United Rentals

With Angi since August 2010

Rentals - Equipment

Rent or buy construction equipment, heavy industrial equipment, tools and much more from United Rentals. We offer over 2800 classes of equipment at nearly 550 locations across the US and Canada....

Semper Fi Movers

No job to big or to small! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Moving services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! *You may also reach us at: 267-616-2023

Moving Ahead Services LLC

Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, junk removal and more. Call today for a free estimate!

Patriot Relocation Corp

Patriot Relocation Corp is the #1 New Jersey moving company. Local, long distance & international moving & storage services with great rates.

03/09/2012

Leslie S.

They showed up on time and provided moving. There was a dent in one of the walls that I pointed out to them. I contacted them about it but nobody got back to me. It wasn't really a huge deal, but I spent so much money on the move I wish they would have gotten back to me. They were very professional and placed all of my boxes in the right places in my new home. The only real complaint would be the price, but the over all experience was good.

Description of Work
They moved me from an apartment to my current residence.

Category moving companies