ASHMOR SYSTEMS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2010

Computer Sales

AshMor Systems has been family owned and operated since we opened our doors in 2005. Named after his two daughters Ashlee and Morgan, owner Jim Flamisch and his wife Tina started the business with a very simple goal: Offer the best supplies and service at the best possible prices. That goal is achieved daily in our store as illustrated by the items we sell and the growing list of customers that have made AshMor Systems their supplier of choice. We know that our customers are our greatest asset. We also know that if you treat your customers right, they’ll tell ten people about you, treat them wrong and they’ll tell a hundred. We don’t have a huge store with thousands of items like the big box stores have, but what items we don’t have can be ordered for you. One benefit we do have that they will never be able to offer is personalized service. Every customer we handle, every service we perform, every system we work on, we make sure we do it right the first time. We are a classic example of where bigger is not always better. We offer unparalleled support of the products we sell. Should you have a question about or a problem with an item you bought from us, we are your first and last phone call!...

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

09/24/2021

Jim looked the situation over, provided helpful options, estimated a price to fix, and stuck to it. He is professional and very capable of analyzing an issue and what it would cost. We will definitely call him again in the future for our other computers and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
We needed a computer repaired. Screen was malfunctioning among other things.

02/05/2019

ASHMORE HAS MOVED AND ONLY DOES HOUSE CALLS to pickup/deliver computers. I called 610 351 1870, got a prompt response and Jim came to my home, discussed the problems with my laptop, did a quick assessment of what needed to be done and asked if I wanted to proceed. I did, he took the laptop to his shop and called me with an estimate of cost and timing for: - new charger - new back shell with workin...

Description of Work
repair cracked laptop case, charger and headphone connection

08/08/2017

Everything went very well. I really appreciated his store being open until 7 (two days/week) and his ability to work remotely on a problem I had, which saved me a trip to his store. I recommended to a friend who also needed a new computer that he see Jim. He did and was also very pleased with his purchase. I would recommend contacting Ashmor Systems to anyone who is looking for a new computer and/...

Description of Work
I needed a new computer.

06/02/2017

Excellent, timely repair and at an extremely fair price!

Description of Work
Jim was able to retrieve photos and videos from a malfunctioning external hard drive. I took the hard drive to a couple other repair stores and they wouldn't even attempt to restore the files. Couldn't recommend Jim and Ashmor Systems high enough.

03/25/2017

Jim did an excellent job with fixing my computer. The cost was reasonable, and the work was fast. He quoted the cost of repairs up front, and stuck to that quote. I not only sent my daughter to him to fix her computer, but I wouldn't hesitate to contact him again if I have problems with mine again.

Description of Work
Fix a non functioning computer

03/25/2017

I am extremely satisfied with the work that Jim did on my computer. It is working like a charm, and the price was well worth all of the work that he did. He was very quick to return my phone call, and told me up front what the work would cost. As a result, I sent my daughter to him to get her computer fixed as well. I would not hesitate to hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
My computer stopped working.

10/18/2016

Jim provided timely and professional services in my home. Explained process and what he was doing and i will definitely contact him for future IT needs.

Description of Work
Needed files transferred from old computer to new computer and operating system.

08/08/2016

Jim did a great job at a reasonable price. An employee at a big box electronic store advised me to buy a new computer, but Jim was able to quickly diagnose a fan malfunction and replace it. I would definitely go back to Ashmor Systems with any computer problem I have!

Description of Work
Replace laptop fan

08/01/2016

Mr. Flamish (Jim) took a look at it and offered me several options, from helping buy a new computer, to retrieving my information after finding that the mother board was fried. Jim was professional and honest. He treated you honestly at a fair price. Even though it was decided not to fix my old computer, he was able to retrieve my old drive and transferred the files to a spare computer I brought to him. I would go back and highly recommend. I don't trust those big box repairs! VERY FAIR PRICE!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Had a pc that would not turn on. Could not get to email, hard drive, ..... just made noise!

02/08/2016

I contacted Ashmor early in the moring and spoke with Jim, the owner and described my problem. After he assured me he could repair my computer I dropped it off at his shop and by 4:00 pm the same day he had repaired and tested it. The service was unbelievable and Jim talked me through the entire procedure for reconnecting my laptop to my home network. My laptop works fine now. I would rate his service A+. and I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
diagnose problem and replace damaged wireless car in my laptop computer.

Category computer repair expert

AshMor Systems can handle repairing your pc regardless of where you bought it or who made it. Our services include cleanings, virus removals, OS reloads, upgrades, and more. We can also handle your office networking and back up needs, and provide a maintenance program so that your pc’s are one less thing to worry about. With a diagnostic fee of $45.00, and an hourly in-store rate of $65.00 per hour, our rates are very competitive and reasonable. Don’t feel like pulling your pc out to bring it t

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal