Integra Home Inspections, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2013

We have multiple inspectors with the expertise to serve all your inspection needs. We are the only inspection company to include a 100 day protection after the inspection. Our clients also receive 90 day coverage for SewerGard, Termite Protection Plan, Radon Protection Plan, MoldSafe and a 5yr Roof Leak Guarantee! Every home we inspect is also eligible for an 18 month home warranty for the cost of 12 months! Visit our website for details at integraHI.com. Our office hours are 9-5 M-F; however, we do have an after hours call center and we check those messages regularly. You can also schedule an inspection online at any time at https://integrahi.com/schedule/...

All Mold & Basement Services LLC

All Mold & Basement Services LLC

We at All Mold& Basement Services provide a thorough inspection to assess what needs to be done to provide the best solution to your wet or damp basement or crawl space, cracked or bowing foundation, musty or moldy areas of your property. We want to make sure that what must be done to best protect your home, your family and your investment is customized to your needs. And we give you a lifetime transferable warranty on most of our services. We do not over sell you, by telling you you need something you do not. Our installers are professional and courteous.

10/10/2020

Went very well. Technician was professional knowledgeable explained everything I needed to know asked me if I had questions and when I did was able to give me solid accurate information. He did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone buying a home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for closing

CATEGORY electrician,pest control,home inspection,radon testing,septic tank,water heater repair,mold removal

09/29/2020

Great! Very professional and thorough. Chris answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

08/25/2020

Went well. Professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing,wells

07/19/2020

Tony was fabulous. He explained what he was looking at, what he was looking for and why it was important. He was thorough, professional and personable. We received the completed report within hours and it was complete with pictures and the most important items highlighted. I would definitely use him again if this home does not work out and I would confidently recommend him to anyone needing this s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of a potential home purchase

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing,mold removal

04/25/2020

Chris was very professional and detailed ... he explained everything as we went through the home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for purchase

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Home inspections, Radon Testing, Septic Inspections, Termite Inspections, Mold indoor air quality testing