WINDOW PERFECTIONS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2010

**Specializing in Window Replacement and Patio Doors** All our windows are custom-made and designed to match your home style and décor perfectly. All this while increasing your homes comfort level AND reducing energy costs. At Window Perfections ALL our installations are done with in-house, full time hourly staff(we do NOT use subcontractors). This ensures high quality workmanship, consistency and over 80-years of combined experience on each job we install. This is why we offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on every job we do. Flexible payment options available. All window proposals we do are Free of charge....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+22 more images

window replacement (49)door installation (11)iron work (1)

09/19/2022

Sharon F.

I absolutely love the quality and looks of these windows. The installers went above and beyond for us. So pleased with this whole process that we are replacing the rest of the windows in the house. Would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
12 window replacements

Work Completed On 09/13/2022

07/21/2022

Renea P.

Window Perfections was incredible! I spent 3 months researching window brands and endured so many endless sales pitches that I became overwhelmed and almost decided against replacing my windows this year. It seemed impossible to find a quality window plus a stellar company to install them, let alone to find them both within our budget. Then I stumbled across Window Perfections and I have been completely impressed from beginning to end. The Okna Windows look fantastic and are every bit the quality I hoped for, but I was even more impressed by the professional work of the installation crew. They are not sub-contractors, but are an expert team employed by Window Perfections. My windows had no frames, so they cut back the aluminum siding and created frames which made the house look so much better. No other window company had even mentioned that as a possibility. They were professional, used quality materials, did expert work, cleaned up as they went, and left the house and windows spotless. It took a day longer than expected, but no charges were added to my bill and they did not rush to get the job completed. I just can't convey how impressed I was with their work AND with the price. The value I received was far greater than most window companies provide as Window Perfections went above and beyond in every way. The owner, Mark, is honest and doesn’t play pricing games. I felt completely comfortable trusting his company with this job. I feel lucky to have found this company and can’t say enough good things about Mark and his crew.

Description of Work
13 Window replacements

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

07/18/2022

Joseph and K.

It went perfect … from the consultation (honest, down to earth salesman who wasn’t pushy at all) , communication and verification of order (by the owner himself) , installation crew (incredible, hardworking men) and now a house full of incredible windows. Everyone and everything exceeded our expectations and I would recommend this small business for anyone looking to replace windows. They left our house immaculate, they replaced wood in 2 older windows that they found needed addressed without adding on extra cost. I can’t say enough good about this company. We’ve only had the new windows 2 weeks but the difference in the sound (we live on a busy road) was something I never expected. I can’t wait to see the difference in the heating / cooling as I’m confident these windows will save us money there. Incredible company to work with, and 17 beautiful windows we are thrilled with.

Description of Work
Full house window replacement

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

Review for WINDOW PERFECTIONS - 1909 East Pleasant Valley Blvd., Altoona, PA - 39804670

04/03/2022

Belinda M.

The Gus from Windows Perfections replaced 7 windows for me last year and I was so impressed with everything they did that I placed an order for the remainder of my windows be replaced. The jobs were done promptly and the guys were very courteous and treated my home like their own. They even ran the sweeper on my front porch and put special trim around my garage windows to make them look more finished even though I never requested or expected it! I would definitely recommend them to everyone

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/03/2022

01/04/2022

Heather K.

Windows perfections are very professional with quality windows and a team that provides excellent customer service. I am delighted with the windows: i. their energy star most efficient rating, ii. how smoothly they open and close, iii. how clean they are; iv. how easy they are to clean, and v. they were a better price than cost another quote. They responded to my phone inquiry promptly, and the owner is very knowledgeable about the window specifications and features of quality windows. His thoughtful consultation helped me to determine which windows fit my goals for improved energy-efficiency, optimal light-entry, easy of opening and closing, and cost-effectiveness. The windows arrived earlier than predicted and Windows Perfection notified me in advance to schedule an earlier installation date. The men who installed the windows did an excellent job. They brought and laid out drop clothes, cleaned the windows and trim when they finished, and wore PPE masks that I asked them to wear (as it was during a new spike in covid infections). They were very polite and when they were finished one of them provided a very helpful explanation of all of the window features.

Description of Work
Replaced 8 original home, old windows with new more energy efficient windows.

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

10/09/2021

Jane T.

By the time Mark came to our house my husband and I thought we were well informed buyers after listening to the pros and cons of the visits from 4 other window replacement vendors. During Mark's visit we were armed with our usual questions which he answered about the sashes, seals, frames, u-factors, VT, HSGC etc. What made him different was his commitment to us as buyers not only with his product but with his dedicated install and service team. The decision was easy and we have been thrilled with our choice to use Window Perfections!

