Harmony Tree Services

Founded 2014 • With Angi since December 2014

2607 W Livingston St

Allentown, PA 18104

We are a full service tree company located in Allentown, PA. We specialize in trimming, removals, and stump grinding. Our team has years of combined experience and will treat your space with the attention to detail you would expect from professionals. Experience the difference of working with a

09/25/2022

Roger P.

Ben & his Harmony staff did a terrific job for me. Removed 2 large, overgrown spruce trees and their stumps. Arrived on time as intended; got right to work; careful around existing gardens; ended well within estimated timeframe. Cleaned up carefully, including blowing my entire yard even though they were not asked and not included in planned work. Also removed a very large lilac stump for free. Absolutely would call on Harmony again and would recommend without reservation.

Description of Work
Tree & stump removal

06/19/2021

Ginny T.

Ben and Charlie did a great job! They are very accommodating, knowledgable and pleasant to work with. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Removal of dead spruce tree and stump. Planted a peach tree

09/18/2020

Susan S.

Ben and Charlie did an excellent job. They expertly pruned the trees and removed the shrubs. They also cleaned up the area exceedingly well. You would not know that they had pruned extensively.

Description of Work
I needed several trees pruned and two bushes removed.

07/26/2019

Charles B.

Ben and crew did a great job. The tree they removed (cut down and stump grind) was tricky due to obstacles on all sides (house, garage/driveway, fence, and power lines). They were extremely careful and brought the tree down with no damage to surrounding areas. They also did a great job cleaning up (and there was a lot to clean up). they also removed an old tree stump along the side of the house. A++ job!!!!!

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal

06/24/2019

Siddiqa J.

Ben and his team did an awesome job. They scheduled me in the the same week and let me know the evening before that they were coming out the next day. They did great work and everything was so clean. They even pulled some weeds and took away branches that I had laying around. I asked Ben if they could trim the white fir a little more and they were happy to do it. I was very happy with their work and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Multiple trees and hedges trimmed

03/30/2019

Robert C.

Harmony gave me a competitive quote and we left open the service date due to the bad weather forecast. When Harmony came out to do the work I was not home at the time. I called them up to trim a little more off the sides, which they did at no additional cost. I am very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
I had a holly tree trimmed.

03/10/2019

Beverly P.

Conscientious work, careful and complete. Good clean up. Non-smoking crew much appreciated. Reliable communication and timely arrival.

Description of Work
Judicious pruning of a 30 year old Sophora japonica, Japanese Pagoda Tree

10/01/2017

Clare S.

Multiple large overgrown trees were trimmed & thinned and dead branches removed. (This was desperately needed!) The team was very helpful - they even trimmed a few dead branches from a tree which was not in the original scope of work. Unfortunately, they had mechanical issues with rented equipment, so the job took longer than anticipated. Communication was inconsistent, but when we connected, we were able to align and work was completed as promised. This is a young company with room for growth, but well worth giving them the business.

Description of Work
Trimming/thinning of 3 large overgrown trees.

09/19/2017

LISA M.

Great! I highly recommend Harmony Tree Service!

Description of Work
Tree removal

08/28/2017

Charles B.

They did what they said they would do for the price agreed upon. Harmony cleaned up the area after they were finished and did a professional job.

Description of Work
Removal and/or topping of several trees.

06/02/2017

Susan S.

Fantastic.

Description of Work
Multiple trees removed and stumps ground

04/03/2017

Jeff D.

They had trouble getting the trees down but were persistent all while being mindful of our property.

Description of Work
We had to old mulberry trees that we needed the trunks and stumps removed. They are professional and very conscientious about their work! I highly recommend them.

11/21/2016

Don S.

Ben at Harmony was very professional. He responded to all my phone calls very quickly. When I had additional questions he took the time to come back out and explain exactly how he was going to proceed and answered all my additional questions. He was very knowledgeable and concerned that the tree was trimmed correctly so it wouldn't effect it's future health. After we agreed and booked the job he came out and completed the work when he said he would. I wasn't able to be home when he came so he followed up with a phone call to be sure I was completely satisfied with the work. I told him I would definitely call him again next time I need work done. And I would recommend his services to anyone who needs tree service done. Most of the other contractors I called didn't even show up to give me an estimate after they said the would. You can definitely trust Ben at Harmony to do an excellent job.

Description of Work
Trim a Maple tree

11/21/2016

Don S.

Description of Work
Trim a Maple tree

07/12/2016

Paula H.

