Meisner Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

Since 1985, Meisner Services has been servicing Allentown, PA and its surrounding areas in all its HVAC and electrical needs. If you are looking for technicians who are on time, licenced, have straid forward pricing and offer flat rates or hourly pricing, than Meisner Services is for you. Call now to make an appointment!...

Get residential electrical services from experienced professionals with flexible hours at Omega Electric Inc. Our services include, new installations, rewire, repairs, home wiring, service upgrades, pool, spa, hot tub wiring and home appliances or hook-ups. We are I.C.C. Registered, fully insured with honest and up front pricing. Find experienced interior or exterior lighting installation and get top brands like Progress, Kichler, Sea Gull, and Lightolier. Call us and find a live person on the other end of the phone line 24/7! Get peace of mind knowing all of our work is guaranteed. Ask about our electrical work warranties. Financing available for all credit types and income.

Here at Atlantic air comfort we strive to offer our customers affordable, professional advanced comfort solutions call and schedule today.

08/29/2017

I had very good experience with Meisner. I would call them again and would recommend them to friends. They showed up a few minutes before scheduled time. Got right to work fixing AC. It didn't cost me an arm and a leg--reasonable price.

Description of Work
My AC wasn't working--outside fan was not moving. It was a capacitor that blew.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/24/2017

After they repaired the garbage disposal it worked a few times and now we're having more problems with it.

Description of Work
They attempted to repair my garbage disposal.

Category appliance repair

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I believe you have the wrong company, we do not work on or repair garbage disposals.

04/17/2017

The guy showed up and was not very friendly. He diagnosed our system and found the problem to be exactly what I thought it was, a failed water pump. Since I had an idea of what the issue was I priced a new water pump prior to Meisner's arrival. The job was probably something I could do myself since there was a shut off valve above and below the pump. All i would have to do is remove two bolts and ...

Description of Work
Water pump failed.

02/20/2017

Excellent, service man was very professional and made the repairs quickly.

Description of Work
HVAC repairs

01/19/2017

I tech came out and saw it was just a wire that needed to be taped. Tech was very pleasant! Would definitely use this company again for any future problems. Very pleased!

Description of Work
I called because my heat was not working with my HVAC system. A tech was able to come out the next day to take a look at the system. I paid the $79 fee.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial service, repairs, maintenance plans, equipment replacement, retrofit. We service most brands of air conditioning systems, heat pumps, gas furnaces, oil furnaces, boilers and Ground source heat pumps.

Appliances, window ac units.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available