BELLA CASA KITCHEN AND BATH

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2008

Specializing in premium full kitchen and bathroom remodels. Bella Casa is a family-owned and operated based in Allentown, Pennsylvania. At Bella Casa, we’re passionate about our work and dedicated to completing projects above and beyond client expectations. Working with Bella Casa takes away the stress of project managing your own renovation. Bella Casa will manage your project from start to finish....

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

home remodeling (32)tile installation (14)interior decorators (11)plumbers (10)countertop installation (10)interior painting (9)flooring (9)woodworking (7)lighting (7)electrician (7)marble & granite (6)cabinet makers (5)

06/15/2021

Eric L.

The Team at Bella Casa did a great job....from the beginnings of helping us create our desired design through the completion of the final punch list and cleaning. We are very happy with the final product and as our daughter has said...."now we need to redo the rest of the house to match the quality of the new master bathroom!" Thank you Faye, Spiros, and the entire Team at Bella Casa for a job well done!

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, interior designers, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Review for BELLA CASA KITCHEN AND BATH - 1812 W Tilghman St, Allentown, PA - 39369975

06/13/2021

Colleen R.

Working with Bella Casa was great! Tabitha was our designer and she was very receptive to our needs for our small main bath. She came up with a great design! The quote we received was so much more detailed than any other company we had look at our bath, Spiros knew exactly what needed to be done for our 70+ year old bath. Everyone who came to the house, from the demo crew to the installers, were very friendly and courteous and always left with a good cleaning. Tanya and Tabitha always kept us up to date with what was happening next on a day-to-day basis. There were a couple delays, but that was to be expected during these crazy Covid times. We love our new bathroom and we would definitely have Bella Casa do work for us again! Colleen and Mark Rekai

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/13/2021

12/15/2019

Renee G.

Bella Casa's professionalism and attention to detail is a cut above. Transformed our home to a beautiful family gathering space

Description of Work
Kitchen and Mud room

Work Completed On 12/15/2019

12/11/2019

George B.

Bella Casa renovated my kitchen two years ago. The experience was so satisfying that I had them do my bathroom this year. Each project started with an in home meeting to look over the rooms and discuss my needs and desires. This was followed with design ideas culminating in a detailed design document. Material selection came next and then a team of professional workmen performed the transformation. I was particularly impressed with the smooth scheduling of the various tradesmen including expert electricians, plumbers, tilers, painters, etc. I recommend Bella Casa without reservation.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom remodel

Category electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

10/31/2019

Reta G.

We absolutely love our new kitchen which was designed and installed by Bella Casa. Our designer, Kelly, was an absolute pleasure to work with. The entire team (Spiros, Nick, John, Glenn, Eric, Gonzalo, John, Dan & George) made the project as easy as possible from start to finish. We have had a few minor manufacturing issues, through no fault of Bella Casa, which have been addressed and handled in a timely manner to our satisfaction. We have recommended Bella Casa to many of our friends and business associates and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Full kitchen design and remodel including cabinetry, counter tops and flooring.

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Thank you kindly for your review, it's been a pleasure working with you as well and I am so happy we were able to bring your vision to life for you! We look forward to hopefully working with you on future projects!

10/23/2018

Barbara Z.

Very good. They go the extra miles for you. Very trustworthy

Description of Work
They did two bathroom .

Work Completed On 05/12/2018

07/02/2018

anna E.

Everything went extremely well. We decided to hire another contractor but it was a difficult decision. The contractor we hired was someone we had planned to use some years ago for another project which we then did ourselves. He came highly recommended, as did Bella Casa. Everyone we dealt with at Bella Casa was very knowlegable and professional. They were pleasant to work with and had some great ideas. Both estimates were very close with just a few workable differences. I would definitely talk to them again if the other contractor was unable to do something that they could do.

Description of Work
kitchen planning

Work Completed On 05/19/2018

09/25/2017

Barbara Z.

It went wonderfully. From the design process, then the demolition, then the selecting of items, and so on. Plumbing changes, electrician, cutting/installation of glass shower and vanity -- all terrific. Owner stopped by on a regular basis; vendors were A+, design of colors, textures, style -- all came together beautifully.

Description of Work
Total remodeling of Master Bathroom. This included renovation/removal of all existing items. Removal of huge bath tub (jets), change position of new curbless shower, new cabinets, all new light fixtures, new vanity top, new handles, etc.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

06/18/2017

Judy R.

I highly recommend Bella Casa. We just had all 3 bathrooms remodeled and I was impressed with them every step of the way. The designer did a wonderful job of doing the initial designs and helping me choose the final selection of countertop, tiles, cabinetry, plumbing fixtures, lighting and paint. All the workers were very polite and professional and kept the house as clean as possible during construction. They kept me informed about what was to happen when along each stage of the process, and minimized the time it took from start to finish. And I’m thrilled with the final results!

