, and the house ended up selling for 320,000, which is probably what it was worth. We saved 35,000 (which after being amortized over 30 years is probably closer to 75,000). WOW!

Category home inspection

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry I was not able to be of service on your next house. The end of 2015 was a crazy year as I was involved in a large project which caused scheduling challenges. I hope you are settled into your new place. Feel free to call if I can help with any questions or concerns. Glad I was able to help you make an educated decision! Best regards, Peter Muehlbronner

03/23/2015

Andrea R.

We feel so fortunate that we found Peter! He was professional and so very thorough. He saved us from purchasing a home that I am certain would have been nothing but problems. We Used Peter's services again to inspect the home that we purchased. He took the time to explain everything each step of the way throughout his inspection. Thank you!

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for reviewing my services. I appreciate the opportunity to be of service (twice!). Often this is the case. Its not my goal to deter you or anyone from buying a home, my job is to simply give you the facts. I hope your new home is a great fit! Keep in touch with any questions during ownership. Thanks again! Pete Muehlbronner at AHI, Inc.

04/02/2014

Acer V.

Thanks Pete for your inspection service. It was on my mind to write, but didn't get time. Pete did a very good job at inspection. Answered all questions I had and from his side provided all guidance necessary for a home buyer. I did Radon and home inspection. All his recommendations were valid, i tried working that out with seller as much as possible. I would recommend his service and ability to do home inspection. It clears doubts. And a plus to me was he helped providing high level test and info on termite issues that may or may not be possible, service is surely helpful and appreciated. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Home inspection -buyer.

Category home inspection,radon testing

Hi [member name removed], Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you found my services helpful. Good luck in the new home! Peter

03/31/2014

Shawn & Fiona J.

The inspection went well. He was responsive, friendly, took the time to explain the process and document, took lots of photos. The inspection was very thorough. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Commercial building inspection

Category home inspection

Hi [member name removed], Thanks for the recommendation! I appreciate your time in reviewing my services. Peter

03/24/2014

Mariliz D.

As a first time home buyer, I'd never dealt with a home inspection before. I contacted Peter and a couple other home inspectors on Friday, and left a voice mail with a few questions. Peter was the first to respond, answered all my questions, asked a few about the house, and gave me an estimate. I called back later that afternoon and scheduled with him for Monday because of his responsiveness, and because he would do the termite and radon himself, and not subcontract them. I was concerned that the snow on Monday would be a problem, but he said that it wouldn't be. Arrived on time, with a blanket for the floor by the doorway to wipe his feet. He explained how the inspection would work, and after a little bit of technical difficulties getting the credit card reader to work, we got started. He pointed out a number of things I never would have noticed, and explained why they could be a problem. Took lots of pictures, which were included with the report. He made recommendations for repairs as we went along, mostly for things that would be immediate safety concerns. Due to the snow, he was not able to inspect the roof, but when he returned to pick up the radon test on Wed, he performed the roof inspection and forwarded an addendum to the inspection report. I would go to Peter again for a home inspection.

Description of Work
Home inspection, termite inspection, radon.

Category home inspection,radon testing

Hi [member name removed], Thanks for the great review! I apologize again for the delay with my credit card processor.... have a new reader in my briefcase now! I hope all goes smoothly as you begin to transition into your new home. Call with any questions. Best Regards, Peter Muehlbronner AHI, Inc 215 852 7319

R.A.K. Environmental Solultions

We specialize in environmental services and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Bactronix of Southeastern Pennsylvania

Bactronix of Southeastern Pennsylvania is a locally, family owned and operated company that is dedicated to safety, quality and dependability. Our exclusive Bactronizing Process is the alternative to toxic cleaners and bleach that uses environmentally & pet friendly hospital grade disinfectants that are EPA registered. We carefully treat your home or business as if it were our own. The Bactronix team is certified through PMII and NADCA, they are experts in latest products, processes and technologies. Additionally, we are now prepared to surface test and disinfect for the COVID-19 virus. - Our specialists know how to help you create a healthier environment. Services include certified atmospheric testing, testing and ecologically responsibly treatments of bacteria, mold, allergens & odors anywhere in your home with the most advance equipment using EPA approved proprietary disinfection, as well. These services include testing, certification and are backed with a minimum 1 year warranty. - In addition, we provide equipment rental for wet environments, as well as, dryer vent cleaning certified through CDET. We test and treat homes for “Sick Home Syndrome” for people with high sensitivity (like Asthma and COPD). Our exclusive “eco responsible” Bactronizing process is environmentally safe and applied electrostatically to assure 100% surface coverage. We focus on building lasting relationships with our customers with guaranteed satisfaction. - Bactronix is the most trusted and highest rated company to “FIGHT THE INVISIBLE ENEMY” in your home or work place.

Offers by Bactronix of Southeastern Pennsylvania on Angi
    Restoration 360 LLC

Restoration 360, IICRC Certified, non-franchised, locally owned and operated water damage, flood damage, sewage cleanup, storm cleanup, basement and wall drying company headquartered at 501 Cambria Ave. Bensalem, PA with multiple locations throughout all of our service areas including New Jersey. Standing behind years of experience in the construction industry, we stand behind our work and go above and beyond to take care of our customers. Our 5 star reviews and work ethics make us stand out from the crowd.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express
    Satisfaction

Ask for details.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc)

How is AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) overall rated?

AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What payment options does AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) provide

AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express

Does AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) offer free estimates?

Yes, AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) offers free project estimates.

Does AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) offer a senior discount?

No, AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) does not offer a senior discount.

Does AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) offer emergency services?

Yes, AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc)?

No, AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) does not offer warranties.

What services does AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) offer?

AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) offers the following services: AHI, Inc. performs detailed Inspection services for New and Pre Owned Residential and Commercial Structures and Systems. We are also qualified to perform detailed Inspection and Testing Services on In Ground Residential Swimming Pools. Additional Environmental Testing Services includes Radon Testing and Wood Destroying Insect Infestation Inspections (Termite Inspection).

Are there any services AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc) does not offer?

Ask for details.