Harmony Tree Services

Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General
12/27/2023

2607 W Livingston St

Allentown, PA 18104

We are a full service tree and landscaping company located in Allentown, PA. Our team has years of combined experience and will treat your space with the attention to detail you would expect from professionals. Experience the difference of working with a skilled and dedicated team to help you reach your goals with your outdoor space. Our service area is the Lehigh Valley including Allentown, Emmaus, Bethlehem and the surrounding areas. We take great pride in our work and always go above and beyond to make sure your environment is left in a clean and beautiful state. Please call us today to schedule an appointment - (610) 966-4142 or visit our website at www.lehighvalleytreeservices.com...

tree service (24)lawn & landscaping (6)mulch delivering (3)lawn care (3)snow removal (1)

06/19/2021

ginny T.

Ben and Charlie did a great job! They are very accommodating, knowledgable and pleasant to work with. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Removal of dead spruce tree and stump. Planted a peach tree

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

09/18/2020

Susan S.

Ben and Charlie did an excellent job. They expertly pruned the trees and removed the shrubs. They also cleaned up the area exceedingly well. You would not know that they had pruned extensively.

Description of Work
I needed several trees pruned and two bushes removed.

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

07/26/2019

Charles B.

Ben and crew did a great job. The tree they removed (cut down and stump grind) was tricky due to obstacles on all sides (house, garage/driveway, fence, and power lines). They were extremely careful and brought the tree down with no damage to surrounding areas. They also did a great job cleaning up (and there was a lot to clean up). they also removed an old tree stump along the side of the house. A++ job!!!!!

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

Review for Harmony Tree Services - 2607 W Livingston St, Allentown, PA - 38007239

06/24/2019

Siddiqa J.

Ben and his team did an awesome job. They scheduled me in the the same week and let me know the evening before that they were coming out the next day. They did great work and everything was so clean. They even pulled some weeds and took away branches that I had laying around. I asked Ben if they could trim the white fir a little more and they were happy to do it. I was very happy with their work and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Multiple trees and hedges trimmed

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

03/30/2019

Robert C.

Harmony gave me a competitive quote and we left open the service date due to the bad weather forecast. When Harmony came out to do the work I was not home at the time. I called them up to trim a little more off the sides, which they did at no additional cost. I am very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
I had a holly tree trimmed.

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

Review for Harmony Tree Services - 2607 W Livingston St, Allentown, PA - 37791248

03/10/2019

Beverly P.

Conscientious work, careful and complete. Good clean up. Non-smoking crew much appreciated. Reliable communication and timely arrival.

Description of Work
Judicious pruning of a 30 year old Sophora japonica, Japanese Pagoda Tree

Work Completed On 03/09/2019

10/01/2017

Clare S.

Multiple large overgrown trees were trimmed & thinned and dead branches removed. (This was desperately needed!) The team was very helpful - they even trimmed a few dead branches from a tree which was not in the original scope of work. Unfortunately, they had mechanical issues with rented equipment, so the job took longer than anticipated. Communication was inconsistent, but when we connected, we were able to align and work was completed as promised. This is a young company with room for growth, but well worth giving them the business.

Description of Work
Trimming/thinning of 3 large overgrown trees.

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

09/19/2017

LISA M.

Great! I highly recommend Harmony Tree Service!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

08/28/2017

Charles B.

They did what they said they would do for the price agreed upon. Harmony cleaned up the area after they were finished and did a professional job.

Description of Work
Removal and/or topping of several trees.

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

06/02/2017

Susan S.

Fantastic.

Description of Work
Multiple trees removed and stumps ground

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

04/03/2017

Jeff D.

They had trouble getting the trees down but were persistent all while being mindful of our property.

Description of Work
We had to old mulberry trees that we needed the trunks and stumps removed. They are professional and very conscientious about their work! I highly recommend them.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

11/21/2016

Don S.

