Top Notch Carpet Cleaning And Windows

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2010

Family owned business....

06/10/2015

Rhonda D.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in two small rooms. The carpet looks and smells great. They were professional, efficient, and very detail orientated. I'm very happy with their service.

Category carpet cleaners

01/26/2013

Walter R.

They arrived on time, worked hard all day. Cleaned up at end of day. Very pleasant.

Description of Work
This is 2nd time Top Notch has cleaned my windows. House is 3200 sq ft with partial 2nd floor, very high ceiling and windows galore. They also did windows for 600 Sq ft guest house, 100 ft garden house and shop office. They also dusted my 20 ft+ high ceiling fans. They are super nice and do a very good job. A few streaks I noticed later but they always offer to come back to fix anything not right. I also have had them clean my sofa and they did a good job. Price wise, they are less than what I had paid 5 -10 yrs previously to another window washer ( who was excellent). I plan to hire Top Notch again.

Category window cleaning

11/07/2012

DAVID K.

It was great! the guys was wonderful and he explained the process to me. He didn't use any chemicals wich is very important to me since I have a dog and a cat. The said that he would come back if any stains showed up again. We didn't have that problem, that is how good he is!

Description of Work
We got all of the carpet clean in our new home. Deep clean and steam clean.

Category carpet cleaners

05/29/2012

Sandra M.

They seemed very nice but the quote they gave us was $75 more than what they charged our neighbor. Our neighbor's house is bigger and has more windows. We weren't sure why we were quoted more, but we decided to wait and not use them. They came out right on time when they said they would.

Description of Work
Top Notch Carpet Cleaning and Windows gave us a quote to clean our windows.

Category window cleaning

Top Notch Carpet Cleaning And Windows

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2010

49514 Mckenzie Hwy

VIDA, OR 97488

Residential and commercial repair & carpet cleaning including rugs, stain removal, odor, window & water extraction.