Absolutely awesome. The team were communicative, courteous and did outstanding work and clean up. I would highly recommend Harmony to ANYONE!

Description of Work
Removal of several large trees with stump grinding.

03/18/2016

Elvis G.

Service was outstanding. They did an awesome job removing trees and grinding stumps. Also that have cleaned up the area nicely and fill all the gaps. I recommend these guys to anyone who needs fast, reliable and affordable service that comes with an excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Cut down trees and grind the stumps

01/13/2016

Michael S.

I would highly recommend Harmony. Not only did they do a phenomenal job removing the trees, but the cleanup work was also fantastic. They are also very cordial and want everything to be perfect for you. I would not hesitate to recommend them or use them in the future.

Description of Work
Harmony removed a very large willow tree, a dogwood, and also shaped our (very tall) Douglas Fir.

11/29/2015

Keith H.

A great job. They removed the unnecessary branches and those that were overhanging a driveway, which thinned the trees so that the wind can flow through minimizing the chance of large branches breaking. They cleaned up everything as if they were never there.

Description of Work
Pruned two 30 foot flowering pear trees.

10/01/2015

Israel Z.

Great service. Prompt and professional. Courteous. Their cleaning up was unbelievably thorough.

Description of Work
Extensive trimming and pruning. Removal of several large branches from trees. Removal of dead tree.

09/08/2015

Alan W.

iResults were better than expected. Cost was reasonable. Their work was professional, and we value their recommendations.

Description of Work
Harmony Tree Services cut down and removed large tree, did extensive work on flowerbeds, removed weeds and mulched.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

08/01/2015

Jeff S.

I wasn't home at the time of the service ........but it was like magic......when I left the house they were there(the trees) and when I returned they were gone.......as if they never existed!! They were very careful not to disrupt any of the other plants and left no marks of where the equipment they used to remove the stumps!! They also cleaned up the area.......like I say, as if the trees were never there. Great job!!

Description of Work
They removed 2 large old Juniper trees

06/11/2015

Thomas G.

I would rate Adam & Ben with an A

Description of Work
I can no longer maintain my property & Harmony Tree Services did a great job cleaning up weeds, pruning trees & laying down mulch.

05/26/2015

shriram R.

Category snow removal

02/11/2015

Alan L.

It went very well. They did extra work that wasn't required of them just to make sure the job was done right. They also were punctual and communicative. We will use them again this spring for more landscaping work!

Description of Work
They removed dense weeds in two large beds at our front entrance, spread mulch, and adjusted the decorative retaining wall. They also trimmed all of the mature trees and shrubs on our large property.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

01/30/2015

judy L.

My yard never looked so good. They cut down several small trees and trimmed the rest of the jungle that my yard used to look like. Their prices are very reasonable. They come on time and work till the job is done to the customer's satisfaction.

Description of Work
Cut down trees, trimmed bushes.

Category lawn service, tree service

Mr&Mrs Landscaping LLC

Started in 2019 to mow lawns residential and commercial we also other small jobs and sell firewood

2022 Super Service Award

Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree is now servicing the Lansdale, Collegeville, and Chalfont, PA area! We are a certified, full service, tree care, lawn care, and pest control firm who are dedicated to creating healthy, beautiful, and pest-free environments for our raving fans (a.k.a. our clients). We offer general tree care services, insect and disease management, spotted lantern fly control, fertilizer, crabgrass & weed control, free soil testing, quarterly barrier treatments, targeted treatments for mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks, and much more. Visit us at JoshuaTreeExperts.com or call us today to begin to love where you live! We offer service to both residential and commercial properties. Buxmont: 70 Souderton Pike Suite 400 Souderton, PA 18964 (215)-716-4444 Lehigh Valley: 310 Center Street Stockertown, PA 18083 (610)-365-2200

Diphillipo's Landscaping

I'm Tom DiPhillipo. After 25 yrs of experience, and satisfied Lehigh Valley customers, I'm confident I can help make your landscaping dreams come true. At DiPhillipo's Landscaping & Hardscaping, we will cater to your needs, get the job done quickly, and professionally. We aren't happy until you're happy. We pride ourselves in how many of our customers are repeat and word of mouth referrals. They know we’re dependable, knowledgeable, competitively priced, and pleasant to work with. We are ICPI certified, licensed and insured, and have always maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Call now to talk with me about your landscaping ideas and dreams.

Offers Coupon

PA144810
    Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General
    12/27/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Tree removal, trimming & pruning, elevating, stump grinding, planting, emergency services

hardscaping, landscaping