Fish Window Cleaning

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2014

We are a team of professional window cleaners servicing Lehigh Valley area for both residential and commercial customers. We take pride in helping your businesses and houses shine!...

Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc.

Here at Mast Roofing and Construction, Inc., we strive to be the very best roofing company that we can be. Your roof is the most important part of your home. It is the first line of defense to protect you and all of your things. We are not like other roofing companies, our values that we live every day, line up with our values as a business. That means that we will always be honest and upfront with you about everything we are going to do. As a team, we believe that you deserve the very best and we are happy to be the ones to provide that service for you. Whether it is a roof replacement or repairing a few shingles, we can do it all. When you need a company that cares about your roofing needs in Oley, PA and has the reputation to back it up, we are the company for you.

Omega Electric

Get residential electrical services from experienced professionals with flexible hours at Omega Electric Inc. Our services include, new installations, rewire, repairs, home wiring, service upgrades, pool, spa, hot tub wiring and home appliances or hook-ups. We are I.C.C. Registered, fully insured with honest and up front pricing. Find experienced interior or exterior lighting installation and get top brands like Progress, Kichler, Sea Gull, and Lightolier. Call us and find a live person on the other end of the phone line 24/7! Get peace of mind knowing all of our work is guaranteed. Ask about our electrical work warranties. Financing available for all credit types and income.

Offers by Omega Electric on Angi
Dapper Home Services, LLC

Dapper is a family business where we have a combined 70 years of expertise in our fields. When you schedule an estimate with Dapper you are truly talking to the family. Instead of having three separate companies that homeowners have to reach out to separately and wait for a call back, estimate, scheduling and completion. We pooled our family businesses together under one umbrella to be a one-call service for many of your home care and maintenance needs. We provide house cleaning, window cleaning (interior and exterior), screen replacement, powerwashing, painting, wallcovering installation, kitchen cabinet painting, and minor renovations and repairs. Our expertise and attention to detail is impeccable. We take pride in all of our jobs, treating each home as we would our own and all of our clients will attest to that!

03/06/2020

The young men arrived when expected. Very polite and friendly. They were thorough and reviewed what they did before they left.

Description of Work
windows washed inside and out

07/27/2019

Excellent. My windows have nevertheless looked better.

Description of Work
I have been a customer of FISH for 4 years. Excellent service and the best window cleaners around.

04/23/2019

Fish crew of 2 were punctual, respectful and thorough. Our windows and frames look sparkly clean. David is responsive and great communicator. The crew missed a couple windows and David quickly responded and credited us back via check. All in all we had a great experience and we will use this service again

Description of Work
Cleaning all 60+ windows in our house

10/20/2018

They did a great job very meticulous I can’t give them enough praise

Description of Work
Needed windows storm doors and exterior doors cleaned

06/14/2018

From estimate to scheduling to completion, everything was exceptional. Markel and Rich were professional, polite and friendly and worked non-stop on our windows. All windows, and patio door, were cleaned inside and out. Screens were removed and cleaned. Window sills, ledges and frames were wiped down. I am very happy with the results and highly recommend Fish. I have to wear sunglasses inside now!

Description of Work
interior and exterior window cleaning

05/18/2018

I have successfully used Fish Window Cleaning in the past. I felt as though they were strong in Customer Service. My experience this time was less than satisfactory. In my opinion, they should not have won the Super Service Award in 2017. My initial contacts were positive. Unfortunately, during the gutter cleaning, there was a water main break, and the water to my home was shut off before the clea...

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

04/27/2018

Two friendly window cleaning technicians appeared on time in a new, clean, company truck. They took care not to track in rain and dirt, wearing booties indoors on this rainy April Friday. They were professionally equipped each with a holster of Dawn detergent water, applicator sponges, scrubbing pads, rags, and squeegees. They used a step ladder to reach the second story windows of my 1986 Colonia...

Description of Work
Window cleaning - two story colonial home

08/29/2017

Excellent, arrived on time, did a great job. Nice guys. Our gutters are old, but till we can replace them, the cleaning helped tremendously !

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

07/12/2017

Excellent. Professional and thorough. Pleasant and neat!

Description of Work
Windows. Leaned

07/04/2017

The window washers, came on time, they were very courteous and my windows look so clean. Also when I called for an appointment the phone was immediately picked up, set my appointment up in no time and gave me an estimate right over the phone. I will DEFINITELY use them again.

Description of Work
cleaning windows

Category window cleaning

Interior & Exterior Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Skylight Cleaning, & Ceiling Fan Cleaning.