Empire Roofing & More

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
11/24/2022

2100 Legendary Ln

Allison Park, PA 15101

Empire Roofing & More was established to offer the highest quality products, quality service and, quality installation at a fair price. We can meet you roofing and exterior renovation needs. We pride our selves in assuring that you will have a professional and informative experience from the first phone call until the job completed and the site cleaned...

roofing (80)siding companies (13)gutter repair (11)skylight installation (7)general contractors (4)chimney repair (3)window replacement (2)gutter cleaning (1)decks & porches (1)

11/24/2020

Very happy with Empire. JB answered my call and sent his crew (Howard and Scott) to evaluate the project the same day. Got back to me with a contract and quickly scheduled the work. His pleasant crew showed up when expected ( with timely updates from JB) and completed the job efficiently and professionally. And cleaned up afterward!

Description of Work
Replaced a portion of storm-damaged siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

08/15/2020

excellent service, on time , repair done in a timely manner as soon as estimate was quoted.

Description of Work
repair a roof leak

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/28/2020

Excellent job. I had a hard time finding a roofer that would even come to give me a quote. JB gave me a full run down of what was needed, price and time line and stuck to it. Great crew who were very kind and cleaned up afterwards. When the main house roof needs replaced I will definitely call Empire.

Description of Work
Replace porch roof, patch main roof, replace gutters

Category contractors,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

07/17/2020

These guys are amazing! They showed up on time, did quality work and we're very professional. I would definitely recommend them for all your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Facia repair

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

05/28/2020

We needed urgent service for a large opening in our roof left by another company. They came right away and were professional, knowledgeable, and honest. Saved us thousands of dollars in damage. Thank you Empire Roofing!

Description of Work
Emergency Repair

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

03/18/2020

We got our roof done by Empire Roofing and More and I am so pleased with the end result. Roman was easy to work with and incredibly reliable. He always showed up and/or called when he said he would, and was incredibly responsive all around. Our roof was completed in one day without incident and I am so impressed by how smoothly the process went. I highly recommend using Empire for your roof!

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

01/18/2020

showed up quickly and was under initial quote.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

Dear NG: thank you for the opportunity to service your needs. Best Personal Regards, JB

10/15/2019

Empire Roofing and More installed a new roof on my home in November 2018. On the first day of installation, I questioned the roofers as to why a new roof was being installed when freezing rain was expected that evening. I was assured by the roofers that this was not an issue. The roofers left the roof exposed overnight during a freezing rain storm. I called GAF, the materials manufacturer, to ask ...

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

08/31/2019

I truly cannot say enough about Roman and how professional these guys were. My roof was a real end-of-life eyesore (as we were fairly aware of when purchasing our home). The excellent work they did to replace it will literally influence any future aesthetic updates I plan to make on my home. Their work is quite a game changer, to say the least! Prior to installing my roof, they also did some patch...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

06/23/2019

Roman was wonderful, professional and responsive. He explained the products they use and why, did not try to oversell anything and explained the company's pricing well. He gave me an excellent price on our gutters, especially compared to other quotes we received. They were punctual and quick, our roof including gutters and 2 skylights was complete in just 1.5 days. They cleaned up well and everyth...

Description of Work
New Roof, Skylights & Gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Skylights. We repair and install all manner of exterior renovations & repairs, the entire shell of the home: roofing systems, gutters, siding, fascia and soffit, sky lights, windows, doors, dormers, porches.

Ask for details.