WINDOW PERFECTIONS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2010

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1909 East Pleasant Valley Blvd.

Altoona, PA 16602

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

**Specializing in Window Replacement and Repair and Patio Doors** All our windows are custom-made and designed to match your home style and décor perfectly. All this while increasing your homes comfort level AND reducing energy costs. This ensures consistent quality control on each and every installation we do. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Flexible payment options available. All estimates are FREE of charge and done by company owner....

window replacement (44)door installation (11)iron work (1)

10/09/2021

By the time Mark came to our house my husband and I thought we were well informed buyers after listening to the pros and cons of the visits from 4 other window replacement vendors. During Mark's visit we were armed with our usual questions which he answered about the sashes, seals, frames, u-factors, VT, HSGC etc. What made him different was his commitment to us as buyers not only with his product but with his dedicated install and service team. The decision was easy and we have been thrilled with our choice to use Window Perfections!

Description of Work
Replaced All of the windows in the house

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

09/23/2021

When deciding on a window company, we trusted Mark when he said he had the best crew and they did not disappoint! We had over 20 windows installed and they did amazing work. Super friendly, helpful, and very clean! Highly recommend this company and I’m thankful for Parra Design & Build suggesting them!

Description of Work
New windows

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

08/10/2021

From start to finish everything went smoothly. When I signed the contract Mark gave me an estimated date for the installation. The windows arrived on time, and I was called a week ahead of time and told that the installation would begin on the following Thursday. But then Mark called me back and said that they were ahead of schedule, and the installation crew would begin on Wednesday instead of Thursday. The bay window took all day Wednesday and Thursday to install. The window fit into a 7' x 6' hole in the front of my house, and it weighed around 350 or 400 pounds. They got the window in place fairly quickly, but then they built a custom metal roof over the window and did a lot of nice detailed trim work that took a lot of time. Everything turned out better than I expected. I was extremely impressed by both the quality of the Okna windows and the quality of the installation. The installation crew was extremely competent and professional, and they spent time on all sorts of minor details with the insulation and trim that I would never have thought of. They also put down canvas tarps everywhere they went in the house and cleaned up thoroughly with a shop vac. I highly recommend Window Perfections for both the quality of their products and the installation.

Description of Work
Installed 1 large bay window, 3 casement windows, and 9 double hung windows.

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

Review for WINDOW PERFECTIONS - 1909 East Pleasant Valley Blvd., Altoona, PA - 39435778

05/28/2021

My parents had windows installed and I had windows and a sliding glass door installed by Window Perfections this past week. We can honestly both agree that we have never been so impressed with a crew of men as Brian, Kenny, Dan and Bill. They were all polite and stop what they were doing and answer any and all questions we had. It was such a joy to watch these men work together so well. Like a well oil machine. They put drop clothes down throughout the house and did a super job installing everything. I recommend them to anyone that I speak to. When they were done, they picked up the tarps, ran the sweeper, and even washed all the windows inside and out. What an awesome company! If you are looking for new windows or sliding doors or just getting an estimate, do not hesitate for one second. Give Mark a text or call at 1-800-237-4091 or 814-207-8500. I guarantee you won’t be sorry!

Description of Work
Original construction windows taken out and replacement windows and sliding glass door installed

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Review for WINDOW PERFECTIONS - 1909 East Pleasant Valley Blvd., Altoona, PA - 39350287

05/08/2021

If you are in need of windows and want the best value for your money look no further. Mark and his crew of local guys are top notch in every way. They are clean, courteous, on time, pet conscious, and work together like a well oiled machine. I know this may sound too good to be true but the reviews are consistent for a reason. You can't go wrong with Window Perfections! Larry and Genie Hanelly

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

04/20/2021

We asked Mark for an estimate because his company replaced our windows and we were so pleased with the quality of the product and the workmanship. The patio enclosure was done to the same high standards. We have recommended Window Perfections to our friends and they are as pleased as we are.

Description of Work
Window Perfections enclosed a large patio area, installing new posts to support the roof and four, three-panel patio doors.

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

07/16/2020

Absolutely fantastic, no complaints, exceeded expectation.

Description of Work
Window installation.

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

06/22/2020

They were recommended to me by my friend. I looked them up on Angie's List too and the reviews are good. Their crew was courteous, they were professional, hey were polite. They loved mu dogs. It was an amazing crew. I couldn't be happier. Everything was amazing.

Description of Work
They replaced all the windows in our house.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/18/2020

It was wonderful! They were meticulous, worked all day on it, cleaned up after themselves, friendly, courteous, thorough, and had very good quality of work. The owner came by yesterday to check if everything was installed properly.

Description of Work
They installed 5 windows, and a bay window.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

11/28/2019

Excellent, they were Greta to work with

Description of Work
All home windows replaced

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

Window replacement; Window repair; double hung windows; bay windows; bow windows; Sliders; patio door

exterior doors; interior doors