We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

DELOYA LANDSCAPING

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2006

1184 Dahlia St

Woodburn, OR 97071

Mowing grass/Yard Clean up's, Power wash, Moss killer, Lawn & Garden Care, Leave removal, Remove bushes, Bark Dust, and more Service Areas Salem, Portland, Lake Oswego, Happy Valley, Clackamas, Keizer, Wilsonville, Hubbard, Eagle Creek, Dundee, Gladstone, Newberg, West Linn, Marylhurst, Colton,

02/17/2021

Heather B.

Juan & team are great! After the wonderful job they did with the cleanup we've hired them for ongoing monthly maintenance services.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup

Category lawn service, leaf removal

10/13/2020

Christina S.

Juan Deloya is excellent! We moved into a home with an overgrown front and backyard full of weeds with no grass. He cleared out everything, installed new sod, a patio, and built a beautiful wood fence to cover our neighbor's chain link. He's very kind and efficient. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Yard cleanup, sod installation, fence installation, paver patio

Category fencing, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, patios

07/13/2020

Kathleen N.

They NEVER responded. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Would NOT recommended them! Found a service someplace else.

Description of Work
lawn & yard work

06/30/2020

Jody H.

Very well! Efficient and professional. Impressed with quickness of response time and date of service.

Description of Work
Edging, Bush trimming, weed removal,mowing,barkdust,

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

06/03/2020

Cynthia L.

I was very pleased with their work and how professional and friendly they were. My yards look great. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Lawn care and cleanup

Category landscaping, lawn service

Patricia P.

It was fine. I had them for 15 years now and he's a nice person.

Description of Work
They do lawn and yard work every week - cut my grass, pull the weed and trimmed the bushes.

Sherly S.

He does great work and we have them for 10 years.

Description of Work
They did a yard work service.

kathy M.

Its always great. I like it because i'ts a family own business and they are nice people.

Description of Work
They do yard work every week - weeding, weed pulling, lawn mowing, and hedging.

02/15/2018

Daiv S.

Juan called me before I even closed my web browser. Came out to give me an estimate very promptly and offered a fair price for work required. Arrived the next day right on agreed upon time and got right to work. Made fast work of the blackberry brambles growing along the back fence and applied herbicide so they won't come back. The front yard was in rough shape from the wet winter, but after mowing and edging looks much better. I was so pleased with the work they did that I agreed to a service contract for bi-weekly mowing and edging of the front yard. Again, Juan offered his services for a reasonable price. We talked briefly about drainage and the possibility of later installing rolled turf after fixing my drainage problem. I will gladly recommend this service to my friends and neighbors. I especially like the fact that this is a family owned and operated local business.

Description of Work
Blackberry removal, mowing and edging

Category landscaping

06/19/2006

DEENA H.

He was on time, polite, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
He overhauled my backyard; blackberry bushes, weeds, and such. Mowed, edged, and laid bark. All surrounding areas were cleaned. It was never a mess while he worked, and his work area was tidy.

Category landscaping

Red Bark Inc

Red Bark Inc. can help with any of your bark dust blowing needs. We have 25 years of experience, dependable, licensed drivers, and top of the line bark blowers to ensure a job well done, every single time.

Good View Gutter and Window Cleaning, LLC

GOOD VIEW GUTTER & WINDOW CLEANING LLC Depends upon repeat business and positive word of mouth referrals. As a result our focus is on establishing a long term relationship with our customers based on demonstrated value, trust, and mutual respect. Our signature service is always our priority to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Call us for a free estimate.

Offers Coupon

Referred Roof Cleaning & Exteriors

Referred Roof Cleaning is a full service roof and exterior cleaning company that has served over 2000 residential and commercial clients since 2011. We have a proprietary online bidding system that allows us to perform accurate bids of most projects remotely, saving our customers time a money. We offer a special 10% off discount to all online bids and guarantee you will receive your bid within 24 hours of your inquiry. We also offer in person estimates if that is your preference. Our company motto is "High Quality, Fair Price, Happy Customers". We follow the Platinum rule which is; "Treat others the way they want to be treated".

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    ASK FOR DETAILS

FULL SERVICE LANDSCAPING INCLUDING: DECORATION. IRRIGATION. PRUNING.