Green Eco Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2019

Green Eco Solutions is your local home improvement contractor offering the highest quality Owens Corning roofing systems, an exclusive dealer of Okna's Guardian Elite Series window system, partnering with HMI in custom door replacement, and offing many options in siding replacement in Eastern Pennsylvania and most of NJ. Our mission is to provide all our customers with superior energy efficient products and materials proven to lower utility bill cost. We are the area's leading residential energy experts committed to helping families enjoy their home like never before with energy saving technology built into everything we offer. Even with quality roofing, siding and window products, homeowners aren't always guaranteed energy efficiency with their home improvements. With Green Eco Solutions, you never need to worry as we use exclusive materials proven to enhance comfort, improve energy efficiency, and increase the value of your home. Get beautiful bay windows, bow windows, or sliding windows that are proven to better insulate your home. We also install energy efficient doors that are airtight to best keep out air from the outside. To even further improve the energy efficiency of your home, Green Eco Solutions offers quality siding installation in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas. Our Guardian Elite Series Siding is designed to provide insulation and help keep your home temperature controlled, all while improving the look and value of your home! ...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+263 more images

window replacement202018107
Removing old, inefficient windows while never touching the interior trim. The new windows were installed to maintain the existing window sills. Our installers moved furniture and took down and reinstalled blinds. The house was really cleaned afterwards with all the stickers removed and windows wiped clean. The Guardian Elite Series windows were installed and fit perfectly. These window won the Energy Star most energy efficient window in 2015 through 2020.
Double Hung Windows project

3.6

4.1

4.1

3.5

window replacement (16)roofing (11)solar companies (8)door installation (8)siding companies (1)home energy audit (21)gutter repair (9)house cleaning (1)

09/12/2022

Noah K.

Very well, timely service with high quality door and installation team. Several opportunities for questions and to inspect work. Provided paint for the door if we scratch or Knick the door.

Description of Work
Door Installation

Work Completed On 09/08/2022

Review for Green Eco Solutions - 1740 Lynnwood Rd, Allentown, PA - 39868502

03/01/2022

Talithia L.

I got a roof with Green Eco Solutions. The crew that installed was very professional and did it in one day. I'm so happy that it comes with a lifetime warranty!!

Description of Work
Roofing Installation

Work Completed On 02/23/2022

02/23/2022

Thomas Y.

We got a roof with Green Eco Solutions. Everything went as planned. The crew that installed the roof was very respectful and did it in one day.

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Work Completed On 02/23/2022

02/09/2022

Thomas Y.

Green Eco Solutions replaced our bow window with a new bay window in our old farmhouse. The install was performed in temperatures in the high teens but they had the old window out and the new window sitting in the frame within 3-1/2 hours. Over the rest of the day and part of the following day they completed the install. The crew spent a lot time with the insulating and finishing work, they certainly earned my repeat business. Installation crew was professional, courteous and hard working. I am very pleased with the finished product.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 02/09/2022

03/08/2021

Lisa A.

Nate and his team where super professional and treated me with care. My windows and doors provided me with warmth that I lacked before. Thank you!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category gutter repair, replacement windows, energy audit

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

We love hearing that you saw an immediate difference in the home. Thank you so much, we are here whenever you need us!

02/23/2021

Jackie L.

The service was great. They did a good job. I would hire them again in the future. I would rate them the best.

Description of Work
Windows.

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to hearing about your future projects! Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience.

02/23/2021

Lisa A.

The work was nice and they did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
installation of new windows

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Thank you for your kind words, we value your business.

02/13/2021

Ganeshan I.

It was wonderful. They were very nice.

Description of Work
They put the windows up.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

02/12/2021

Linda S.

