We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

The Junkluggers Hauling & Recycling

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2016

1438 Easton Road

Abington, PA 19001

Montgomery County and Philly area's #1 Eco-friendly Furniture & Junk Removal company. We haul away unwanted household, commercial and industrial items and strive to donate, reuse or recycle on behalf of our customers. Are you getting rid of old furniture or appliances? Cleaning out your office? Clearing an Estate? Moving out of town and leaving everything behind? From couches to refrigerators, desks to cubicles, TVs to computers, and entire house or basement/attic clean outs, we do it all. The Junkluggers partner with local charities including Salvation Army, Goodwill, Local Church Thrift Stores just to name a few. Our goal is simple, to keep what we can out of the landfill and find your items a second home. Any items that we remove from your property that are accepted at a donation center would provide a donation receipt that you can use to get a tax-deduction. You can expect to receive that slips within 2 weeks of the appointment. No matter what, give us a call and we can schedule a FREE no-obligation quote for you. Our employees are professional, licensed, and insured....

07/20/2022

Eric H.

Have worked with Junkluggers several times. Always a pleasure doing business with them. Dan and the crew are great to work with.

Description of Work
Warehouse cleanup

Category garbage collection

05/14/2022

Ellen M.

The Junkluggers did an excellent job of removing junk, including hazardous materials. The two gentlemen that did the job were professional and quick. I will definitely be using this company again.

Description of Work
Hauling

04/27/2022

Jeffrey M.

Scheduling was easy, just called and they were able to accommodate us. I had to call support to fix a typo in my contact information and that was also no issue. On the scheduled date they arrived promptly, explained everything, and took it all with no questions. Overall, a great experience; they were professional and efficient. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Removal of unwanted personal items from the house, big and small

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thanks for the review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business with us!

04/21/2022

Cindy R.

All items removed as desired. Even took a couple more items when requested with fair cost. Cleaned up after themselves. Very pleased with the friendliness and professional work.

Description of Work
Hauling

12/22/2021

Joan B.

From initial phone call to actual work I found everyone to be both friendly and professional. I received multiple confirmations of appointment and follow up after it was over. The men who did the actual work did a fantastic job and were very careful when removing everything especially large items.

Description of Work
Remove household full of junk

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thanks for the review, [Member Name Removed]! As well as your business, we definitely appreciate it!

09/20/2021

Jeff R.

Called before arrived, on-time, courteous and prepared. Helped me dis assemble and were very quick. Dan and Jay are great to work with.

Description of Work
Junk Removal

08/15/2021

Deborah P.

Excellent work from start to finish! Removed a full truckload from our house ranging from sofas, mattresses, heavy office workspace and general debris. They even had to cut apart one sofa to remove it from basement and haul another out a window. All without complaint and efficient!

Description of Work
Removal of multiple items from house

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thanks for the review, [Member Name Removed]! That was not an easy job, but we'll always see it through!

03/20/2021

Kevin W.

The haulers....Brennan and Josh were were professional , courteous and worked well together. My entire experience from setting up the job, to the execution of it ,was entirely hassle free! Give them a call, and ask for Josh and Brennan. Great Prices!

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Hey [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the great review as well as your business! We definitely appreciate it!

03/18/2021

Clarence L.

Great very friendly and professional

Description of Work
Junk Removal

Thanks for the review!

01/19/2021

Michael P.

The entire team at Junkluggers was highly professional and accommodating. They did outstanding work, helping us to remove seven truckloads of household items and collectibles accumulated by a family member that was a hoarder. They took great care to ensure that items that could be donated were donated, items that could be recycled were recycled, and items that were junk were disposed of appropriately. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Removal of household items and collectibles

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed], as well as your business! We really appreciate it!

01/19/2021

Daniel M.

The showed up on time, did the work, and then some, and left the garage clean. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

01/05/2021

Joanne S.

Great - the guys were punctual, professional and they removed my furniture without issue.

Description of Work
Remove sofa and loveseat from my house

Category garbage collection

11/30/2020

Ralph M.

The job was smooth and seamless from a customer perspective. I received head's up call regarding arrival and 1/2 hour head's up call that job was almost done. No doors or railings were damaged, it was worth the more than reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Clean out debris / furniture left by tenants

Category garbage collection, dumpster service

11/01/2020

Christine S.

