SCHULZ ENTERPRISES

With Angi since December 2003

Organizing Options by Cabinet Worx

We specialize in custom closets, custom cabinets, cabinet making, customer furniture, organizational building, and more! We work with both residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Macalus Quality Home Remodeling LLC.

Specializing in whole room to whole house remodels from framing to painting.

High Point Cabinets

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, we provide high-quality custom cabinets, one customer at a time, built in the heart of Amish country using Amish craftsmanship. All of our cabinets are 100% handcrafted. Throughout each stage of our process we pay careful attention to detail. The end result is the perfect fit for your home. We are a true custom builder. Our clients are able to choose from a wide variety of high quality woods, stains, finishes, patterns, profiles and more. We work hard to ensure our customers get the right cabinets for their unique tastes and preferences. We provide a complete turnkey process that begins with the initial meeting, progresses to sketches and drawings, then to CAD drawings, then construction and finally installation. We are here to help and guide you through every step from start to finish. We offer a 10 year guarantee on our cabinets, excluding normal wear and tear.

09/20/2007

Carol D.

I think that they did very great work. Gary was his name and he was very helpful. Even though there were things that were beyond his control, he still did a great job. I am not going to discuss the charge because I actually still owe him money, but, he has yet to tell me how much. I do not think he is even going to charge me anymore. I keep telling him I owe him, but he keeps telling me no because I had to wait so long for him to get done. I am very pleased with my cabinets; they look wonderful.

Description of Work
I had 24 cabinets hand made and installed in my kitchen by Schulz.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

07/13/2005

VIRGINIA L.

PLAYED PHONE TAG WITH GARY. BUT ANOTHER HANDYMAN WAS ABLE TO FINISH THE WORK.

Description of Work
I NEEDED A BANISTER.

09/30/2004

KATHY S.

PROMISED TO CALL BACK, BUT NEVER DID.

Description of Work
CALLED FOR ESTIMATE.

03/03/2004

THE OWNER AND HIS CREW ARE GOOD WORKERS AND, ON THE WHOLE, TRUSTWORTHY. HE IS QUITE EXPENSIVE, BUT HE ALSO IS CONVENIENT IN THAT HIS CREW CAN DO NUMEROUS JOBS SIMULTANEOUSLY. THEY ARE VERY BUSY, SO JOBS TAKE TIME TO GET DONE, I.E. THE WAIT MAY BE SEVERAL MONTHS. THEY WORK DILIGENTLY ON THE JOB AND ARE POLITE. STILL, IT WOULD BE ADVISABLE TO GET ESTIMATES ON WORK PRIOR TO HIRING.

Description of Work
1) THE OUTDOOR DECK BOARDS WERE COMPLETELY REPLACED, AS WERE THE HANDRAIL AND STEPS; 2) INTERIOR PAINTING FOR THREE ROOMS, INCLUDING WINDOW FRAMES AND SHUTTERS; 3) REPLACED A BROKEN WINDOW, CLEANED THE GUTTERS, REPLACED AN AREA OF ROTTED WOOD ON A DOOR.

12/02/2003

ELIZABETH A.

THIS FATHER/SON TEAM (WITH CREW OF TWO OTHERS) DO EXCELLENT WORK AND ARE PROFESSIONAL AND POLITE.

Description of Work
INSTALLED ELECTRICAL CONNECTION TO GARAGE, INSTALLED TWO GARAGE DOOR OPENERS, REPLACED KITCHEN FAUCET, OTHER SMALL HOME REPAIRS.