1-877-Takaway

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

Welcome to Takaway LLC. We are a full service company whose main goal is to provide our customers with a professional labor service to remove all unwanted items, without them lifting a finger. Our company is family owned and operated by staff who take pride and honor in their work. Here, you the customer and your needs will be satisfied. Our business is serving the people of Pennsylvania who support our company on a daily basis....

Destiny Logistics LLc

Destiny Logistics LLc

Destiny Logistics LLC - hauling services specialized in yard, home garage, construction clean-out and removal.

01/13/2016

Guys were very professional and quick, and went above and beyond what was stipulated in the Big Deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled trash and tenant leftovers from basement.

09/29/2015

I was kind of disappointed. I thought it was a full half truck. I thought that maybe I could put other junk on top of the sofa and they didn’t want me to do that. We didn’t pay any more than the cost but it was evidently just half the truck that we got. There was room on top of the sofa that I could have thrown some stuff in there. The workers were very nice men. I have no complaints about them. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All they took was my sofa and loveseat.

08/06/2015

“There was a lot of back and forth on the timing and they missed a couple of appointments and when I requested a refund then that’s when they came out”

07/23/2015

Excellent service. They worked quickly and efficiently. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled away an old sofa and old books and magazines and an old file cabinet.

06/18/2015

THEY ARE BAD ABOUT KEEPING APPOINTMENTS. ONCE THEY ARRIVE THEY DO A GREAT JOB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REMOVED A OLD HOT TUB AND MISC CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS

CATEGORY hauling services

Hauling, Junk, Pallets, Rubbish, Trash, Computers, Trees, Storm debris, Garbage, Construction debris, Sheds, Garages, Leaves, Electronics, Furniture, Wood, Appliances

Moving.