Jack Dankel Plumbing

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2012

Our business is family owned and operated. The owner is the one who does the work. When we do an entire bathroom remodeing job we sometimes use trusted experienced sub-contractors....

Apex Home Pro Inc

Apex Home Pro Inc

Welcome to Apex Home Pro. We are the premier professional home improvement company in Allentown. We offer the highest quality and most attentive customer service. We are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making customer satisfaction our top priority.

01/27/2018

Jack arrived within the acceptable time and proceeded to work on the issue that I had called him for. He is very down-to-earth and comfortable to talk to about any plumbing questions you may have. He remedied my problem and even took a look at my own work, under the laundry tub, that I had done a few months earlier, just to ease my mind about the integrity of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking fixtures that washer hoses hooked up to

08/14/2017

Excellent!! Jack was very professional and knowledgeable. His wife Joni was very helpful in locating a grab-bar that was a close match to our towel rod. I would definitely use them again for my future plumbing needs!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New toilet and grab bar install

04/24/2017

Called several times and left messages. Never received a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Repairs

01/30/2017

He is very professional. He is prompt. He does not leave a mess behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my plumber. He has replaced faucets, hoses on my washing machine, and shut off valves.

02/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced leaking outside faucet. Both Jack and his wife were very accommodating and the services Jack performed were excellent and solved our problem.

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

We also do all aspects of plumbing service and repairs. Bathroom Remodeling and Updates - we offer help with design as well as fixture selections.

Heating or Air Conditioning New Home Construction Well Pumps