AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc)

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2004

AHI, Inc is an Ambler, PA based Commercial Building Inspection, Residential Home Inspection, Pool Inspection and Environmental Testing Firm, owned and operated by expert Building Consultant, Peter Muehlbronner....

Township Pest Control Co

Township Pest Control Co

Township Pest Control is a family-owned and operated business serving the Warrington, Pennsylvania area since opening in 1980. Our team us PA and NJ Certified Inspectors and Applicators, as well as integrated pest management specialist. We value our knowledge and years of experience allowing us to service our customers over the application of products, all EPA approved. We are your pest control company for ant control, bee control, centipede control, carpenter ant control, millipede control, spider control and so much more. For on-site quality control and convenient scheduling for on-time service, give us a call today. Uniformed Professionals Competitive Pricing EPA Approved Products

10/26/2020

I am a construction attorney who worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for 32 years before I retired. I also maintained a par-time practice throughout that time. and represented many home buyers. I found Mr. Muehlbronner from AHI, Inc., to be by far one of the most, if not the most competent and rigorous inspectors that I have had the pleasure of working with in my career. He uncovered numer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection for Home Purchase

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

08/30/2019

Peter was on time and was very prepared and thorough in his home inspection. He took lots of photos and tested everything in the unit. The report he compiled was very informative and gave me everything I needed to know. I will definitely contact AHI next time I need home inspection services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for my new condominium

CATEGORY home inspection

08/31/2018

Peter is beyond excellent!! I have bought six homes over the years, in four states, and not one of those other inspectors come even close to the thoroughness and knowledge that Peter brings to his work. Beyond that, he is extremely pleasant and courteous and certainly left no stone unturned during my inspection. Do not balk at his price, as he is worth every penny. I was lucky to have him recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection for purchase of home

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to review my services. I really appreciate it! It was my pleasure to be a part of your home purchase process. Best regards, Peter Muehlbronner at AHI Consulting

04/12/2017

Peter was very thorough and gave us a very detailed report soon after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review! Hope everything went well at settlement and you are now enjoying the new house! Best - Peter

10/07/2015

They were fine. The cost seemed fair for what they did. The price was fair. They were punctual. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used AHI Inc for pest control.

CATEGORY pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed] - I think you may have confused my firm with a different service provider as we do not perform pest control work (we inspect for wood destroying insects - but do not treat). Anyhow - just want to be sure your good review goes to the proper service provider! Peter

AHI, Inc. performs detailed Inspection services for New and Pre Owned Residential and Commercial Structures and Systems. We are also qualified to perform detailed Inspection and Testing Services on In Ground Residential Swimming Pools. Additional Environmental Testing Services includes Radon Testing and Wood Destroying Insect Infestation Inspections (Termite Inspection).

Ask for details.