1-877-Takaway

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

1302 Easton Rd. Ste 1351

Abington, PA 19001

Welcome to Takaway LLC. We are a full service company whose main goal is to provide our customers with a professional labor service to remove all unwanted items, without them lifting a finger. Our company is family owned and operated by staff who take pride and honor in their work. Here, you the customer and your needs will be satisfied. Our business is serving the people of Pennsylvania who support our company on a daily basis....

01/13/2016

Bob K.

Guys were very professional and quick, and went above and beyond what was stipulated in the Big Deal.

Description of Work
Hauled trash and tenant leftovers from basement.

09/29/2015

Bruce B.

I was kind of disappointed. I thought it was a full half truck. I thought that maybe I could put other junk on top of the sofa and they didn’t want me to do that. We didn’t pay any more than the cost but it was evidently just half the truck that we got. There was room on top of the sofa that I could have thrown some stuff in there. The workers were very nice men. I have no complaints about them. They were very polite and very professional but I was just disappointed with the stuff that they were able to take. They were very prompt. I have no complaint about that. To have a sofa and loveseat taken away would probably cost more than $99. The quality was very good. They came when I asked them to. I probably would use them again in the future, if I had a big item.

Description of Work
All they took was my sofa and loveseat.

08/06/2015

Brian E.

“There was a lot of back and forth on the timing and they missed a couple of appointments and when I requested a refund then that’s when they came out”

07/23/2015

Deborah T.

Excellent service. They worked quickly and efficiently. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Hauled away an old sofa and old books and magazines and an old file cabinet.

06/18/2015

FRANCES S.

THEY ARE BAD ABOUT KEEPING APPOINTMENTS. ONCE THEY ARRIVE THEY DO A GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
REMOVED A OLD HOT TUB AND MISC CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS

04/25/2015

Susann M.

Professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Remove unwanted articles, old carpeting, interior doors, old beds, including a mattress.

04/02/2015

Beth B.

These guys were terrific. They tried to schedule with us on a number of occasions but when we weren't available they were totally flexible. We have been doing major renovations on our house over the past six months and had large piles of wood, sinks, cabinets, concrete, etc. that had to be loaded and hauled away. To give us the best price they took the construction debris and clean-out items and will come back for the concrete when we can arrange it. They were polite and conscientious, and very, very reasonable in price. Our renovation continues and as long as it does these guys will be on speed dial!

Description of Work
Loaded and took away several large piles of construction debris and general clean-out items.

03/12/2015

David W.

Went very well. All very nice and courteous young men. Moved the items from the basement to their truck in short amount of time.

Description of Work
Removed unwanted items

03/09/2015

Eric C.

Harold messaged me to schedule the pickup. He hit traffic and was delayed an hour. They immediately set up and took them no less then 20 mins. Very Professional and would hire again.

Description of Work
Harold and two workers removed King Size mattress and Box Spring and Futon

03/01/2015

dilys B.

Confirmed appointment. On time. Very careful moving items from basement through living room in several trips. Wiped feet each time rentered house (it was snowing/slushy. Employees cordial and polite. I would use services again.

Description of Work
Picked up large bookcase, metal shelving, and miscellaneous

02/12/2015

joseph R.

They were very professional. Exactly on time. Had good communication. They also have evening availability. I would absolutely use their service again.

Description of Work
Removed a sofa and loveseat.

02/12/2015

J H F.

They are very nice, professional and courteous.

Description of Work
They have helped me a couple of times over the past couple of months.

01/28/2015

George N.

The service was great. There was no additional charge. They came in, took the couch out and left. It was pretty simple. Their responsiveness was good. They came when they said they would be there.

Description of Work
I bought the Big Deal for 1-877-Takaway. The removed an old couch.

01/21/2015

ETHEL E.

People were prompt, helpful, courteous, and quick. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
They removed 1/2 truckload of old furniture, broken sports stuff, and junk from my garage.

01/12/2015

Bernard S.

They were great, I was so relieved to get the stuff out of my yard. They were wonderful.

Description of Work
Purchased a deal for junk hauling

01/05/2015

Charlotte W.

They missed two appointments without calling to let me know. When they did call one evening they wanted to come the next day. I was not prepared to have them come the next day so they said to call them when I was ready. I have decided not to use the deal.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for them.

Bruce N.

Showed up late but when they arrived they were fast, courteous, and professional. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Hauled misc. Items

Michael T.

Remove debris that had been in yard almost 10 years professional and accomadating would use again

Description of Work
Removed three debris 8 yrs old grea job

SHIDEH H.

Experience was really flawless. I was having difficulty finding a donation option for my sofa. I looked into a couple of junk removing/hauling services and they were really pricey for a simple job. I found 1-877-takaway on Angie's List and they were great. The price was the best I was able to find for the size of the job. I called them on a Monday and they were willing to come the same day or schedule another time. They called 30 minutes before they arrived and were done in less than 15 minutes. Team was very professional and shared that the piece would actually be donated or go to a thrift store which is good from a recycle/reuse perspective. I will definitely go to them again the next time I need help.

Description of Work
Haul away of a sofa

12/27/2014

Helene C.

I found the provider to be professional and hard working. They had to go to several places to take care of all the junk in the house and they were easy to work with. Very congenial and efficient. I would have no problem recommending them to others. They called before arriving and worked with me on times and dates available for me.

Description of Work
Removed junk from my home and backyard.

12/23/2014

Cynthia C.

I plan to use them again. They were easy to do business with.

Description of Work
They removed junk (things I wondered why I still had) from my basement. They were very professional, courteous and on time. I Plan to use them to clear out my storage shed.

11/20/2014

Janet G.

They were very courteous, helpful with answering all my questions, and were on time as scheduled. They also gave me an estimate for further work and I was very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Junk hauling and removal.

11/13/2014

Susan M.

Harold and his crew were very prompt, polite and professional- a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
Hauled away various items in basement

11/13/2014

Claire J.

Harold did a terrific job. Fast, courteous . I didnt have to lift a finger. It was quick and awesome! I had them remove addl items as well. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Provider removed specific items requested by me.

11/07/2014

CHARLES B.

Confirmed change of date, called back to reschedule and they were unreachable.

Description of Work
$99 for Junk Hauling and Removal.

Category hauling services

Hello, We apologize for missing your appointment and any inconvenience caused. The matter has been investigated and addressed to prevent this from happening in the future. Our staff hope that you accept our apology and if there is anyway we can make it up to you please let us know.

Bruno Waste Solutions

Our mission is to make your clean-up and waste removal the easiest part of the job. Our core values are customer service, dependability, and transparency. We believe in a fast and cost-effective dumpster rental experience that is customized to meet the individual needs of our customers. Bruno Waste Solutions guarantees our containers will not damage your worksite or driveway like the traditional heavy-duty roll-off trucks. If you are looking for a waste solutions company that cares about your project as much as you do, then we are an excellent fit for your project. Give us a call, we love to talk trash!

Triple M Junk Removal

We specialize in junk removal, hauling services, residential/ commercial clean outs, trash removal, grass cutting services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Everything Junk LLC.

We specialize in removal of all unwanted items, junk hauling, yard debris removal, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Hauling, Junk, Pallets, Rubbish, Trash, Computers, Trees, Storm debris, Garbage, Construction debris, Sheds, Garages, Leaves, Electronics, Furniture, Wood, Appliances

Moving.