Ben at Harmony was very professional. He responded to all my phone calls very quickly. When I had additional questions he took the time to come back out and explain exactly how he was going to proceed and answered all my additional questions. He was very knowledgeable and concerned that the tree was trimmed correctly so it wouldn't effect it's future health. After we agreed and booked the job he came out and completed the work when he said he would. I wasn't able to be home when he came so he followed up with a phone call to be sure I was completely satisfied with the work. I told him I would definitely call him again next time I need work done. And I would recommend his services to anyone who needs tree service done. Most of the other contractors I called didn't even show up to give me an estimate after they said the would. You can definitely trust Ben at Harmony to do an excellent job.

Description of Work
Trim a Maple tree

Work Completed On 11/18/2016

11/21/2016

Don S.

Description of Work
Trim a Maple tree

Work Completed On 11/18/2016

07/12/2016

Paula H.

Absolutely awesome. The team were communicative, courteous and did outstanding work and clean up. I would highly recommend Harmony to ANYONE!

Description of Work
Removal of several large trees with stump grinding.

Work Completed On 07/12/2016

03/18/2016

Elvis G.

Service was outstanding. They did an awesome job removing trees and grinding stumps. Also that have cleaned up the area nicely and fill all the gaps. I recommend these guys to anyone who needs fast, reliable and affordable service that comes with an excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Cut down trees and grind the stumps

Work Completed On 03/17/2016

01/13/2016

Michael S.

I would highly recommend Harmony. Not only did they do a phenomenal job removing the trees, but the cleanup work was also fantastic. They are also very cordial and want everything to be perfect for you. I would not hesitate to recommend them or use them in the future.

Description of Work
Harmony removed a very large willow tree, a dogwood, and also shaped our (very tall) Douglas Fir.

Work Completed On 01/08/2016

11/29/2015

Keith H.

A great job. They removed the unnecessary branches and those that were overhanging a driveway, which thinned the trees so that the wind can flow through minimizing the chance of large branches breaking. They cleaned up everything as if they were never there.

Description of Work
Pruned two 30 foot flowering pear trees.

Work Completed On 11/17/2015

10/01/2015

Israel Z.

Great service. Prompt and professional. Courteous. Their cleaning up was unbelievably thorough.

Description of Work
Extensive trimming and pruning. Removal of several large branches from trees. Removal of dead tree.

Work Completed On 09/28/2015

09/08/2015

Alan W.

iResults were better than expected. Cost was reasonable. Their work was professional, and we value their recommendations.

Description of Work
Harmony Tree Services cut down and removed large tree, did extensive work on flowerbeds, removed weeds and mulched.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 09/08/2015

08/01/2015

Jeff S.

I wasn't home at the time of the service ........but it was like magic......when I left the house they were there(the trees) and when I returned they were gone.......as if they never existed!! They were very careful not to disrupt any of the other plants and left no marks of where the equipment they used to remove the stumps!! They also cleaned up the area.......like I say, as if the trees were never there. Great job!!

Description of Work
They removed 2 large old Juniper trees

Work Completed On 07/30/2015

06/11/2015

Thomas G.

I would rate Adam & Ben with an A

Description of Work
I can no longer maintain my property & Harmony Tree Services did a great job cleaning up weeds, pruning trees & laying down mulch.

Work Completed On 05/15/2015

05/26/2015

shriram R.

Category snow removal

Work Completed On 03/26/2015

05/21/2015

John K.

Description of Work
Spring yard bed clean up, mulch and several trees trimmed. This was the second time I've had work done by Harmony and I continue to be very pleased with their work. They do what they say they'll going to do, they regularly ask for input to make sure I was satisfied as the work progressed and they were sure to leave my yard/work area looking clean and not like it needed to recover from surgery. I especially appreciate their professionalism and neighborly attitude. Adam and Ben are very approachable and pleasant. I will continue to hire them for their services as needed.

Category landscaping,mulch,tree service