A&S INSTALLATION

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2009

805 EAST KEATS ST

Allentown, PA 18109

We opened this shop on Keats street in 1994, and gained the trust of this community we expanded 3 more times. Today we run a state of the art facility including an awesome sound room,product displays,air conditioned customer waiting lounge with TV and WiFi. Our building has a custom wood shop for speaker enclosures ,work area for fiberglass custom dash and panel work. and room for every car we schedule. We also have a window tinting shop on site, Our tinter has 15 years experience and his professional touch Keeps our Customers coming back. Our installers are OEM and product trained with a combined 40 plus years experience. They all have, at there finger tips all programing, special tools and support for everything we do....

02/21/2020

Katrina K.

ter the incident, but he still refuses to honor his word and replace my dash camera. Pete told me that he is retiring next year, but it is clear that he gave up on doing the right thing a long time ago.

Description of Work
Dash Camera Installation

Category

07/08/2016

Kevin R.

Description of Work
Had a New Radio Installed. All good no problems..Very professional and fair price..

06/03/2015

Richard A K.

I purchased and had them install remote door locks and alarm on my vehicle about 2-years ago. It recently stopped working. I arranged a time to drop off my vehicle and within a couple of hours was told my vehicle was ready. Upon picking up my vehicle they advised me that the passenger side lock solenoid needed to be replace and it caused fuses to blow. When I asked how much I owed them for the repair they stated nothing because they did the installation and guaranteed and warrantied all their work. I was speechless. Two days later, it stopped working again. I just dropped in without scheduling an appointment and they immediately looked at my vehicle to determine a connection dislodged from my fusebox. Again, no charge. The people at A&S Installation are professional, courteous, and have an incredible reputation. They treat all their customers (as observed while waiting for my vehicle) as if they have known you for years. Extremely customer focused. They are highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repair

12/31/2014

David D.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
The sold us a remote starter and installed it. They told me the approximate time for installation and it was done earlier. They explained the workings of the starter and answered all my questions.

Category

03/02/2013

Keith S.

They were very professional from beginning to end. They walked outside with me to review the work to be done, made me aware of any incidentals up-front, and wrote up the scope of work for my review. They completed the job faster than estimated (same day...just a few hours) and for the price quoted. It's four weeks later now and everything has been perfect. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
A&S removed the stock radio in our Honda and installed a radio/GPS/etc head unit with optional satellite tuner.

10/15/2010

Byron C.

I still cannot believe how fast they repaired my car's sound system. They saw me almost on a moment's notice (on a Saturday yet), identified the problem, and replaced/repaired the correct speakers within 2 hours! Now the system sounds PERFECT! They identified 3 other ailing speakers and brought my subwoofer up to better than factory condition for $230.00. They were very courteous and professional, and I cannot say enough about my customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
My BMW Z3 Roadster's subwoofer was completely shot. I was told by others that my only alternative was to replace the whole subwoofer module ($500.00 to $800.00 just for the part). After exploring my alternatives, I found A&S on this list. They allowed me to bring the car in the next morning (Saturday), and replaced four broken speakers (including the subwoofer) within 2 hour's time.

07/11/2009

Tom W.

Outstanding. I did not request an estimate as I suspected the charge would be relatively modest, but they had every right to charge me as it was long past warranty.

Description of Work
A&S previously installed an Aux-in jack for my car. Past warranty it stopped working. They repaired it quickly, professionally, and to my pleasant surprise, without charge.

01/27/2009

Tara U.

I wanted to get a remote starter for my boyfriend for Christmas. From the start, A&S was very helpful and informative in helping me a choice on which starter was right for him. They were great in helping me set up a time to have it installed, and even hid certain parts for me so my boyfriend did not see them prior to Christmas. The technicians are all very nice, and went the extra step in helping me understand how to work the remote. We had a problem with the truck shutting off after it was started, and they told me to come right over. They fixed the problem right then and there, in less than 20 minutes. I have had a wonderful and positive expierence with them, and plan to use them for any radio, speaker, installations I need in the future!

Description of Work
I had a remote car starter installed from A&S.

Omega Electric

Get residential electrical services from experienced professionals with flexible hours at Omega Electric Inc. Our services include, new installations, rewire, repairs, home wiring, service upgrades, pool, spa, hot tub wiring and home appliances or hook-ups. We are I.C.C. Registered, fully insured with honest and up front pricing. Find experienced interior or exterior lighting installation and get top brands like Progress, Kichler, Sea Gull, and Lightolier. Call us and find a live person on the other end of the phone line 24/7! Get peace of mind knowing all of our work is guaranteed. Ask about our electrical work warranties. Financing available for all credit types and income.

Offers by Omega Electric on Angi
    Fused Electric LLC

Master Electrician. Fused Electric was opened in 2014 by Anthony Oehmke. Specializing in residential wiring, generators, landscape lighting and new remodeling. Fused Electric offers quality work at an affordable price guaranteed to beat any competitive quote. Fused Electric is a family owned and operated Lehigh Valley electrician, serving residents in the surrounding areas. Fully licensed and insured. Professional Electrical Services As a professional, certified electrician, we specialize in a wide range of services to solve any electrical problem you might have. From residential to commercial, we have what it takes to get the job done right the first time. We take pride in professional grade service, with the ability to repair any electrical system. Check out the services that we offer below: Residential electrical maintenance Electrical panel upgrades Home generator installations Home remodeling wiring Outdoor landscape lighting Security lighting Top Rated Electrician Over the years we’ve been in business, we’ve been known for our reputation of a quality work ethic and a penchant of getting the job done right. All our clients have been completely satisfied by the electrical services we have done for them. If you’re shopping around for a Lehigh Valley electrician, get in touch with Fused Electric for the best customer service and reasonable quotes to fit your budget.

Squires Wires

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, generators, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Auto Radio Service
    Auto Glass
    Auto Alarms
    Auto Accessories
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal
    $10

remote starts car alarms window tint same day service alpine ken wood,pioneer,back up cameras,mobile video,dash kits wire harnesses,iPhone accessories ,custom boxes subwoofers,dash work,enclosures,more.

rental cars