Allied Chimney Cleaning, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2013

28440 SW Boberg Rd #49

Wilsonville, OR 97070

Full service chimney sweep. Accepting major credit cards, checks & cash.

01/18/2016

Tina O.

This guy is amazing! Very hard worker and attentive to every detail. Goes above and beyond!

Description of Work
Installed a pellet stove and the liner kit

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair

It was my pleasure to help! I am glad we could finally get it in for you. STAY SAFE, STAY WARM!

11/10/2015

Sue & Whip L.

Excellent. He was friendly, knowledgable and efficient.

Description of Work
Cleaned out chimney and did inspection.

Category chimney sweep, chimney repair

It was a pleasure to serve! Happy Holidays! Stay safe, Stay warm!

01/13/2015

KENNETH G.

Description of Work
Gentleman sounded very pleasant and their work may be very good but never had chance to see. Nathan called back and set up appointment which was great. Now the problem. They never showed up and to this day have never responded to my emails or phone calls. I have called 5 times and left 2 emails and never heard back. Would liked to have done business with allied but to this day have no idea why they never got back to me. | |If ever I was to hear back from them with an explanation for not providing service I will be glad to write an updated review.

Category chimney sweep

Our technician was involved in a very serious traffic accident the morning of scheduled service. You were notified by phone, but you still wrote this response? Have a great day.

11/11/2014

Heather M.

Nathan was excellent! On time, thorough, personable & a good value.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney & gutters

Category chimney sweep, gutter cleaning

Thank you for choosing Allied Chimney Cleaning, LLC for service. Enjoy the clean fireplace! Stay Safe, Stay Warm!

05/17/2014

Deborah H.

Nathan was both professional and personable. He answered my questions on how to use a creosote removal product which I had used successfully prior to the cleaning and he was able to remove all the creosote and show me a clean chimney. We have also been concerned about using the fireplace during the winter when the heating system is on since the heat from the house is drawn up the chimney. We wondered if there was someway of minimizing the loss and for our fireplace he recommended two companies who might have glass doors to install since a stove insert would be inappropriate. He also said that a fire-back could help reflect heat back into the room.

Description of Work
Cleaned the two story chimney.

Category chimney sweep

It was my pleasure to share my knowledge with you, Mr. and Mrs. [member name removed]. I have forward scheduled you for next year. Enjoy the burning season, stay safe, stay warm!

03/05/2014

Farley G.

They are a good service. They came out on time. They did the work on the work, etc. I did not have any problems with them. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Allied Chimney Cleaning, LLC, cleaned the chimney for us.

Category chimney sweep

There must have been a mix up on this review. I have no record of this customer.

02/21/2014

Andrew G.

It went fine.

Description of Work
I used the services of Allied Chimney Cleaning. They cleaned the chimney.

Category chimney sweep

Thank you for using Allied Chimney Cleaning, LLC. Stay safe, stay warm!

10/31/2013

Jolaine N.

Wonderfully!! Nathan arrived on time. Set up floor protectors and got to work!!! He was very professional and just a darn nice guy!! He showed me what he was doing and explained the whole process and offered suggestions, ie. a heat powered fan to better circulate heat from the stove into the room. He left the area around the fireplace cleaner than when he begun.

Description of Work
Cleaned a very dirty chimney! We moved in less than a month ago. Previous owners had not kept up with a number of maintenance items and this was one.

Category chimney sweep

I appreciate you taking the time to review the service provided. See you next year for you annual cleaning!

10/23/2013

Shari P.

WONDERFUL!! I was warned by two other Angie's list Chimney Sweeps that folks with low prices (they wanted 150 a chimney!!) would just try to upsell me! Not Nathan!! He jsut doesnt believe its ethical to charge more than $79 for first Chimney and $50 each thereafter) for a standard chimeny sweep! He checked the whole system thoughtfully and thorougly (I have three firseplaces) and gave me a safe pass. He did not try to sell me a thing :-) GREAT GUY!! Highly recommend him!!!

Description of Work
Nathan cleaned my chimneys and patched one of my fireboxes

Category chimney sweep, chimney repair

There should be a section where contractors can review their customers. Great sense of humor, you had me laughing the whole time I was at your home. Thank you for the great start to my day!

09/30/2013

Steve C.

Very punctual, professional and efficient. Provided ideas for replacing existing gas fireplace components due to age and poor performance.

Description of Work
Cleaned Chimney. Installed Flue Tile and Chimney Cap. Tested gas fireplace.

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair

Job completed! Enjoy your new gas logs and the beautiful fire they create. It was a pleasure Mr. Carnine. Please let me know if you need anything else

09/29/2013

Craig F.

Arrived promptly. Very courteous and professional. Brushed and cleaned chimney thoroughly and gave recommendation and showed areas of rust around wood stove pipe. Gave us a reasonable estimate on a future work and repair.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney thoroughly.. gave recommendations on some repairs that will need to be done soon. Will definitely have them back again.

Category chimney sweep

Thank you [member name removed] for your review. Please give us a call if you need anything else.

Moss Solutions

Good View Gutter and Window Cleaning, LLC

GOOD VIEW GUTTER & WINDOW CLEANING LLC Depends upon repeat business and positive word of mouth referrals. As a result our focus is on establishing a long term relationship with our customers based on demonstrated value, trust, and mutual respect. Our signature service is always our priority to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Call us for a free estimate.

Offers Coupon

Evergreen Landscaping LLC

Evergreen Landscaping LLC is a family-owned business located in Salem Oregon with the vision to expand and grow. Our main goal is to always provide exceptional service to our customers. We prioritize reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We serve in Salem OR, Four Corners, Dallas, Silverton, Monmouth, Independence, Keizer, Woodburn, Stayton, and the surrounding areas. Rely on us for Lawn Care, Lawn maintenance, Landscaping design, Tree removal or Tree/Shrub trimming. Professional services are available for residential and commercial purposes. For more information, don't hesitate to call us or visit our website: https://landscapersalem-or.com/

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    $15

Fireplaces, free standing stoves, inserts, pellet stoves, oil furnace flues, dryer ventilation ducts, gutters, repairs, pressure washing.