Meisner Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

958 N Penn St

Allentown, PA 18102

Since 1985, Meisner Services has been servicing Allentown, PA and its surrounding areas in all its HVAC and electrical needs. If you are looking for technicians who are on time, licenced, have straid forward pricing and offer flat rates or hourly pricing, than Meisner Services is for you. Call now to make an appointment!...

08/29/2017

Susan G.

I had very good experience with Meisner. I would call them again and would recommend them to friends. They showed up a few minutes before scheduled time. Got right to work fixing AC. It didn't cost me an arm and a leg--reasonable price.

Description of Work
My AC wasn't working--outside fan was not moving. It was a capacitor that blew.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/24/2017

achmadi S.

After they repaired the garbage disposal it worked a few times and now we're having more problems with it.

Description of Work
They attempted to repair my garbage disposal.

Category appliance repair

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I believe you have the wrong company, we do not work on or repair garbage disposals.

04/17/2017

Jami A.

The guy showed up and was not very friendly. He diagnosed our system and found the problem to be exactly what I thought it was, a failed water pump. Since I had an idea of what the issue was I priced a new water pump prior to Meisner's arrival. The job was probably something I could do myself since there was a shut off valve above and below the pump. All i would have to do is remove two bolts and replace but as a general rule I stay away from water and gas. A long story short they wanted to charge 615 to replace a $90 part that the tech said would take 20 min. When I told them the facts of the job they said this is what the sheet says and we don't discount our prices. Told them to have a good day and called someone else that did it for 269 part included.

Description of Work
Water pump failed.

02/20/2017

Wayne M.

Excellent, service man was very professional and made the repairs quickly.

Description of Work
HVAC repairs

01/19/2017

Pamela B.

I tech came out and saw it was just a wire that needed to be taped. Tech was very pleasant! Would definitely use this company again for any future problems. Very pleased!

Description of Work
I called because my heat was not working with my HVAC system. A tech was able to come out the next day to take a look at the system. I paid the $79 fee.

01/13/2017

Thomas P.

Quick appointment. Fair price. Excellent service technician.

Description of Work
Gas furnace not working well.

02/09/2016

Sam S.

They were okay. They came out the first time and the technician fixed the problem. But he really didn't spend as much time as he should have, looking at the entire unit because within two or three days, another part of the A/C had a problem. I spoke with them. Eventually they said they'll send someone out and waive the fee to send someone out again because I said, "Well, within two days I don't expect a problem with the same A/C you guys looked at." The person came and said, "Well, it's a different problem." I'm not very technical. I don't know. I didn't have any other option but to believe that this was a totally separate issue that wasn't there before three days. I'm skeptical. But I don't have any grounds for saying that they were not being accurate. But it just seemed very suspicious. Will I use them again? Probably not. I had to pay an additional amount. They said I needed a part. It was $200. They were very good in terms of getting back to me. I just feel they should have caught everything the first time they were out. They were very professional and just very polite. They came within the window that we agreed to.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them for a heating and A/C diagnostic call.

07/20/2015

L. C.

At the beginning of May I called several companies to obtain competitive quotations for a new furnace and air conditioning condenser. John Kane responded with promptness and professionalism. He provided a quotation soon after the visit and followed up several times in response to my questions and to see if I needed any additional information to evaluate the quotes. Based on overall price and customer service, I selected Meisner?s. On the day of the install, Tony and Jason arrived about 15 minutes earlier than expected to start the installation. They were both polite and professional. From what I can tell all went smooth. Every couple of hours I came to the work area, asked a few questions and left them to continue their work. The estimator, John Kane even stopped by for a few minutes to view the progress of the job and ask if I had any concerns and/or comments. The install was quoted to take 12 hours, however, Tony and Jason finished about 3-4 hours early. They walked me through the operation of the new thermostat and cleaned up before they left. The unit has been operating as it should since June 4, 2015. We were pleased with Meisner?s service. We recommend them and will consider them again in the future.

Description of Work
Meisner’s installed a new gas furnace and air conditioning condenser.

05/28/2015

Eugene T.

Took two appointments and $457.00 to replace a fuse in my heat pump that I told them to do in a first place. Completely useless and incompetent thieves. Don't recommend to anyone to use their services.

Description of Work
Replace fuse in 1.5 years old Heat Pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am sorry you were dissatisfied with our service on your heat pump system. On the initial call we did not have the type of fuse on our truck needed for your air handler, we did make arrangements to return a week later after you returned home from a trip. When we discussed the follow up appointment, I did go over pricing for the fuse and possibly the need to troubleshoot to determine why the fuse blew. When we returned to replace the fuse your Nest Thermostat you previously installed did not respond and no longer worked. Our technician went through the low voltage wiring and found the Nest was wired incorrectly and shorted also a Nest Thermostat will not work with your high efficiency system as designed. Your original thermostat designed for the system that you previously removed was then reinstalled, wired and system tested. We did perform more work than replacing a fuse and I did go over pricing with you prior to the return trip to your home. We are especially surprised because you requested pricing on additional work from our technician at your home. If you were dissatisfied with our service I wish you would have spoken to the technician or called us before writing such a poor review about our company. Our technicians take pride in their work and I feel this review is not fair or accurate. Jeanette Meisner Meisner Services

05/14/2015

Barbara M.

The office was friendly and informative. Gave me detailed information and the repairman was very knowledgeable and had all the parts needed to make the repair quickly. Unit is working very good now.

Description of Work
My central Air unit wasn't functioning properly.

Squires Wires

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, generators, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Omega Electric

Get residential electrical services from experienced professionals with flexible hours at Omega Electric Inc. Our services include, new installations, rewire, repairs, home wiring, service upgrades, pool, spa, hot tub wiring and home appliances or hook-ups. We are I.C.C. Registered, fully insured with honest and up front pricing. Find experienced interior or exterior lighting installation and get top brands like Progress, Kichler, Sea Gull, and Lightolier. Call us and find a live person on the other end of the phone line 24/7! Get peace of mind knowing all of our work is guaranteed. Ask about our electrical work warranties. Financing available for all credit types and income.

Offers by Omega Electric on Angi
    Massimino Home Improvements

Welcome to the one stop solution that can handle your project from start to finish without the headache of hiring multiple contractors. We at Massimino Home Improvements are a team of licensed and insured professionals that bring our customers many years of combined experience in electrical, plumbing, carpentry, roofing, remodeling, renovations, cleaning and more. The idea of fair pricing, quality work and honesty is the platform in which we were structured and will continue to focus on for years to come. Call today and speak to one of the owners personally.

Offers by Massimino Home Improvements on Angi

PA013761
    State of Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General
    07/01/2017
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Residential and commercial service, repairs, maintenance plans, equipment replacement, retrofit. We service most brands of air conditioning systems, heat pumps, gas furnaces, oil furnaces, boilers and Ground source heat pumps.

Appliances, window ac units.