All Services Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

535 E Main St

Yamhill, OR 97148

All Services is a small construction company based in Yamhill County. We pride ourselves in our ability to work on any part of a house from the crawl space to the roof inside and out. We don’t limit ourselves to just one specialty, full remodels, additions, handyman work, roofs, windows, siding,

09/10/2020

Jennifer B.

I enjoyed speaking with Jeremy who came out to my home personally to provide an onsite review and quote. He is very knowledgeable about roofing and the quote was very competitive. We ended up opting to not do the roof replacement now, however would reach out to him again in a heartbeat when we are ready. He was also helpful in providing some other insights on work that needed to be done from his experience as a home inspector - that was much appreciated as well.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

12/06/2019

Kyle B.

The price was the most affordable I could find in the area. I waited a little late in the season to decide having my roof replaced but Jeremy worked me in before the weather turned, his crew came out Saturday and Sunday to get the job done which I really appreciated. He estimated I might need a few sheets of plywood replaced but upon tear off his crew only found 1 that needed replacing so I appreciate the honest work and only charging me for what was replaced. Crew did a great job cleaning up after finishing the job. I would hire him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

12/05/2019

Jason G.

It turned out really nice, they were able to work around the weather and everything is on time.

Description of Work
They did siding and door replacement.

Category siding, doors

Brian M.

Jeremy has helped many of my REal estate clients and has performed work on my personal home. I will continue to refer and use him as he does very quality work at reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Crawlspace, roof, siding, etc...

Carly M.

All Services did an amazong job on replacing my siding. Very pleased!

Description of Work
We needed the siding on iur house replaced

Category handyman service, siding

Kim W.

All Services Construction has been fantastic to work with. Jeremy is quick to provide a bid, shows up when he says he will and gets the job done quickly. His crew is polite and efficient and on time. I have had work for me personally and I have referred him to clients who are super impressed, which in turn makes me look good. Thank you, All Services Construction!

Description of Work
New Roof, Siding and Roofing Repairs

Category handyman service, roofing, siding

Amber G.

We’ve hired Jeremy for a number of projects that range from roofing, siding to repairs. Whether our personal home, rental properties or people we refer him to, we are very pleased with his bid process, communication, work ethic and quality of work. We’ve worked with him for many, many years, and as Realtors we know the advantages of working with the right professional contractors. He’s at the top of the list!

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding, Repairs

Category handyman service, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Kristen H.

Work always done well, with professionalism. Hi

Description of Work
General repairs & roof replacement

Category decks, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, siding, woodworking

11/22/2019

Kerry T.

Jeremy does a great job every time! His company can do a full range of big jobs. He works hard to get the job done well and within our timelines. As a realtor that is very important to me. I recommend him to friends, family and other realtors!

Description of Work
Roof and Siding

Category drywall, remodeling, roofing, siding, house painters, interior painters

03/10/2014

Michelle V.

The job went really well. They kept to their budget, and contacted me regularly. They were able to work while I was at work.

Description of Work
I used All Services Construction. I had them do a basement remodel. They replaced a storm drain, they replaced dry walls in the basement, and they put a window in.

Category drywall, handyman service, replacement windows, drain pipe, basement remodeling

03/08/2012

Beth Colbert M.

Jeremy came in and looked at the wall and had us go to ProBuild in McMinnville and pick out some doors. His demo work went quickly and he cleaned up extensively at each step of the way. The doors were installed very well and we have had no trouble with them since. They look great. He put a piece of hardwood underneath that matches up well with our hardwood floors, staining it to match the color. There were no unexpected added costs to his original estimate, and he communicated with us every step of the way. The trickiest part of the job, which he told us about up front, was connecting the two floors with the oak piece he put down. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Date of service very approximate. Jeremy put some French doors in a wall that separates the dining/family area from our living room. It really opened up our home, making it a lot roomier looking.

07/26/2010

LINDA K.

Jeremy did a great job. One faucet was for the shower, the other for the bathtub. Since the house was built in 1989, he had to locate the parts and pick them up. He also replaced the drain stoppers with a much more functional stopper. He never came into the house with his shoes on. He did a lot of work during the hours he was here - especially considering getting the faucet parts was somewhat challenging. He accomplished everything I asked of him. In addition, he gave us suggestions on how to take care of some of the other repairs ourselves. He is very capable and seems able to tackle just about anything. He did refer me to someone else for the built in family room cabinet remodeling. We live in Beaverton, but he said he does work in the Portland/Beaverton/Hillsboro areas so don't be discouraged by the 971 area code. Our realtor referred us to Jeremy. She refers many of her clients to him.

Description of Work
repaired two leaking faucets, replaced two exhaust fans, replaced two toilets. Discussed other potential repairs that were recommended by inspector during our recent purchase of this home

Green Garden Northwest Llc

Im small landscaping company owner I just started my own company I been in this industry for more than 10 Years Service Fence Lawn restoration One time clean ups Bark dust Blackberries Ivy Mowing Edging Weeding Weed Control Other services Arborvitae Maples Skip laurels More plants Delivery and planting for fee Free Estimates Company is Insured

Paul Kyllo Painting

Owner operated with over 25 years of experience. High quality upscale work. Honest and dependable. Residential and light commercial work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Two locations in Oregon City and McMinville. CCB# 207112

A1 Paint Removal Painting and Restoration

Specializing in Interior and Exterior Painting, Custom Painting Restoration along with Paint Removal services over 20 years of experience. General services are Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Custom Painting, Wood Staining, Cabinet Painting, Refinishing, Window Restoration & Color Consulting, House Power Washing, Offering Residential & Small Commercial Painting Services. Ask us about our 10% winter discount if performed Nov-Feb. We pride ourselves on our trade in the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Free Estimate.

Kitchen and Bath Remodels, Windows, Siding, Roofs, Decks, Porches, Dry Wall, Dry Rot Repairs, Concrete, Painting, Gutters, Carpentry, Install Cabinets, Trim, Flooring, Handyman and much more to meet your individual needs!