Penn Blinds

With Angi since August 2012

Zimmermann's Windows & Doors

Green Eco Solutions

Green Eco Solutions is your local home improvement contractor offering the highest quality Owens Corning roofing systems, an exclusive dealer of Okna's Guardian Elite Series window system, partnering with HMI in custom door replacement, and offing many options in siding replacement in Eastern Pennsylvania and most of NJ. Our mission is to provide all our customers with superior energy efficient products and materials proven to lower utility bill cost. We are the area's leading residential energy experts committed to helping families enjoy their home like never before with energy saving technology built into everything we offer. Even with quality roofing, siding and window products, homeowners aren't always guaranteed energy efficiency with their home improvements. With Green Eco Solutions, you never need to worry as we use exclusive materials proven to enhance comfort, improve energy efficiency, and increase the value of your home. Get beautiful bay windows, bow windows, or sliding windows that are proven to better insulate your home. We also install energy efficient doors that are airtight to best keep out air from the outside. To even further improve the energy efficiency of your home, Green Eco Solutions offers quality siding installation in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas. Our Guardian Elite Series Siding is designed to provide insulation and help keep your home temperature controlled, all while improving the look and value of your home!

AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc

We are a unique, family owned home remodeling company with the rare combination of high quality products at affordable prices. All of our energy efficient products come with a Life of the Home Warranty. All our estimates are free with no obligation to buy. We are a full replacement window, roofing, siding and sunroom additions company and do not undertake repairs.

02/20/2021

When we purchased our home 20+ yrs. ago we kept the window treatments that came with the house. Now many years later I needed a replacement part. I contacted Tara at Penn Blinds and she responded with courtesy and professionalism that went above and beyond my expectations, even though the window treatments were not purchased from Penn Blinds. When the time comes to replace the product, the first p...

Description of Work
Replacement part

Category window treatments

07/11/2017

Penn Windows did a great job they completed the job quickly and everything looks awesome!

Description of Work
replacement windows

Category replacement windows

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I was very pleased with Penn Blinds service and the quality of the product. Purchased 5 custom made shades from them. Very good selection of window treatments to choose from. They came to my house with many samples, took measurements, I placed the order and installation was about 2 weeks later. Professional, fast & courteous service. I love my new blinds!!! Would definitely use them again.

Category replacement windows,window treatments

01/09/2014

Very happy with Penn blinds

Description of Work
Pul blinds in our home

Category replacement windows

11/27/2012

everything went very well

Description of Work
Installed new window treatment in front window

Category window treatments

12/18/2014

Description of Work

Category window installer","window treatment service

11/27/2012

everything went very well

Description of Work
Installed new window treatment in front window

Category window treatment service