ON SITE TUNE-UP

With Angi since February 2004

11/12/2020

Fantastic! My mower was fixed less than 24 hours after I called On-site Tuneup —- and the work was done right in my own driveway. Very professional service! Extremely quick and convenient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mower repair

05/28/2020

Kurt gave my three year old lawn mower a much needed tuneup: blade sharpened, oil, filter, old grass buildup removal, spark plug, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mower Tuneup

10/23/2017

Quick response (next day after calling), gentleman was prompt, professional and knew what he was doing. Cost was no more than what a major chain would charge for a service call and parts. Very satisfied and would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Riding lawn mower needed repaired.

08/18/2017

I called him and asked to have my lawn mower fixed. He told me to text him the info (which I did) he never called or texted me back! Very unprofessional! He could have told me upfront that he couldn't do it and he definitely should have contacted me back after texting him my info! Don't waste your time with this guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mower Repaired

03/23/2017

Contacting him was a waste of my time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawnmower tuneup needed done. I contacted him over a 3 year period and he never got back to me to schedule or do the work. It doesn't appear that he needs or wants new customers. I won't waste anymore time with him.