Integra Home Inspections, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2013

6801 W Tilghman St Unit #115

Allentown, PA 18106

We have multiple inspectors with the expertise to serve all your inspection needs. We are the only inspection company to include a 100 day protection after the inspection. Our clients also receive 90 day coverage for SewerGard, Termite Protection Plan, Radon Protection Plan, MoldSafe and a 5yr Roof Leak Guarantee! Every home we inspect is also eligible for an 18 month home warranty for the cost of 12 months! Visit our website for details at integraHI.com. Our office hours are 9-5 M-F; however, we do have an after hours call center and we check those messages regularly. You can also schedule an inspection online at any time at https://integrahi.com/schedule/...

06/09/2022

Chris F.

The inspector was very knowledgeable and very thorough. He had many tools to assess the condition of all aspects of the home, the property, utilities, and appliances. He was very friendly and willing to explain what he was doing and the importance of each inspection. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Home closing inspection

07/28/2021

Greg T.

The process went very well. The inspector was very thorough and helpful with any questions and concerns I had.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category electrician, home inspection, radon testing

10/10/2020

Naomi B.

Went very well. Technician was professional knowledgeable explained everything I needed to know asked me if I had questions and when I did was able to give me solid accurate information. He did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone buying a home

Description of Work
Home inspection for closing

Category electrician, pest control, home inspection, radon testing, septic tank, water heater repair, mold removal

09/29/2020

Jessica O.

Great! Very professional and thorough. Chris answered all of my questions.

Description of Work
Inspection

08/25/2020

Andrew S.

Went well. Professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing, wells

07/19/2020

Claire M.

Tony was fabulous. He explained what he was looking at, what he was looking for and why it was important. He was thorough, professional and personable. We received the completed report within hours and it was complete with pictures and the most important items highlighted. I would definitely use him again if this home does not work out and I would confidently recommend him to anyone needing this same service.

Description of Work
Inspection of a potential home purchase

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing, mold removal

04/25/2020

Eleanor G.

Chris was very professional and detailed ... he explained everything as we went through the home

Description of Work
Home inspection for purchase

03/08/2020

Jasmine J.

I was very pleased. No complaints. I definitely will hire again!

Description of Work
Home inspection And Termite

11/21/2019

David S.

Dean was my inspector and he was very courteous, thorough, professional, and patient. I have moved several times in my career and this was by far the most comprehensive inspection I’ve ever walked through! Excellent job - I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Newly Purchased home inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing, mold removal

05/11/2019

Jamie B.

Dean and Chris were incredibly professional and knowledgeable during my inspection. They communicated well and were very thorough..

Description of Work
Home, radon, termite, septic, mold inspections

05/10/2019

sally B.

I was not there, but my real estate agent was and he said it went very well.

Description of Work
full home inspection

05/01/2019

Kasey H.

Inspector was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Description of Work
Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection

04/02/2019

Amy N.

It went great. The team from Integra was extremely diligent, responsive and punctual. They delivered a report promptly and service was exceptional!

Description of Work
Home inspection, radon test

01/30/2019

Becky B.

Mark and Chris found things big and small that were both good and bad. They were very friendly and answered all of my ( sometimes stupid) questions. They talked to us throughout the inspection and looked at things I would never have thought of. Chris found a mold problem and this is allowing us to make plans for remediation before settlement. I have experienced one home inspection by a different company (on my current house ), that was worlds different than this one. That one was done in about 90 minutes and the inspector said barely five sentences. Both Chris and Mark bring decades of experience to their inspections and it shows! The cost of the inspection was about 900 for 2 houses and large garage.

Description of Work
Intensive home inspection for 2 houses and 5 garages on one lot.

Category pest control, home inspection, mold removal

10/02/2018

Chris K.

Our home inspector was Chris Arranz, he was on time to the inspection and greeted us with a smile and a handshake. He was very thorough and answered any questions we had with professionalism and knowledge. He also broke down timelines based on necessity. Integra made the scheduling process quick and easy using their website.

Description of Work
Home inspection

09/21/2018

John L.

Mark did a very thorough job spending over 3hrs inspecting all accessible areas of the home. He went up on all pitches of the roof, the attic, and into a large crawlspace accessible through a basement window. A detailed report was provided the same day.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

07/24/2018

Francis H.

It was easy and Mark was a knowledgeable and great inspector.

Description of Work
Home Inspection, Radon and Termite

07/17/2018

Nick D.

Mark was knowledgeable on every component and all equipment that keeps a home operating. He explained and answered all of my questions.

Description of Work
Home Inspection/Radon Test

06/27/2018

Michale F.

The inspection was very thorough, several minor issues were noted in the report, & we are in negotiations with the seller to repair them before we purchase the property.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

06/13/2018

Adam W.

Fantastic. The most thorough pre purchase inspection I have ever had. Tony (owner) not only performs a very thorough inspection but literally will not stop until every stone is uncovered. He also educates you during the inspection so you understand what the issues are. As an experienced home buyer for both personal and investment properties, I have used other inspection companies but will only use Integra going forward.

Description of Work
Large home inspection

05/06/2018

Mike P.

Mark was prompt, professional, and extremely knowledgeable and thorough.

Description of Work
Home inspections

04/18/2018

Jenn K.

Both Chris and Tony are professional and knowledgeable. I was purchasing a home and used their service for the home inspection and I would highly recommend them!! Thanks guys.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

04/05/2018

Bruce T.

Awesome service. It was a rainy and miserable day for the inspection but they still were outside and performed a thorough inspection including going to the roof and checking gutters, etc. Very knowledgeable, patient to answer questions, and professional. If I have to buy in the valley again, I will definitely be using them.

Description of Work
Home Inspection, Radon, and WDI

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for your feedback and awesome review! We appreciate your business.

03/27/2018

Roland K.

Chris was very detail oriented, communicative and had excellent suggestions. Very pleased with the level of information to make an informed decision. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Complete inspection for a potential purchase

Category home inspection, septic tank

We appreciate you taking the time to review our service! Thank you for your business!

02/26/2018

Tara N.

Everything was way better than i could have imagined. Our inspector was super professional and straightforward. He answered all of our questions. He even went beyond by giving us side answers about repairs and ideas. I loved the quality of their walk through too. Everything was really broken down for us. I would most definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Inspection and termite

Category pest control, home inspection

Awesome review! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your business!