Green Eco Solutions

Allentown, PA 18103

Guardian Elite Garden Window

Guardian Elite Garden Window

window replacement202018011
Green Eco Solutions, Guardian Elite Series Garden windows bring more light into the room than a flat window, and if you choose one that will open, it can provide more fresh air as well. Even if it's a small window the extra light and source of air can be refreshing. You can create more shelf space in the window area for the room with a garden window.

Green Eco Solutions is your local home improvement contractor offering the highest quality Owens Corning roofing systems, an exclusive dealer of Okna's Guardian Elite Series window system, partnering with HMI in custom door replacement, and offing many options in siding replacement in Eastern Pennsylvania and most of NJ. Our mission is to provide all our customers with superior energy efficient products and materials proven to lower utility bill cost. We are the area's leading residential energy experts committed to helping families enjoy their home like never before with energy saving technology built into everything we offer. Even with quality roofing, siding and window products, homeowners aren't always guaranteed energy efficiency with their home improvements. With Green Eco Solutions, you never need to worry as we use exclusive materials proven to enhance comfort, improve energy efficiency, and increase the value of your home. Get beautiful bay windows, bow windows, or sliding windows that are proven to better insulate your home. We also install energy efficient doors that are airtight to best keep out air from the outside. To even further improve the energy efficiency of your home, Green Eco Solutions offers quality siding installation in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas. Our Guardian Elite Series Siding is designed to provide insulation and help keep your home temperature controlled, all while improving the look and value of your home! ...

3.8

3.3

3.5

Resposiveness

3.3
window replacement (15)roofing (9)solar companies (8)door installation (7)siding companies (1)home energy audit (21)gutter repair (9)house cleaning (1)

03/08/2021

Nate and his team where super professional and treated me with care. My windows and doors provided me with warmth that I lacked before. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,replacement windows,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

We love hearing that you saw an immediate difference in the home. Thank you so much, we are here whenever you need us!

02/23/2021

The work was nice and they did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of new windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

Thank you for your kind words, we value your business.

02/23/2021

The service was great. They did a good job. I would hire them again in the future. I would rate them the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to hearing about your future projects! Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience.

02/13/2021

It was wonderful. They were very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put the windows up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

02/12/2021

Wonderful experience! I'm thrilled with the quality of products and workmanship. I was hoping for a new storm and interior door only. Because of their financing options, I was also able to get 3 new windows upstairs and a beautiful new bow window in my living room (a window I thought I'd never be able to afford!). I no longer need towels to block the drafty windows nor "draft-dodgers" at my door. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interested in new doors only. Actually got doors AND windows!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

02/12/2021

The product was excellent, different options and I liked it, I gave them the key to the back door and they match 2 front doors that has the same sets of keys, and now I am only one set of key for my front and back doors with no extra cost to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement and installation Security Front Doors and windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

02/11/2021

It was an amazing service, the sales person that we have and the people who measures are great and over all, were very happy with their product. I will recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install a front door and 9 windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

02/11/2021

They were quick and we're able to negotiate with the price. Fair price and the shingles are pretty good quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new shingles.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

02/11/2021

Initially, the door was delayed due to manufacturing during COVID, how ever, when the door finally came, we were anxious to get it installed, and we called them and we were not expecting that they will be working on new years eve, thought that no one would be working on that new years eve, They did an Install on New Year's Eve.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a weird patio door installed

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

02/11/2021

Fantastic! The sales rep was an incredibly nice guy, and they had a guy come out to take measurements and everything was spot on. The installer was great and nice enough to fix a problem we had and didn't know about when he took the old frame out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Door and storm door.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Window Installation Door Installation Skylight Installation Picture Windows Hopper Window Garden Window Window Replacement Double Hung Windows Circle Top Windows Casement Windows Bay Windows Awning Windows Bow Window Custom Doors Door Designing Door Installation French Doors Sliding Doors Patio Doors Wooden Doors Security Doors Energy Saving Doors Entry Doors Double Doors Dutch Doors Storm Doors Exterior Doors Custom Door Installation Life Time Warranty Siding Vinyl Siding Guardian Elite Series Siding Roof Installation Forever Roofing Owens Corning Duration Shingles Owens Corning Preferred Contractor Energy Efficient Shingles Asphalt Shingles Rubber Roofing Ridge Vents Solar Attic Fan Architectural Shingles Luxury Shingles Premium Shingles Solar Energy Systems