Best Price Paving By Richard

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2012

PA120231

payments accepted check,cash,mastercard,visa..we offer group discounts & senior citizen discounts...

Keystone State Paving and Seal Co.

Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas, Premier Asphalt and Sealcoating company. Fourth Generation owner operated company. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Specializing in commercial parking lot asphalt repair and Seal Coating.

B Young Paving & Sealcoating

We are a third generation asphalt company. Our services are satisfaction guaranteed. We offer both residential and commercial. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by B Young Paving & Sealcoating on Angi
JRH Asphalt LLC

Do you live in Hunterdon or Somerset County and want a reliable paving contractor? The trade has been in the family for 4 generations, so it is safe to say that asphalt runs in our blood. Our ultimate goal is to build a reputation that will outgrow the competition, build superior quality jobs, and establish lasting relationships with our clients. All jobs are inspected with the industries highest standards. Our drive for perfect, smooth, flat asphalt is unsurpassed. JRH Asphalt LLC is a locally owned and operated business with the capability for residential, business and large commercial output. We have all new state of the art equipment so there is no job too big or too small for us to handle. Call us today to inquire about your next asphalt project!

09/20/2017

Judith M.

Went OK, too expensive for how it is holding up.

Description of Work
Sealed driveway

05/08/2017

harshil P.

Category driveway pavers

Thank You we appreciated your business and thank you for referring us.

03/29/2017

D C.

Actually went well he had done several neighbors in my development in the past and I was impressed with his neatness. He taped off where my pavers were along side my driveway and then used a paint brush around my garage not to get any on my siding. He's young but very professional and does what he says he's going to do.

Description of Work
Repair few cracks with hot tar and Sealcoat my driveway with oil based material.

09/28/2016

Wilfried J B.

Very professional.9/24

Description of Work
Richard did an excellent job in repairing and sealing my driveway. He used hot asphalt to repair needed areas and used a roller. He sealed all the cracks with hot tar and then sprayed the whole surface. I am happy with the results.

05/25/2016

John E.

Richard was very resoonsive to my original email. He then called me and the same day went to the house and provided an estimate. He scheduled us immediately but was accomodating to wait a couple of days. He did the job while I was at work and I said I would be home at 4:30 to pay him. As I drove up to the house, the driveway was complete and Richard had just pulled up. The driveway looked great, Richard was very friendly and professional, and all went well. I would definitely recommend him to others and use him again.

Description of Work
Sealed some cracks in driveway and applied hot oil seal to entire driveway.

07/28/2015

Randy S.

Richard was very punctual in returning my call and setting up an appointment. I was not sure if sealing or a top coat of blacktop would be needed. He showed me that the driveway was in very good condition. He recommended to repave a small section, hot tar seal any seams and small cracks and to hot oil seal coat the entire driveway. I liked the hot oil seal rather than an acrylic material. We agreed on a price and he completed the job within a week. The final job looked fabulous. Richard is a young man who is very professional and does exactly what he bid on the schedule he promised. It is nice when a contractor realizes my time is as valuable as his and is very punctual in call backs and performing on schedule.

Description of Work
Repaired several areas on my driveway and then seal coated the entire driveway.

10/08/2014

Susan M.

Richard came two days after making the call and sealed my driveway on the spot. He was very polite and did an excellent job. The clean-up was well done.

Description of Work
Sealed my driveway.

Category driveway pavers

Thank You [Member Name Removed]for giving us the opportunity to work on your driveway and thank you for the good review

Best Price Paving By Richard

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2012

po box 3093

Allentown, PA 18106

Asphalt Sealcoating,Paving,Stoning...such as Repaving over Existing Driveways,Extensions/Add-ons-Repairs/potholes/cracks..... Driveways-Parking Lots-Lanes...Residential/Commercial Also Concrete & Small Landscape jobs