Very nice and cheaper than 1800gotjunk

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

10/28/2020

Dick L.

Mike and Lee called to let me know when they were coming and arrived exactly at the time they said. They had me show them what needed to be removed from my home, then gave me a price, and I agreed for them to do the job. They set right to work and finished the job in about 3 hours. They were friendly and polite, and my anxiety about moving (the next day) went down a huge amount after they had taken out all the things I had asked to be hauled away.

Description of Work
Junk Removal

Category hauling services

Hey there! Thanks for the review, we truly appreciate the opportunity to help you out and thank you for your business.

10/16/2020

Don C.

Really happy with the work and service, could not have asked for better !! Really feel I made the right choice for the work, everything I could have asked for and more at a reasonable price, highly recommend them to anyone needing this type of service. They also took care of donating the clothes as well as furniture, something I thought I would have to do on my own, one stop shopping so to speak, great guy's, use them, you won't be sorry!!!!

Description of Work
Total clean out of my late Father's home

Category hauling services, dumpster service, paper shredding

Thanks for the review and kind words! We’re so glad to help and truly appreciate your business.

10/08/2020

H T.

I called Junk Luggers to clean out my deceased father's basement. My dad saved everything, typical of a person who grew up during the Depression. The cleaners arrived on time, did a fantastic job clearing everything out & swept up when they were done. It was an all-day job. A minor billing issue was cleared up promptly. I'm very satisfied with the job they did & will call them again when I need work done in the rest of the house.

Description of Work
Basement Cleanout

10/02/2020

Kenneth Z.

The guys arrived at their scheduled time. They were professional, personable, and efficient. I would recommend.

Description of Work
Removal of electronics, furniture, lawn debris

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Thanks for the review! Really appreciate your business!

09/30/2020

Bill L.

Real well. They phoned before and showed up at the time. Did the loading.

Description of Work
Haul away unneeded items

Category hauling services

Thanks for the review, we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service! We truly appreciate your business.

09/25/2020

Joyce S.

Two professional, hard working & DELIGHTFUL young men loaded everything in less than 30 minutes. I would definitely recommend JunkLuggers again!!

Description of Work
N/A

Category hauling services

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

09/24/2020

Holly N.

Have used 4 times and would never look elsewhere. Top notch, above and beyond. Reasonable, reliable, super nice people.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category garbage collection, dumpster service

Thanks for the nice words and review! We truly appreciate your business.

09/23/2020

Teresa A.

They did a great job. They hauled out two truck loads of material. They removed items from an attic over a garage, outside furniture and grill, tv, and furniture from inside the house. They swept up afterwards. They were pleasant and communicated well.

Description of Work
They removed furniture, tools, etc from premises.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks so much for the review and kind words. We're happy to help!

09/04/2020

Diane O.

Fabulous experience. Kind, professional employees, showed up on time and didn't stop until the job was totally. I will be hiring them again without a doubt and would recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Backyard clean-up. Lots of junk and pieces of wood to be removed

Category hauling services

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! Truly appreciate it!

08/18/2020

Constance R.

Amazing, Professional, Efficient, Polite, and very fast. I would tell anyone to call them. They will get the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

08/18/2020

Christina G.

It was easy. They came out within hours of calling and took away the damaged items.

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Thanks for the review! Glad we could help!

Bruno Waste Solutions

Our mission is to make your clean-up and waste removal the easiest part of the job. Our core values are customer service, dependability, and transparency. We believe in a fast and cost-effective dumpster rental experience that is customized to meet the individual needs of our customers. Bruno Waste Solutions guarantees our containers will not damage your worksite or driveway like the traditional heavy-duty roll-off trucks. If you are looking for a waste solutions company that cares about your project as much as you do, then we are an excellent fit for your project. Give us a call, we love to talk trash!

Triple M Junk Removal

We specialize in junk removal, hauling services, residential/ commercial clean outs, trash removal, grass cutting services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Everything Junk LLC.

We specialize in removal of all unwanted items, junk hauling, yard debris removal, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Paper Shredding
    Pennsylvania
    Abington Township
    01/23/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Junk removal, furniture removal, hot tub removal, shed removal, play-set removal, estate clean outs, warehouse clean outs, electronic or e-waste removal.

We do just about everything!