Wonderful experience! I'm thrilled with the quality of products and workmanship. I was hoping for a new storm and interior door only. Because of their financing options, I was also able to get 3 new windows upstairs and a beautiful new bow window in my living room (a window I thought I'd never be able to afford!). I no longer need towels to block the drafty windows nor "draft-dodgers" at my door. As a "Golden Girl", I'm a tough sell, because I can't afford to treat myself to better quality items. However, I now realize that what I thought was a "good" window installed about 10 years ago is actually junk, after comparing the quality of the products. While watching the various snow storms during the past few weeks, I wondered why I was hearing the wind blowing in my living room. It didn't take long to realize that the sounds were come through the "good" windows at the side of my house that were NOT installed by Green Eco. I went outside and looked at the "good" window, after seeing the outside of the new windows that were installed upstairs by Green Eco. YUCK! What a difference! Everything I was told by the salesperson is true. Seeing and learning about the sample products I was shown made me a believer that their products are definitely worth the expense. All of their products have a Lifetime Guarantee, so I know they'll be just as perfect long after I'm gone! My upstairs bedroom is warmer now than it ever was. I'm truly amazed at the difference. My 6-panel bow window was installed on 12/16/20 - the day we were expecting a snowstorm. The installers refused to let that stop them, and they drove away in dark blizzard conditions, as I stared out my beautiful window with tears in my eyes. I never thought I'd live long enough to ever afford to have that window replaced (before it fell out!). The crew was so professional and hard-working, I even made them lunch! The craftsmanship of the carpentry is excellent. I've even decided to use a clearcoat on the woodwork, instead of the usual white paint around the window. It looks amazing! My interior door is white on the inside, but those who see my house are welcomed by a beautiful country blue door on the outside, along with my new high quality storm door. The "Rain" design of the glass in the door is mesmerizing in the sunlight. As the most honest person some people might ever care to meet, you can trust me. Green Eco's products might seem a bit pricey compared to others you might contact, but the difference in the end result is well worth it. Yes, I have a monthly payment plan, buy this bill I can pay with a smile. The total cost of my happiness is about half of what I was quoted for only a "good" bow window within the last 15 years. Now I have what I believe is perfection. Thank You! Green Eco Solutions tickled this lady's heart!

Description of Work
Interested in new doors only. Actually got doors AND windows!

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

02/12/2021

Charell C.

The product was excellent, different options and I liked it, I gave them the key to the back door and they match 2 front doors that has the same sets of keys, and now I am only one set of key for my front and back doors with no extra cost to me.

Description of Work
Replacement and installation Security Front Doors and windows

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Daniel Q.

They were quick and we're able to negotiate with the price. Fair price and the shingles are pretty good quality.

Description of Work
They put a new shingles.

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

William & Florianna L.

It was good, they were professional, i feel happy with the new shingles.

Description of Work
They replaced the singles of the roof.

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Lori & Flavio D.

Initially, the door was delayed due to manufacturing during COVID, how ever, when the door finally came, we were anxious to get it installed, and we called them and we were not expecting that they will be working on new years eve, thought that no one would be working on that new years eve, They did an Install on New Year's Eve.

Description of Work
We had a weird patio door installed

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Russell M.

Fantastic! The sales rep was an incredibly nice guy, and they had a guy come out to take measurements and everything was spot on. The installer was great and nice enough to fix a problem we had and didn't know about when he took the old frame out.

Description of Work
Front Door and storm door.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Barry & Maureen S.

It was an amazing service, the sales person that we have and the people who measures are great and over all, were very happy with their product. I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They install a front door and 9 windows.

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Ricardo & Nancy P.

It was excellent. They came to my property, gave options, the workers who came to perform the work were excellent form the beginning until the end, and very professional. They ripped off the roof, cleaned up after themselves, and the roof was installed professionally. I was very pleased. They were courteous and fast. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed new roof.

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Darnell & Samantha S.

The experience was good, I had to call a couple of times to update because I didn't hear from them when they would install. The installers were great, they're finished within 3 hours, they cleaned up and overall it was a great experience.

Description of Work
They replaced three windows on my front bedroom.

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Nida H.

They did a good job. I would recommend them and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed windows and doors at my home.

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

02/09/2021

Lisa M.

I took a little bit of time because we did get our three estimates and after comparing found Green Eco solutions to offer the best product the best price. The job was done in two days and everything was cleaned up. I referred to of my family members to them. They did an amazing job.

Description of Work
We needed 10 windows replaced and one big bowl window.

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

02/09/2021

Marjorie B.

The guys did a great job, in and out in one day!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Review for Green Eco Solutions - 1740 Lynnwood Rd, Allentown, PA - 39183070

05/30/2019

Henry F.

Sent a crew and they did a good job. They were efficient. I was really satisfied. They were great. Fair price. They were prompt. They showed up on time. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Put all new windows.

Work Completed On 09/01/2018

05/30/2019

Hubert A.

The service was excellent. No problems with the windows. There is a little problem with the doors but they came back to fix it and make some minor adjustment. Price was fair.

Description of Work
They put some windows in and couple of doors.