Contrast Cleaning Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

3.4

Contrast Cleaning Services serves the Portland Metro and surrounding areas. In keeping with the green trends of the Pacific Northwest, we have established ourselves as an eco-friendly pressure washing (power washing), roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, and window cleaning company. We utilize the latest technology including state of the art water treatment systems, hot steam pressure washers, high pressure surface cleaners, duct spinners, and biodegradable detergents. The contracting business is overcrowded with unprofessionalism. Our mission at Contrast Cleaning Services is to stand out from the competition by setting a new standard for the industry. There’s a difference between being a pro at your job and being professional. We’re not just the pros, we’re professional. From the moment you call us you will notice our difference. Our office staff, uniformed technicians, equipment, quality, dedication and most importantly our customer service, all out perform even the best competition. The reason we do all of this is because we understand that there is more to business than just performing a job. We want to build your trust, because we know that if we do, then year after year you will call upon us. Accountability and trust will enable us to build lifelong relationships. We do not use subcontractors. All of our technicians are specially trained to perform their specific duties....

Willamette Power Roofing and Roof Cleaning is a family owned and operated roofing company located in Portland, Oregon. We have been fixing and installing new roofs and roof cleaning in Portland since 1990. We take pride in our history as a commercial and residential roofing company, serving Portland for over 24 years now. We attribute our company longevity to our quality work, honesty, and integrity. Our team takes pride in our work whether it is a gutter cleaning, a roof leak repair, or an entire roof replacement. Portland families and businesses know that they can trust Willamette Power Roofing and Roof Cleaning to get the job done right the first time. Award winning.

We specialize in maintenance and preservation of cedar shake and shingle roofs, something that many contractors simply don't handle. Our qualified and experienced team is also able to diagnose leaks and other problems, quickly repairing damaged areas of the roof and protecting your home from damage.

Do you want to extend the life of your roof and save money? Here at CedarTech, we can offer you services that do just that. Our services are simple, neat, clean, and safe. Not to mention, they work! We can provide Portland cedar roof repair, treatment, and maintenance in a way that allows your roof to last longer than if repaired using different, harsher techniques. In the long run, we save you money! Our process for cedar roofs includes: Clearing your roof of debris using compressed air or blowers rather than by pressure washing Replacing shakes and repairing spots that could lead to future leaks Treating your cedar shakes and shingles with fire resistant Cedar Silver Preventing growth of moss, lichens, and fungus Using biodegradable and environmentally friendly products With our unique process, we don't have to compromise the long-term durability of your roof. Our process is gentle and effective—giving you the most for your money.

09/04/2012

We bought a Living Social Coupon for the service and I called and set up estimate. We were first quoted for power washing but the surface cleaning machine that was used also scrubed off the concrete stain, which was not disclosed to me. Since we were in the process of selling the house this added another project that I had to spend a day doing. The guy that did the work didn't check with me prior ...

Description of Work
Clean and power wash flat areas such as driveways, walkways, patios, and parking lotsutilizing a high pressure surface cleaner and detergents (if necessary) to remove dirt,stains, and debris. Driveway, Patio, Front Porch, Walkway, Steps, Front Wall

04/26/2012

I call them about 3 months in advance and they have never missed an appointment. They are very friendly on the phone and in person. They come on time and are friendly. Last time I left before they had finished and they let me pay the next day!

Description of Work
I have been using Contrast cleaning for the last 2 years. I have them come out twice a year to clean my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

08/18/2011

Brad, the owner, called me back within 24 hours, and came personally to do an estimate several days later. He was professional, pleasant, and his estimate was competitive. He scheduled a time to our convenience, and responded within 24 hours with an updated estimate when we changed our mind on one piece. Marc arrived at 8 a.m. and worked non-stop until well after sundown. He was back bright and ea...

Description of Work
Cleaned roof and gutters, power-washed the house, and cleaned the outside of all windows.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

08/03/2011

He did a very fine job for a very fair price. We are definitely satisfied and would use this company again, as well as recommend them.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate, following up with a scheduled pressure wash of our driveway, sidewalk and entrance areas. Person was very thorough, careful and professional

07/21/2011

I purchased a Living Social Coupon of $50 for $100 worth of pressure washing. I paid the difference since I added the fence and they charge by the square foot. The Contrast Cleaning guy came out to pressure wash and wasn't finished until after dark. In the dark it looked cleaned. Later on in the daylight, I noticed small holes in my sidewalk taht I had never seen before. I checked my neighbors sid...

Description of Work
Pressured the driveway, patio, sidewalk and fence.

Category pressure washing

Pressure washing, roof moss removal, window cleaning, gutter cleaning & awning cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal