Exterior Innovations Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2012

2.7

Additional Address - 19 E Frederick Place, Cedar Knolls, NJ, 07927....

Prestige Marble & Granite Inc

Provide fabrication and installation for residential and commercial granite, quartz and solid surface countertops.

BQ Basements & Concrete

BQ Basements & Concrete, founded in 1997, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. BQ Basements & Concrete is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes from water damage and foundation failure.

Offers by BQ Basements & Concrete on Angi
Diphillipo's Landscaping

I'm Tom DiPhillipo. After 25 yrs of experience, and satisfied Lehigh Valley customers, I'm confident I can help make your landscaping dreams come true. At DiPhillipo's Landscaping & Hardscaping, we will cater to your needs, get the job done quickly, and professionally. We aren't happy until you're happy. We pride ourselves in how many of our customers are repeat and word of mouth referrals. They know we’re dependable, knowledgeable, competitively priced, and pleasant to work with. We are ICPI certified, licensed and insured, and have always maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Call now to talk with me about your landscaping ideas and dreams.

Offers by Diphillipo's Landscaping on Angi

06/30/2014

S C.

Description of Work
Put on an addition to row home and added a roof deck. It was the worst experience of my life. Gary Bacher of Exterior innovations took my money and left the job less than half completed. Most of the work that they did do was very poor quality and needed to be totally replaced. This job was estimated to take 8-10 weeks and it took 10 months. Stay away from Gary Bacher!

05/01/2014

cristina B.

They left a complete mess. They dumped cement on my lawn. They overcharged me for a poor job. The reason for the big expense was the processes required for the siding, but the process was never followed. The windows he installed leak when it rains. The rock facing he installed did not match the other rock facing. I gave him a list of things that needed fixed, he agreed, but is now out of business and has not returned calls.

Description of Work
I hired them to install rock facing, siding, and an over overhang over the door.

Category siding,replacement windows

08/09/2013

Josephine A.

The work was done, but Exterior Innovations used mostly non-English speaking work crews. There was little communication. The owner, Gary Bacher, apparently believes the less he tells anyone, including his own employees, the more he can keep people in in the dark. Ultimately, the work was determined to be faulty. Hardi-plank stood behind their product and arranged for a truly qualified contractor to re-do the siding. Gary Bacher and Exterior Innovations seem to have disappeared. BUYER BEWARE!

Description of Work
Exterior Innovations was to reside our home with Hardiplank cementitious siding. They had bid on the job. It was the second time the siding was to be done. The first siding did not conform to Hardi's warranty, which provides something like 30 years' protection, PROVIDED the siding is installed ACCORDING TO SPECIFICATIONS. EXTERIOR INNOVATIONS presented themselves as a Hardi-approved contractor.

03/20/2013

Jeannine P.

Overall I would never let this guy near my house again. He bragged about firing just about every person that did work on the house. During the work we were able to reach him easily. We had numerous people come look at the house and call us for recommendations during that time. Once the final check was handed over, that was the end of him and any future customers.

Description of Work
We had the entire exterior of our house resided with James Hardie planks. Roof, deck and three doors were replaced. The deck is not level/warped and needs to be fixed. Door handles have already shown wear and need to be replaced. One door trim was never resided. Gary Bacher returned in August to tell me that he would do the repairs in Oct/Nov. I have left numerous phone messages and emails and he has not returned any of them. I am now aware that his better business bureau status has been revoked because he hasn't responded to customer complaints. We found this liar through the James Hardie website. I have since contacted them to let them know that they shouldn't be using this type of company as a representative of theirs.

12/04/2012

Leo Z.

I had gotten several estimates to replace the siding on my home, as well as update the front and back porches with a maintenance free product. Gary from Exterior Innovations seemed to know what he was doing, The price was reasonable, and I looked at some homes that he had done work on in the area, and really liked what I saw. So, I sent in my deposit, and....waited. For months. I would email him for a date, and was always told he was backed up, and not yet. Every time I emailed him, I would get a one word response only, no apologies or explanations. Just as I was about to give up, he was able to schedule my job. The guys who performed the work were very nice, could not speak much English at all, so it was difficult to communicate questions or issues with them. So at the end of the day, I got the job I wanted done, and was pleased with the quality, but not with the very poor communication style of the owner of the company.

Description of Work
Had the original wooden siding removed from my home and Hardie board siding installed. Front and back porches updated with maintenance free products.

11/08/2012

Mark B.

Pending legal action being taken

Description of Work
Pending Legal action being taken.

Category decks,siding

07/28/2012

PAUL F.

They were excellent. It was efficient, well done, looks good, and the materials were good. The crew worked hard, were very responsive, and answered questions. The workers were wonderful! We offered them to come in, have coffee, and take a break. The price was high but it was very reasonable for what they did and it was in the realm of other bids that we got.

Description of Work
We used Exterior Innovations for siding, a roof, and windows.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters

06/30/2012

Scott & Karen S.

We are happy with them. The project is going great, the crew is terrific, the workmanship is excellent! Communication is wonderful. We are very happy and would definitely use them again. He lives up to everything he says he's going to do. He has pride in his work. His vision is great and he wants to give you what you want.

Description of Work
House siding, stone columns in the front, new front door

Category decks

Siding, roofing, windows, doors, stucco, landscaping - hardscaping & pavers, remodeling – general, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom, stone & gravel, fireplaces, foundation repair, decks & porches.

Check, Visa, MasterCard