Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2015

Pacific Chimney and Masonry LLC; OR CCB #197597 PH#: 503-997-9018...

Green City Landscape Maintenance

Green City Landscape Maintenance

landscape service

08/23/2020

Fantastic! Vasiliy did excellent work, faster than expected at a very reasonable price. He was professional, polite, friendly and respectful. I love the finished product and I am sure it helped with the fast sale of my home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete replacement of front concrete steps to house

CATEGORY concrete repair,chimney caps

04/14/2020

I had such a positive experience with Vasiliy during last year’s chimney repair, that I hired him again for some concrete work. As usual, he did an outstanding job! This is the guy you want for your project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a section of driveway and sidewalk

CATEGORY concrete repair

01/04/2019

I got several bids for rebuilding my chimney which was falling apart due to a poor 1924 foundation. Vasiliy was by far the most informative and punctual contractor I considered. He was able to complete the job over the holiday season and the result was fantastic. I recommend him for any job, big or small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete chimney rebuild

CATEGORY concrete repair,chimney caps,chimney repair

08/06/2018

It went very well. It was a very good bid. We wanted it done in bricks that matched some exterior parts of the house. Those bricks were from 1969. He managed to find bricks that were the exact same so the chimney matched the exterior

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to rebuild our chimney

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

12/05/2017

very professional and quality finish. will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney repair

CATEGORY concrete repair,chimney caps,chimney repair

-Chimney repairs and rebuilding -Chimney's tuck point (re-mortaring) -Cultured stone and natural stone -Indoor/Outdoor fireplace -Luxury chimney -Pizza oven (build, rebuild, or repair) -Concrete, stamped concrete, pavers, driveway, and walkway -Retaining walls -Decorative wood fence -Patio, decks -Brick, stone, or block walls -Facings on home -Mail boxes -We also supply and install stainless steel and copper chimney caps and dampers, regular sizes or custom made