Description of Work
Replaced All of the windows in the house

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

09/23/2021

Kelly F.

When deciding on a window company, we trusted Mark when he said he had the best crew and they did not disappoint! We had over 20 windows installed and they did amazing work. Super friendly, helpful, and very clean! Highly recommend this company and I’m thankful for Parra Design & Build suggesting them!

Description of Work
New windows

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

08/10/2021

David H.

From start to finish everything went smoothly. When I signed the contract Mark gave me an estimated date for the installation. The windows arrived on time, and I was called a week ahead of time and told that the installation would begin on the following Thursday. But then Mark called me back and said that they were ahead of schedule, and the installation crew would begin on Wednesday instead of Thursday. The bay window took all day Wednesday and Thursday to install. The window fit into a 7' x 6' hole in the front of my house, and it weighed around 350 or 400 pounds. They got the window in place fairly quickly, but then they built a custom metal roof over the window and did a lot of nice detailed trim work that took a lot of time. Everything turned out better than I expected. I was extremely impressed by both the quality of the Okna windows and the quality of the installation. The installation crew was extremely competent and professional, and they spent time on all sorts of minor details with the insulation and trim that I would never have thought of. They also put down canvas tarps everywhere they went in the house and cleaned up thoroughly with a shop vac. I highly recommend Window Perfections for both the quality of their products and the installation.

Description of Work
Installed 1 large bay window, 3 casement windows, and 9 double hung windows.

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

Review for WINDOW PERFECTIONS - 1909 East Pleasant Valley Blvd., Altoona, PA - 39435778

05/28/2021

Lisa M.

My parents had windows installed and I had windows and a sliding glass door installed by Window Perfections this past week. We can honestly both agree that we have never been so impressed with a crew of men as Brian, Kenny, Dan and Bill. They were all polite and stop what they were doing and answer any and all questions we had. It was such a joy to watch these men work together so well. Like a well oil machine. They put drop clothes down throughout the house and did a super job installing everything. I recommend them to anyone that I speak to. When they were done, they picked up the tarps, ran the sweeper, and even washed all the windows inside and out. What an awesome company! If you are looking for new windows or sliding doors or just getting an estimate, do not hesitate for one second. Give Mark a text or call at 1-800-237-4091 or 814-207-8500. I guarantee you won’t be sorry!

Description of Work
Original construction windows taken out and replacement windows and sliding glass door installed

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Review for WINDOW PERFECTIONS - 1909 East Pleasant Valley Blvd., Altoona, PA - 39350287

05/08/2021

Genie H.

If you are in need of windows and want the best value for your money look no further. Mark and his crew of local guys are top notch in every way. They are clean, courteous, on time, pet conscious, and work together like a well oiled machine. I know this may sound too good to be true but the reviews are consistent for a reason. You can't go wrong with Window Perfections! Larry and Genie Hanelly

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

04/20/2021

Raymond P.

We asked Mark for an estimate because his company replaced our windows and we were so pleased with the quality of the product and the workmanship. The patio enclosure was done to the same high standards. We have recommended Window Perfections to our friends and they are as pleased as we are.

Description of Work
Window Perfections enclosed a large patio area, installing new posts to support the roof and four, three-panel patio doors.

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

07/16/2020

Ben H.

Absolutely fantastic, no complaints, exceeded expectation.

Description of Work
Window installation.

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

06/22/2020

Brian W.

They were recommended to me by my friend. I looked them up on Angie's List too and the reviews are good. Their crew was courteous, they were professional, hey were polite. They loved mu dogs. It was an amazing crew. I couldn't be happier. Everything was amazing.

Description of Work
They replaced all the windows in our house.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/18/2020

Beth M.

It was wonderful! They were meticulous, worked all day on it, cleaned up after themselves, friendly, courteous, thorough, and had very good quality of work. The owner came by yesterday to check if everything was installed properly.

Description of Work
They installed 5 windows, and a bay window.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

11/28/2019

Kathy L.

Excellent, they were Greta to work with

Description of Work
All home windows replaced

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

11/08/2019

Sara R.

