HOMEMASTERS Salem

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2014

7730 4th St

Turner, OR 97392

HOMEMASTERS Salem offers an assortment of services, including roofs, gutters, gutter guards, windows, siding and now baths. Financing available for those who qualify....

04/07/2014

Bill F.

In the end, I was satisfied with the work that was done. However, it took some work to get there. When I called to make my appointment, I was informed that there would be an additional charge because my one car garage was detached from the house. While the tech did a good job of blowing debris from the roof and cleaning the gutters; however, the application of moss treatment chemicals was so sparse that it was unlikely to have anything but a very spotty affect on any moss. I called the HomeMasters office and reported that I was unhappy withthe moss treatment application. My complaint was greeted with a less than friendly attitude. Nonetheless, they promptly sent the tech back to do the work correctly. In the end, I was satisfied with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Cleaned debris from roof and gutters. Applied moss treatment to roof.

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will use this information for training.

06/24/2013

Len O.

It was awesome! I liked their drive and work ethic, and yet they didn't screw up or mess up, they knew exactly what they were doing. I mean, we watched them in amazement. They worked together as a real team, and it was just really interesting to watch, it was bam bam bam, everything was so methodical. We have had work done before, but this was very impressive to watch.

Description of Work
Flooring services.

Category flooring contractor

06/19/2013

Stephanie L.

We were not at home when the services were provided.

Description of Work
Cleaned, repaired and covered the gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

03/26/2013

Jill H.

They did a great job. I was very satisfied with their work

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from Homemasters for $250 for Roof Cleaning, Maintenance and More

Category roofing, roof cleaning

Thank you for your feedback. All information received will be used to help better service our customers now, and in the future. We appreciate your business. Richard Lundstrom and James Roberts

TNT Construction LLC

On Top Home Services, LLC

At On Top Home Services, LLC, we're committed to providing quality cleaning services to our community. We operate out of Salem, Oregon and serve the surrounding Willamette Valley. Whether you need a full gutter and roof cleaning, Christmas lights to be installed, or want to refresh your driveway, we've got you covered; and this company will help you get your exterior space looking its best.

Roofs, gutters, windows siding, handyman, fencing, decks, painting, tile & lighting.