Description of Work
3 bathrooms remodeled

Work Completed On 06/16/2017

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you as well! We look forward to working with you on your next project!

06/10/2017

Janice S.

WE were very happy with the finished project.

Description of Work
Powder room vanity

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

04/10/2017

Luis S.

I thought it was too much money so we didn't end up having the work done thru them, or thru anybody for that matter. The design they came up with was beautiful, the price was too high. If I won the lottery and won $25000 I would pursue them again.

Description of Work
They gave us an estimate. They wanted to remodel my bathroom for 25,000.

Category home remodeling

We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to working with you on other projects.

01/28/2017

william A.

They will be doing another bathroom remodeling.

Description of Work
They did bathroom renovations.

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you. We look forward to working with you on your next bathroom remodel.

12/01/2016

Jane M.

From start to finish is was excellent. Hard to find good honest people let alone having a company work with you not against you.

Description of Work
2 bathrooms remolded

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/07/2016

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you on future projects.

11/10/2016

Lisa M.

Bella Casa is amazing! From design to project completion, they don't get any better. We knew from the minute we met the designers and owners, Faye and Spiro, that Bella was a perfect match to meet our needs. The design perfectly incorporated our functional needs as well as our sense of aesthetics while giving very helpful and artistic suggestions throughout the entire project. From demolition to the final installation, the workers were courteous, neat and highly skilled. Spiro managed and oversaw the work with an eye for perfection, which he clearly achieved. Spiro and Faye are a perfect team and we couldn't be happier with our new master bath!

Description of Work
Master bathroom redesign and remodeling, including accommodations for disabled

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/10/2016

02/05/2016

william A.

We used Bella Casa Kitchen and Bath.

Description of Work
They did a kitchen and bathroom remodel.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/04/2015

12/19/2015

Rick N.

My wife and I met with 2 other contractors before deciding to have Bella Casa remodel our master bathroom. The first contractor promised a lot and then decided the job was too complicated for him. The second contractor told us we?d have to spend almost twice our budgeted amount, as he added features that we weren?t asking for. We met with Faye at Bella Casa?s showroom in Allentown. We discussed what we were wanting and a few days later, Spiro came out to take measurements. They met the amount we budgeted for the project and we proceeded to work out the details and signed an agreement with them. Faye met us at the businesses where we?d be getting the granite countertops and also the tile for the walls and floor. She was very helpful in our identifying the granite and tiles, making some design and color suggestions that greatly enhanced the final outcome. Their workers came to our home on time every day, were very nice, courteous and friendly. They worked diligently as we watched our bathroom being transformed into what we had envisioned. There were a couple of minor glitches along the way, not at all unusual for a project like ours, but Bella Casa addressed them quickly and to our full satisfaction. Another nice touch we had not anticipated, Faye arranged for someone to clean our bedroom and bathroom once the work was completed. She also gave us recommended cleaning products for the tile, wood cabinet and glass for the shower. The final product is beautiful! We highly recommend Bella Casa to anyone wanting a high quality, well installed remodel/addition.

Description of Work
Designed and remodeled our master bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, interior designers, remodeling, air duct cleaning, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/20/2015

12/17/2015

Megan S.

After speaking with several contractors we chose Bella Casa because of the design plus contracting services, the excellent samples of their work, and a general feeling of ?fit? with the team. We are extremely pleased with the work and know we made the right choice. Our bathroom was gutted and completely transformed into a spa-like oasis! We had several key design features we wanted to see, but also needed a lot of help choosing materials and styles. Kelly was with us every step of the way. She gave us excellent advice, and the style of the space came together beautifully. Spiro and his crew did excellent work, with exceptional attention to detail. Kelly kept us updated when to expect major steps in the process, and was always available when we had questions. The crews were friendly, competent, and took great care in our home. We couldn?t be more pleased with our renovation. We will certainly hire Bella Casa again for any other major renovation projects we tackle.

Description of Work
Bella Casa completed a renovation of our master bathroom in Fall of 2015.

Work Completed On 12/15/2015

12/12/2015

Mark C.

Bella Casa Kitchen and Bath can do it all. Not only did they give us our dream kitchen but a new home office as well as a new billiards room. Employee interactions were friendly and professional. Their details on the job were above anything I have experienced before including the daily cleanup. The last item is what my wife and I called the "Faye Factor". Faye brings amazing ideas as she has the keen ability to learn your personality, tastes and desires and transform them into a reality that exceeds your dreams. I have lived in my house for 11 years and I can honestly say that I have fallen in love with my home again. Thank you Bella Casa and Happy Holidays.

Description of Work
They fully gutted our kitchen and performed an amazing remodel. Removed old tile and parkay flooring from the entire first floor and laid down beautiful hard wood throughout. They painted rooms for us as well as fully redesigning 3 rooms. Plumbing. Electrical and carpentry were performed.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/01/2015

11/24/2015

Victoria L.