I researched windows for 2 years before I chose Window Perfections. We invited every window company available into our homes to present us with a demo. Instead of rushing to any decision, we took our time and did our research. 23 months after our initial demo, I reached out to Mark about moving forward. His product and installation was clearly the best value and the best fit for our project (38 windows in all). It is also worth noting that Mark was the only window rep that did not spend the bulk of his demo bashing the other window companies. He was happy to present technical stats but kept the conversation positive and focused on his product and helping to educate us. After not hearing from us for nearly 2 years, Mark was happy to stop back by the house to answer all of my questions and allow me to see the windows again. He was also the ONLY person we spoke with that was open minded enough to hear out our idea to change all the windows from white to black. He sat with me for hours and answered questions and helped me work through the best plan for our 1946 home - considering all its quirks and my emphasis on aesthetics and my husband’s on efficiency. We placed our very complicated order with the comfort that Mark and his team were going to deliver windows that would make our home feel and look like we hoped. The windows arrived and they were even more beautiful than I imagined. The installation crew was absolutely amazing. They were kind, considerate, tidy and always respectful. They seemed to really enjoy their job and took great care paying attention to detail and making sure we were pleased every step of the way. (Even my toddler looked forward to seeing them and watching them work tirelessly.). I have dealt with a lot of contractors and a lot of businesses and I will say, the quality of the product, the customer service, and the work ethic at Window Perfections is unmatched. I am so glad we took our time and did our research. We could not be happier with our decision to go with this company and we have no doubt that they will stand behind the 38 beautiful windows they’ve installed for us!

Description of Work
38 windows replaced

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Review for WINDOW PERFECTIONS - 1909 East Pleasant Valley Blvd., Altoona, PA - 38231246

06/15/2019

Megan Q.

Brian and his crew did a fantastic job installing our new windows and door, it looks like a new house! They treated our home with respect like it was their own! Super friendly crew.. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
10 windows and a slidding glass door

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

Review for WINDOW PERFECTIONS - 1909 East Pleasant Valley Blvd., Altoona, PA - 37931256

05/28/2019

Joann S.

This people are above and beyond, Mark was great, honest, quality of the work and materials used were great, the workers made sure the windows were perfect, they even went to the store to get a special paint for a spot on the window. They were very nice, and went above and beyond. They really did a great job. Exceptional quality service, I highly recommend them to anyone. They were neat and clean, great clean up after the days work, and no spots on the carpet or floor after the work.

Description of Work
We had 13 Windows replaced

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

04/24/2019

Mark T.

Our project consisted of 20 windows and 2 patio doors. Brian and his crew (Kenny and Dan) were here 3 days for installation. They were wonderful! Courteous, professional, and very respectful of our home (laying down ground clothes, vacuuming debris, and cleaning windows after install). We are so happy we decided to go with Window Perfections. We love our new windows!

Description of Work
Replacement windows and patio doors

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

Review for WINDOW PERFECTIONS - 1909 East Pleasant Valley Blvd., Altoona, PA - 37840630

03/20/2019

Rick K.

We had Window Perfections replace some windows a few years back, and they did a fantastic job. They performed all the work as stated, there were no hidden costs, and the installers did quality work. So, when we decided to add two new windows to our home, we did not hesitate to contact Mark. He rearranged his schedule to meet with us and go over some options to meet our needs. We settled on a large window for the living room and a garden window for the bathroom. Mark was very helpful in coordinating financing options for us and assisting us through that process. The installers completed two full cut ins and installation of two windows all in one day. Once again, Window Perfections delivered on their promises and honored their agreement with us. We received quality treatment from start to finish. I will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Quality work and quality people.

Description of Work
Full Cut Ins for 2 Windows

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

03/14/2019

Richard T.

I cannot say enough good things about this job. Mark, the owner, explained in detail about the windows available and the installation process without pressuring us at all. He KNOWS windows. The windows are high quality and efficient as Mark explained. The installation crew was unbelievable. They laid out tarps perfectly to avoid walking on ANY interior surface and explained the plan clearly. It was Winter so cold was an issue but because of their plan there was no window opening without a window in it for more than 5 minutes. They repaired support frames where needed and caulked and insulated inside and out. The entire process was professional and efficient. They KNOW how to install windows right. Any windows I need in the future will come from these guys. I will recommend them to friends and family without reservation!

Description of Work
Replacement of 3 large windows and 4 smaller windows

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

07/27/2018

Wayne H.

The company name depicts the work. It was perfect. Very professional. Mark who started the process was very knowledgeable and answered every question we had. The crew of Brian, Dan and Kenny were extremely professional and worked flawlessly together. They communicated with us throughout the process. Very clean and efficient. Cleaned as they went and each day you would not even know anyone was there. If you have windows replaced and you don’t pick these folks you have made a mistake. They get an A+++++ from me.

Description of Work
Replacement windows. Had 17 windows replaced.

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

06/25/2018

Kayla W.

Wonderful!! Mark and his men are very professional, personal, and timely. We are so very pleased with the product and company; will be contracting them again when we need the kitchen windows replaced.

Description of Work
Window replacements