We absolutely love our remodeled master bath done by Bella Casa. We needed help with the design and selection of every aspect of the new bath and Faye was so easy to work with. She really understood our taste and designed a beautiful master bath. It took a long time for them to schedule and actually start the project but it was well worth the wait. Spiros, George and the rest of the Bella Casa crew paid attention to every detail and the job wasn?t finished until they felt everything was perfect. They were very careful to keep the mess contained to the bathroom during the construction phase and not track dirt and debris through the rest of the house. We were so pleased with the outcome, we asked them to come back and remodel our powder room, a much smaller job but just as beautiful.

Description of Work
Remodeled master bath in 2014. Remodeled powder room in 2015.

Work Completed On 12/15/2014

11/04/2015

Daniel K.

They were good. I asked them how long it would take and they said it would take weeks, which is a long time. They should probably use subcontractors to get the work done faster.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for renovating the bathroom.

Work Completed On 11/03/2012

10/12/2015

william A.

Bella Casa did an amazing job on my basement. They took it from bare concrete walls to a space where I can entertain family and friends. I had very specific requests and they were able to accommodate all of them. They created a one of a kind living space equipped with a gas fireplace, water feature, bar and custom nitches to display my art. Faye and Kelly listened to all my wants and needs and brought them to life in their design. The entire crew was clean, courteous, on-time and most importantly, paid attention to detail. Even though the work was being done in the basement, they made sure to clean the jobsite at the end of every work day. I've had contractors for a variety of projects at my home in the past and the experiences left me nervous to take on such a big project. I can honestly say, my experience with Bella Casa was beyond my expectations! I am currently working with Faye and Kelly on the designs for my kitchen and masterbath. I can not wait for them to work their magic once again!

Description of Work
Remodeled unfinished basement. Included plumbing, electrical, framing, drywall, flooring, cabinets and much more!

Category flooring contractor, interior designers, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/18/2015

10/01/2015

Jennifer S.

We had a very bad experience with Bella Casa for our kitchen renovation. It started with the whole "bait and switch." We met twice with Faye, one of the owners, to design the kitchen. But, once the project started, we were handed off to another designer who was never involved in any of our discussions. Faye told us things would be done. When they were not, Faye would not take our phone calls. Neither Faye nor her designer ever visited the site to the project's progress or if the design was being properly installed. The contract is not itemized and, when we requested an itemized list, Bella Casa would not provide one. Faye and Spiro assured us that certain tasks would be done, even though they were not on the actual contract. Be warned - terms such as what is needed and what should be done should be in the contract. We were never told the order of any tasks to be performed. This firm needs to really take a project management course. We had no idea day to day what was happening. There was no schedule given to us and they were definitely winging it day to day by what other projects they had going on. We would have appreciated a written list of the tasks for the week and no overall schedule or project plan was ever shared with us, the client. We do not think Bella Case ever had a written plan. Some of the subcontractors used on the project bad-mouthed Bella Casa in front of us. One of them even ate food out of supplies. The subcontractors also asked us many project questions that we could not answer, because Bella Casa never informed us. The subs should have been asking Bella Casa directly, not the client. They had discovered some extra plumbing work that needed to be done, and told us it would be an extra $1,000.00 cost. When we were billed it turned out to be $1,400. Bella Casa's own employees asked us where supplies were and what the status of the project was. They had no clue what was going on when.Employees' work was sloppy. We had to remove pain from our carpets and rugs, after an employee tracked it through our house. We had to keep asking for areas of our house to be masked off to keep the dust out of the rest of the house. Bella Casa should have been checking this daily. The employees also used our tools, and one of our paint brushes disappeared. They entered our basement looking for paint without asking and used our drop cloths instead of their own. We purchased the paint to match our previous color scheme. After using our paint, they did not cleanup the cans, and the lids would not shut. We had to buy brand new cans to store our paint. We cleaned up the grout and adhesives from the back splash tiles. The schedule was a mess. They found asbestos under our existing flooring. This was a two-week waiting process while nothing happened. They could have been working on finishing the walls and ceilings while we waited for the abatement. They installed brand new cabinets and then decided to spackle. We had Spackle slopped inside brand new cabinets and had to point this out and ask for it to be cleaned up. Why did we have to ask? The dumpster in our driveway was used for all their other projects. We had glass all over our driveway and still have white paint and spackled stained on our driveway. Neither Faye or Spiro walked the project when it was done to check its quality. We know they did not really care. The inspector also found that they did not pull the proper permits. In conclusion, we were very disappointed in poor project management, poor scheduling, and a total lack of communication. Plus, craftsmanship is not a priority. Use someone else besides Bella Casa.

Description of Work
Renovated our Kitchen.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/23/2015